Letsargue's parentheses fetish...coincidence or code?

JonahofAkron

( Esther 3:13 KJV ) (( "KILL and to Cause to Perish", (( "ALL JEWS" )), ( Both Young and Old, Little Children and Women ) IN ONE DAY: --//-----

PAUL, DAVID -- 060116
Wow. Not good. This is Haman trying to exterminate the Jews. And that's your response? Are you like Haman? That is not a biblically supported position. Remember how Haman ended. He was impaled. Just saying.

Sent from my SM-N910T using TheologyOnline mobile app

Letsargue

Wow. Not good. This is Haman trying to exterminate the Jews. And that's your response? Are you like Haman? That is not a biblically supported position. Remember how Haman ended. He was impaled. Just saying.

(( PAUL W-A-S KILLED IN Jerusalem In AD70 WITH Most of the JEWS ALSO; - When the North - Destroyed JUDEA And the Temple Of Jerusalem ""A-N-D -- E-N-D-E-D That WORLD / A-G-E!!!!! - I-N ""AD70""!!!!!!!!!!

There - GOD Has NOT GIVEN "A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G" TO YOUR WORLD By Christ ""S-E-N-S-E""!!!!!! - NOTHING!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 060216

theophilus

He was hung on the gallows he built for Mordecai. Esther 7: 9 Then Harbonah, one of the eunuchs who were before the king said, “Behold indeed, the gallows standing at Haman’s house fifty cubits high, which Haman made for Mordecai who spoke good on behalf of the king!” And the king said, “Hang him on it.” 10 So they hanged Haman on the gallows which he had prepared for Mordecai, and the king’s anger subsided.

JonahofAkron

He was hung on the gallows he built for Mordecai. Esther 7: 9 Then Harbonah, one of the eunuchs who were before the king said, “Behold indeed, the gallows standing at Haman’s house fifty cubits high, which Haman made for Mordecai who spoke good on behalf of the king!” And the king said, “Hang him on it.” 10 So they hanged Haman on the gallows which he had prepared for Mordecai, and the king’s anger subsided.
Accurate. I misspoke. Thanks for the correction.