Lord have mercy! it's a revelation.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Is it not a great burden rolled off to understand that WE do not have to judge the eternal destiny of ANYBODY?....we are to tell of One who is to come who alone is worthy to judge and He has promised to judge with equity.

Now we are set free to announce the good news.

Letsargue

Is it not a great burden rolled off to understand that WE do not have to judge the eternal destiny of ANYBODY?....we are to tell of One who is to come who alone is worthy to judge and He has promised to judge with equity.

Now we are set free to announce the good news.

I think you’re in the wrong time!! – GOD SAID, -- Hebrews 8:11-12 KJV – “They, THEY, THEY shall not teach every man his NEIGHBOUR, AND EVERY MAN HIS BROTHER, saying, “Know the Lord”: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest. 12- For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more”. -----
Do you even know where you are!! – You don’t seem to know what time you’re in!!
Haven’t you guys missed something here and NOW!! – According to GOD, there are brothers and neighbors at “THIS TIME” AFTER THE TIME YOU LIVE IN AND IS GONE. – Your time is no more, Christ ended it. - Didn’t you read about that in the Scriptures!! – “And there shall be TIME NO MORE”!!

Paul – 031112

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I honestly tried to unbonker that.

One thing stood out to me, God said "I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and iniquities I will remember no more"

Isn't God kind? are you SURE He is your Father?

Letsargue

I honestly tried to unbonker that.

One thing stood out to me, God said "I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and iniquities I will remember no more"

Isn't God kind? are you SURE He is your Father?

You missed the whole point that there is no time any longer. - If there is no time, there can be no remembrance. In your TIME, there is nothing but remembrance of all things, including all YOUR SINS!! – In that “TIME” God does remember all, but how can even God remember IF THERE IS no time!! – You say “YOU SEE”, - What do you see if not the Truth!! – Truth is not a remembrance either!! – History is the remembrance, and there is nothing of God that is history!! ---- I think maybe you all have missed just a “little” something of knowledge that causes all your divisions!!

Paul – 031512

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
You missed the whole point that there is no time any longer. - If there is no time, there can be no remembrance. In your TIME, there is nothing but remembrance of all things, including all YOUR SINS!! – In that “TIME” God does remember all, but how can even God remember IF THERE IS no time!! – You say “YOU SEE”, - What do you see if not the Truth!! – Truth is not a remembrance either!! – History is the remembrance, and there is nothing of God that is history!! ---- I think maybe you all have missed just a “little” something of knowledge that causes all your divisions!!

Paul – 031512

While you are united :eek:

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
God did not say "for in the day thou eatest thereof I will kill you" He said "in the day thou eatest thereof you will surely die"

Some say that God set the tree of knowledge of good and evil in the midst of the garden as a test, there is no scripture support for this. James say "God tempts [the same word as test] no man."

The way you understand my 2 opening statements may reveal what you think about God....is it a vengeful, wrathful, vindictive threat? Or is it the loving warning from the Fatherheart of God? just like when we tell the kids don't play in the road.

Evil is not sin, it is an entity, man's sin was in partaking the knowledge of it. Man is not made for evil man is created only for good.

Letsargue

God did not say "for in the day thou eatest thereof I will kill you" He said "in the day thou eatest thereof you will surely die"

Some say that God set the tree of knowledge of good and evil in the midst of the garden as a test, there is no scripture support for this. James say "God tempts [the same word as test] no man."

The way you understand my 2 opening statements may reveal what you think about God....is it a vengeful, wrathful, vindictive threat? Or is it the loving warning from the Fatherheart of God? just like when we tell the kids don't play in the road.

Evil is not sin, it is an entity, man's sin was in partaking the knowledge of it. Man is not made for evil man is created only for good.

From the Garden of Eden, God didn't set a "Massiah" east of the Garden to destroy the Tree, but to KEEP IT FOR THE SECOND AND "THIRD" ADAM!!

Paul -- 040212

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
The doctrines of man are crystalizations of bible truth but the truth is high as the heavens and wide as infinity. You get the whole truth in the scripture but in order to form a doctrine from it, say a doctrine concerning the last judgement you have to put blinkers upon the truth...limiting how high or wide you will percieve the truth.

