Letsargue's Thread for Bashing AMR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

Dear Paul,In what way did Matthew 24:30 and Acts 1:11 and 1 Thessalonians 4:16 already occur ?
2 Thessalonians 2:3 4 8 speaks of the man of sin, the son of perdition and the lawless one. Who was that ?

In Him,
-Jed

Maybe you didn't read it, or if you did, you didn't believe who God said he (( WAS )), (( Or have Faith in who God said he (( WAS )) -- GOD SAID THAT HE WAS 666. - That WAS HIS NAME, SO that is who he WAS, 666!! -- Does it matter any further, what color skin, or eyes, or nation!!! -- He was 666.

Aren't the Scriptures enough!! - Or isn't it enough that that's what God said!!! --- NO, NOT TO THE FOOLISH OF YOUR WORLD!!

Paul -- 042412

Jedidiah

Maybe you didn't read it, or if you did, you didn't believe who God said he (( WAS )), (( Or have Faith in who God said he (( WAS )) -- GOD SAID THAT HE WAS 666. - That WAS HIS NAME, SO that is who he WAS, 666!! -- Does it matter any further, what color skin, or eyes, or nation!!! -- He was 666.

Aren't the Scriptures enough!! - Or isn't it enough that that's what God said!!! --- NO, NOT TO THE FOOLISH OF YOUR WORLD!!

Paul -- 042412
Dear Paul,

Revelation was written after 70, probably in the 90's.
So when John wrote about the Beast from the Sea, and the number of his name Rev13:18KJV, he wasn't prophesying, but narrating history.
He was writing about the man of sin, the son of perdition, the lawless one - the Beast from the Sea.

Who then was the Beast from the Sea Rev13:1KJV ?
And who was the Beast from the Earth Rev13:11KJV ?

Proverbs 1:5-6 KJV

In Him,
-Jed

Letsargue

Dear Paul,

Revelation was written after 70, probably in the 90's.
So when John wrote about the Beast from the Sea, and the number of his name Rev13:18KJV, he wasn't prophesying, but narrating history.
He was writing about the man of sin, the son of perdition, the lawless one - the Beast from the Sea.

Who then was the Beast from the Sea Rev13:1KJV ?

In Him,
-Jed

There were no Apostles after AD70!! – John was dead along with Paul just before the Temple at Jerusalem was fully fallen. – John wrote what Jesus show him and John wrote and sent it to the seven Churches just as the Lord told him to do. Paul and John are the two, here >, -- Revelation 11:3-8 KJV – “THESE ARE THE TWO OLIVE TREES, and the TWO CANDLESTICKS standing before the God of the earth”. -----//--- Paul and John, or Michael and Gabriel!!

Did all you guys miss that!!

Paul – 041612

Jedidiah

There were no Apostles after AD70!! – John was dead along with Paul just before the Temple at Jerusalem was fully fallen. – John wrote what Jesus show him and John wrote and sent it to the seven Churches just as the Lord told him to do. Paul and John are the two, here >, -- Revelation 11:3-8 KJV – “THESE ARE THE TWO OLIVE TREES, and the TWO CANDLESTICKS standing before the God of the earth”. -----//--- Paul and John, or Michael and Gabriel!!

Paul – 041612
Dear Paul,

So if Revelation was written before 70, then the man of sin, the son of perdition, the lawless one, the Beast from the Sea, whose name's number was 666 Rev13:18KJV, would have been revealed shortly after Revelation was written.

So I repeat, because I missed it:
Who was the Beast from the Sea Rev13:1KJV ?

(Proverbs 1:5-6 KJV)

In Him,
-Jed

Letsargue

Dear Paul,

So if Revelation was written before 70, then the man of sin, the son of perdition, the lawless one, the Beast from the Sea, whose name's number was 666 Rev13:18KJV, would have been revealed shortly after Revelation was written.

So I repeat, because I missed it:
Who was the Beast from the Sea Rev13:1KJV ?

(Proverbs 1:5-6 KJV)

In Him,
-Jed

John's Revelation was the revealing of the man of sin, known by Jesus as "666". - That's the revealing of him. - Now we know who it was. - It was 666; that was HIM!!

Paul -- 042612

Jedidiah

John's Revelation was the revealing of the man of sin, known by Jesus as "666". - That's the revealing of him. - Now we know who it was. - It was 666; that was HIM!!

Paul -- 042612
Dear Paul,

John's Revelation was the revealing of the man of sin 2 Thessalonians 2:3 KJV.
The beast from the sea was the man of sin, and he was known by Jesus, as 666 Revelation 13:18.

