LGBT History Month

glorydaz

Because of draconian laws that shouldn't have been there in the first place, a bit like ones that denied women the vote, ones that denied blacks equal status in society, ones that abused children before child labour laws etc...

Good golly. Now he's comparing ungodly sex practices with women and blacks voting. :jawdrop:

Kids need to work more...there is a cause you should take up. :thumb:

Arthur Brain

It's not about sex, silly.
Sex is a wonderful thing between a man and woman that are married to each other.
It's about disgusting uses of their poop chutes, of which all fags love.

Then you go think some nice thoughts about married heterosexual couples in a nice house with a nice white picket fence adorned with red roses and a blueberry pie on the windowsill and don't concern yourself with those nasty people who are gay or the straight ones shacked up out of wedlock etc etc...

There's an idea eh?

Arthur Brain

Good golly. Now he's comparing ungodly sex practices with women and blacks voting. :jawdrop:

Kids need to work more...there is a cause you should take up. :thumb:

Um, no. I was actually referring to laws that oppressed people's rights. You and Tam are the ones fixated on sexual practices, par for the course with zealots...

Arthur Brain

Hey, we're participating in a thread. You hate it because there's too much common sense for you to handle.

No sweat, smartie, we understand how hard it is for you to deal with the real world. :baby:

Oh dear. In the real world people aren't anywhere near as obsessed with sex or homosexuality as you lot on the far religious right. You're a tiny vocal minority that doesn't reflect reality to any extent. I'm going to a pub quiz tomorrow night and I'll pass the local Mosque on the way as I've done for years, have a few beers and enjoy a good night. Probably won't win but hey. :)

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hey, we're participating in a thread. You hate it because there's too much common sense for you to handle.

No sweat, smartie, we understand how hard it is for you to deal with the real world. :baby:
Hope he doesn't get obsessed with the horrid perversion of racism and want to discuss it publicly.

ClimateSanity

Yeah, I don't have a clue why you are always sticking up for people who make sex their reason for being.

Had they kept it in the closet, we wouldn't have to have it shoved in our faces.

If you support gays, you're being a hypocrite to pretend you don't see what they do.
That's the biggest difference between homosexuals and heterosexuals in general. Sex tends to be a small part of our life and our identity. Sex means everything to the gays and makes up the vast bulk of their identity.

Arthur Brain

American law.
So what was the law prohibiting exactly?

Basic human rights, your preoccupation with certain sexual acts notwithstanding. Now it's lawful, including 'American law' that same sex relationships are viable. Deal with it. Don't dwell on stuff, drink some cocoa or whatever and let it be.

Arthur Brain

That's the biggest difference between homosexuals and heterosexuals in general. Sex tends to be a small part of our life and our identity. Sex means everything to the gays and makes up the vast bulk of their identity.

Umm, then why is it that the ones obsessing over certain sexual acts are far right fundamentalists? You lot equate gay people with anal sex as if that's the be all and end all for a homosexual person.

glorydaz

ABSOLUTELY TRUE.....it's an obsession. It's their identity.

glorydaz

Umm, then why is it that the ones obsessing over certain sexual acts are far right fundamentalists? You lot equate gay people with anal sex as if that's the be all and end all for a homosexual person.

Uh, hello. Have you even had a close friend who was gay...and been around his friends who are gay?

No, I thought not.:alien:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Basic human rights, your preoccupation with certain sexual acts notwithstanding. Now it's lawful, including 'American law' that same sex relationships are viable. Deal with it. Don't dwell on stuff, drink some cocoa or whatever and let it be.
Hope you have plenty of cocoa handy when talking about abortion, gun control, etc.
Just let it be and ACCEPT and SUPPORT what is legal now.