Letsargue

The doctrines of man are crystalizations of bible truth but the truth is high as the heavens and wide as infinity. You get the whole truth in the scripture but in order to form a doctrine from it, say a doctrine concerning the last judgement you have to put blinkers upon the truth...limiting how high or wide you will percieve the truth.

God just said what He said, and we Judge ourselves and others by the Truth of the Word of God in the Open Books and the other Book of the New Testament. You are Judged by them and nothing else, and it is the Angels who DO THE JUDGING. - 1 Peter 4:17 KJV -

Paul -- 050812

Letsargue

No!!! - The "New" Man is created for Good / God!!

Paul -- 091512

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
God's will for man has only ever been good. Even when He was sending them off to Babylon, the lowest point in Israel's history prior to the diaspora His promise was that if they would obey His voice and submit to captivity God would bless them and every man would sit in peace under his vine and under his fig tree.

And they were a blessing to their captors.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
No one else is seeing this among evangelicals.

They think the last judgement is between saint and sinners, christians and non christians, the church and the world, SHEEP AND GOATS.

Well it is sheep and goats but the sheep can not be the saints...it is IMpossible. There is only one last judgement, it is told about in Revs 21 the Great White Throne judgement and Matt.25. the sheep and goats.

This judgement takes place AFTER the gathering of the saints "so shall we always be with the Lord" and AFTER the saints have reigned with Christ for a 1,000 years...there is NO WAY this judgement involves the saints except we are told when the Lord comes to judge we will come with Him, not to be judged but the sheep and goats are judged by their deeds in regard to us.

We are saved by grace through faith, in this judgement we see the people are judged [both in Revs and Matt] by their deeds.

The sheep and those who names are written in the Lamb's book of life recieve an inheritance, not the heavenly one...that is for the body of Christ....but the meek shall inherit the earth. God is going to create a new heaven and a new earth.

This means....

Billions and billions of souls are NOT going to be damned to hell,, there is NO WAY that the devil will have a majority in that day, mercy will prevail...but the wicked will be turned into hell.

Christians MUST STOP pre-empting the judgement of Christ...Paul says we have nothing to do with judging the world...our concern is with getting the church right.

Why do you think the devil gets anything?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
He is the god of this world and people follow him, sure he ends in torment but so will others share in the eternal punishment created for him and his angels.

My argument is that it will not be the overwhelming mass of humankind that 90 percent of evangelicals at present believe.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
He is the god of this world and people follow him, sure he ends in torment but so will others share in the eternal punishment created for him and his angels.

My argument is that it will not be the overwhelming mass of humankind that 90 percent of evangelicals at present believe.

Matthew 7:13, Matthew 7:22

1 Peter 3:18 For Christ also suffered once for sins, the just for the unjust, that He might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive by the Spirit, 19 by whom also He went and preached to the spirits in prison, 20 who formerly were disobedient, when once the Divine longsuffering waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was being prepared, in which a few, that is, eight souls, were saved through water.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Matthew 7:13, Matthew 7:22

1 Peter 3:18 For Christ also suffered once for sins, the just for the unjust, that He might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive by the Spirit, 19 by whom also He went and preached to the spirits in prison, 20 who formerly were disobedient, when once the Divine longsuffering waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was being prepared, in which a few, that is, eight souls, were saved through water.

Well now THERE'S an interesting scripture

He went in the Spirit and preached to the spirits in prison, why would He DO that? these were the disobedient ones.

You zero in on the eight persons, but Peter says here that when Jesus was raised from the dead He went in the Spirit to preach to those who perished. There are many scriptures that evangelicals overlook because they do not fit with their idea that the vast multitudes of mankind will be damned.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Well now THERE'S an interesting scripture

He went in the Spirit and preached to the spirits in prison, why would He DO that? these were the disobedient ones.

You zero in on the eight persons, but Peter says here that when Jesus was raised from the dead He went in the Spirit to preach to those who perished. There are many scriptures that evangelicals overlook because they do not fit with their idea that the vast multitudes of mankind will be damned.

Where does it say those imprisoned ones were saved?