Who was he. We know his number. What's his name.

Proverbs 1:5-6

In Him,
-Jed

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

Paul – 041612

John was exiled to Patmos in the 90's by Emperor Domitian and was released by Nerva in 96' and returned to Ephesus.
He wrote down the Revelation during that time.
Revelation is not about the AD70 destruction of Jerusalem.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
fingerdown.gif

John was exiled to Patmos in the 90's by Emperor Domitian and was released by Nerva in 96' and returned to Ephesus.

Letsargue

If that's your FAITH, you can't be helped in the knowledge of God, and of Christ!!

John 21:22 KJV – “Jesus saith unto him, (( If I WILL THAT HE TARRY )) till I come, what is that to thee”? -------//---- JESUS SAID THAT JOHN WAS “GOING TO (( TARRY ))” UNTIL (( HE CAME ))!! – All you guys say that Jesus has not come YET!! --- But John was to “TARRY” UNTIL HE DID COME!! – Here we have a problem: - John was to tarry on the Isle of Patmos until Jesus came, but you say that Jesus hasn’t come yet. That means that John is STILL TARRYING on the Isle of Patmos, and John would be about 75 to 80 years old around AD 96 – AD 96 is a totally different generation than Jesus Christ’s generation!! – There is nothing that you guys can take from the Truth and make your doctrine pan out with the Scriptures!! - HOWEVER, if Jesus CAME in AD 70, then John did tarry until Jesus came and Jesus GAVE JOHN THE REVELATION OF THE IMMEDIATE FUTURE OF AD 70 which “IS” the same generation of Jesus’! – We are talking about the generation of Jesus Christ, aren’t WE!! – or are we talking about some other person’s generation!!! --- Luke 21:32 KJV – “Verily I say unto you, “THIS GENERATION SHALL NOT PASS” away, “TILL ALL BE FULFILLED”. That was the GENERATION OF JESUS CHRIST, AND NO ON ELSE’S GENERATION. ((( AND THAT GENERATION STARTED AT YEAR- 0000 at Christ’s birth and ended at AD 70, THE END OF JESUS CHRIST’S “GENERATION”!! --- Can not anyone see what the TRUTH / JESUS CHRIST IS!!!!! --- ((( NO NOT ONE ))). ------//---- But all you guys who cannot take what God said, -- that’s fine with me! -- It’s you who must pay for your own sins!!!!!!

Paul – 042712

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
John and Jesus are different people.

It is not the Revelation of John, but the Revelation of Jesus Christ.

Revelation 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified [it] by his angel unto his servant John:

Revelation 1:2 Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw.

Letsargue

Dear Paul,

John's Revelation was the revealing of the man of sin 2 Thessalonians 2:3 KJV.
The beast from the sea was the man of sin, and he was known by Jesus, as 666 Revelation 13:18.

Who was he. We know his number. What's his name.

In Him,
-Jed

Revelation 13:17-18 KJV – 17- “The name of the beast, or the NUMBER ((( OF HIS NAME )))”. 18- HERE / “HERE” / “(( HERE” is wisdom )). Let him that (( HATH / “HATH” UNDERSTANDING” count THE / “THE” “NUMBER” “OF” THE BEAST: for IT / “IT” is “THE NUMBER OF A / “A” MAN” ; and “HIS” “NUMBER” is ((( Six hundred threescore and six ))) / 666 / “666”. There are NO NAMES HERE, JUST “CHARACTER-ISTICS”, which is the “CHARACTER STATISTICS”, which is the STATUS OF THE CHARACTER, and the STATE OF THE CHARACTER!!! – We are not dealing with NAMES in Christ, just Characters with the Status of “Christian”, and not “Infidel”!!!!! --- I LOVE TO PLAY WITH TRUTH!!! ----- AND THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS GRAVITY, EITHER!!!

Paul – 042712

Jedidiah

Dear Paul,
Revelation 13:17-18 KJV – There are NO NAMES HERE
"...the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

, JUST “CHARACTER-ISTICS”, which is the “CHARACTER STATISTICS”, which is the STATUS OF THE CHARACTER, and the STATE OF THE CHARACTER!!! – We are not dealing with NAMES in Christ, just Characters with the Status of “Christian”, and not “Infidel”!!!!!
So all Infidels are the man of sin, the son of perdition, the lawless one, the beast from the sea; and all Infidels have the number 666 ?

--- I LOVE TO PLAY WITH TRUTH!!!
:think:
----- AND THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS GRAVITY, EITHER!!!
What goes up, must come down.

