Liberal opens fire in Dallas at liberal protest

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Total's not known. CNN and Fox reporting 3 to 6 officers shot in Dallas. One report says "third bomber" shot dead by police.

As stated, ongoing. This might not be jihad, but allies of jihad paid by George Soros and his organizers.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Total's not known. CNN and Fox reporting 3 to 6 officers shot in Dallas. One report says "third bomber" shot dead by police.

As stated, ongoing. This might not be jihad, but allies of jihad paid by George Soros and his organizers.

George went bond heavy over the vix.

Feral Phoenician

This is all bad. I hope the wounded officers recover swiftly, and the families of the victims find comfort.

BLM snipers gunning down police officers. To say the potential for this to get so much worse is great, would do it no justice. Are we about to see gun battles in the streets? Martial Law?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nick,

Talk is going around that this incident has already changed the perspective of a lot of citizens.

The protest in Dallas was for "Black Lives Matter" (ie. anti-police).
100 officers were there to make sure the protesters were not heckled or harassed, but were allowed to practice their first amendment right.

The protest ended and a march ensued through downtown Dallas where police had blocked off streets for them to do so, while 100 officers lined the streets they were marching on to protect them.

And then ...... snipers open fire on the police officers.

At this time, one sniper is cornered and talking with negotiator.
Chief of police says that the snipers planned to kill as many officers as possible, and also plant bombs.
FBI was called in to do bomb search.

11 officers injured
4 dead
1 civilian was injured
some were shot in the back

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Just watched speech from Chief of Police.

The suspect that is cornered and talking with negotiator said that the end was coming ...... more would be killed ..... and bombs were planted everywhere.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Black lives don't matter. That's why the democrats sabotaged the black family unit with fornication welfare.
That's the hard truth.
There's blacks dancing in the streets of Dallas, they're doing that because they're dumb, they're dumb because there has been 4 decades of fatherless, godless life within the black demographic.
I'm glad there are not many blacks here. Or whites. Haha.

Obviously black lives matter or those caught would've been D.O.A.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I suspect that the country will start rallying for support of police officers that will send the "Black Lives Matter" movement into the shadows.
This Dallas, TEXAS incident just backfired on them.

This Charming Manc

Dreadful scenes, behaviour and thoughts and prayers go to the officers and there families.

Maybe at some point some thought will be put into why this happens which is beyond 'liberals are bad' and the implied 'blacks are bad'.

here are some question to ask

Should the police have more firepower than the community they are to police?
If so if that population is highly armed what is the appropriate level of police weaponry?
If police force are policing a highly armed population do they have to take a highly defensive/aggressive position for there own safety when dealing with the public?
Is it just to be treated in terms of your 'racial type' rather than as an individual citizen when dealing with the police?
Is it polices responsibility to use all due care to avoid using deadly force in the wrong situation irrespective of a persons race or profile?
Is a wider movement responsible for the action of all individuals who choose to associate themselves with the movement?
Does the actions of 4 individuals have an bearing on the rights or wrongs of a movements arguments?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Maybe at some point some thought will be put into why this happens which is beyond 'liberals are bad'

Yes, offer up misdrection. Liberals are bad. That is the definition. Left wing is opposite of right wing. The further left you are, the more you promote evil and wickedness against God.

I was watching it unfold on that bimbo Megan Kelly's show live. Actually, it was a commercial so I turned it over to Fox to see if the re-Publicans will do nothing about the Obama administration breaking the law and constitution (nope).