In Him,
-Jed

Letsargue

Dear Paul,"...the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

So all Infidels are the man of sin, the son of perdition, the lawless one, the beast from the sea; and all Infidels have the number 666 ?

:think:
What goes up, must come down.

In Him,
-Jed

NAME!! - Our NAME is "Christian" because we take on the Character of Christ. We are CALLED by what, or who we ARE, not your silly people names!! - I am called Paul, - not because it's MY NAME, -- but that I am the LEAST in the Kingdom of God!!
God has no NAME, but God is the Greatest in His Kingdom and the Body of God and those who make up the Body are called Christian and I am not of the Body, but of the Head of the Body! - Figure that out only with the Scriptures!!

Paul -- 042712

Jedidiah

Dear Paul,

The man of sin, the son of perdition 2 Thessalonians 2:3 KJV.
The beast from the sea Revelation 13:1 KJV.

He has been revealed 2Th2:8KJV.
We know his number Rev13:18.
What is his name.

NAME!! - Our NAME is "Christian" because we take on the Character of Christ. We are CALLED by what, or who we ARE, not your silly people names!! - I am called Paul, - not because it's MY NAME, -- but that I am the LEAST in the Kingdom of God!!
Luke 7:28 KJV Not born of women John 3:5-6 KJV
God has no NAME, but God is the Greatest in His Kingdom and the Body of God and those who make up the Body are called Christian and I am not of the Body, but of the Head of the Body! - Figure that out only with the Scriptures!!
Colossians 1:18 KJV In Him Colossians 2:9-10 KJV

In Him,
-Jed

Letsargue

Dear Paul,

The man of sin, the son of perdition 2 Thessalonians 2:3 KJV.
The beast from the sea Revelation 13:1 KJV.

He has been revealed 2Th2:8KJV.
We know his number Rev13:18.
What is his name.

Luke 7:28 KJV Not born of women John 3:5-6 KJV
Colossians 1:18 KJV In Him Colossians 2:9-10 KJV

In Him,
-Jed

So, are you showing me where I AM wrong, or just quoting Scriptures that are Truth also??

Paul -- 042912

lifeisgood

The first question, - “How do we “Gentiles” pay for our own sins”?
Answer!!
Ephesians 5:25 KJV – “Christ also LOVED the CHURCH, and gave himself for IT / “IT”. -----Jesus died for the CHURCH. -- Not for any single person. - That’s what GOD SAID!!

So your understanding of this verse is that Christ did not die for people but He died for a building? I am just asking because you say that Christ did not die for a single person.

lifeisgood

The Church that then was, is not now!! That was the Last Days, or the Latter Days, and they ENDED AD70!!

So, since the Last Days as you proclaim, there has been total peace on the earth and there's a king reigning in Jerusalem since the Last Days?

Jesus said, “There is time no longer” – This is the DAY AFTER THE END, and you all will see the Day ending when you are quickened / wake up from sleep!!

And you are already living in eternity? I ask because you say that everything already happened in AD70.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
So, since the Last Days as you proclaim, there has been total peace on the earth and there's a king reigning in Jerusalem since the Last Days?

And you are already living in eternity? I ask because you say that everything already happened in AD70.
Jesus is the King and is He reigning!!!

lifeisgood

Tell me, if God ever said, or ever mean anything such as, - “Just ask Jesus to come into your heart and He will save you”?

How about these (Paul and Jesus):

A long time ago, a Roman Jailer asked of the Apostle Paul the most important question that could ever be asked, “WHAT MUST I DO TO BE SAVED?”

Did Paul say anything else but: “BELIEVE on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house” (Acts 16:30–31.) You can find the whole context of this by reading in Acts 16.

Nicodemus in John chapter 3, pretty much asked Jesus the same thing.

Did Jesus said anything else but: “You must be born again” (Jn. 3:1–8). Did he ask for anything else? No.

THESE ARE ONLY for Salvation. TO BE SAVED ALL I HAVE TO DO IS BELIEVE. BELIEVE what? BELIEVE that I am a sinner in need of a Savior and that that Savior is Jesus Christ. Why? Because HE took my place and PAID ALL THAT I OWED God that I could not pay no matter how many things I did/do. Let me repeat myself: I DO NOT have to do anything else TO BE SAVED BUT BELIEVE and I will be baptized by the Holy Spirit (spiritually speaking) into Christ (Rom. 6:3-5).

That simple — FOR SALVATION.

Status
Not open for further replies.