lets talk about hypocrisy of religion, mainly about christian community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Mustrion, you can rant and rave all you want with false accusations but you cannot stop me unless the authority helps you to silence me by banning me.

Do you have courage to face the whole truth?

show me all those accusations with my actual quotes.

I am confident that you don't have any evidence of your claims.

Some posts were alleviated awhile back when they renewed the Forum. Therefore, that task is an "Exercise in Futility."

meshak

BANNED
Banned
3)musty says:

So why this thread?

Because Meshak had the gall to create a thread (not the first) on "her" perception of the hypocrisy of others.

You have no evidence of your claims. Most your claims are lies. Your kind of lies are approved by many churches. That's why non trin believers are labels as cult and the world seems to believe their lies..

However, others and myself have studied Meshak's posts since "she" arrived on TOL. We have noticed odd but indisputable variances in syntax, content and vocabulary. It appears beyond question that at least two different people are posting at various times under the same Meshak login (which is why I wrote "she" above). In brief:

This comment is as muddy as your other claims. You still cannot prove any of your claims.

BTW, Cult is group of people kill others for their extremely hateful and violent faith. Not any non-trin churches are violent or kill anyone for their faith.

Main non-trin organization is Jehovah's Witnesses and they practice pacifism.

So churches call them cult is sinful claim.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You ought to poke a hole in the top of your hat, perhaps you don't have enough oxygen going to your brain?

Hey GM, go play hate with someone else with your kind.

I put you on ignore again.

Musty's thread is good enough to use as example of "elephant in the room" faith.

peace, friend.

Jesus loves you:)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
4)

Musty says:

1. First it was "Meshak Prime," the supposed little old lady with ("she" said) very limited English skills, and possibly mildly demented.

Another flaming claim with no proof.

2. After Meshak Prime began getting swamped with pushback and couldn't respond intelligently, then "Meshak 2.0" began posting. These were somewhat longer, more verbose and relatively more cogent posts which absolutely did not fit the posting style of Meshak Prime.

Another flaming personal attack.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
3)musty says:

You have no evidence of your claims. Most your claims are lies. Your kind of lies are approved by many churches. That's why non trin believers are labels as cult and the world seems to believe their lies..

This comment is as muddy as your other claims. You still cannot prove any of your claims.

BTW, Cult is group of people kill others for their extremely hateful and violent faith. Not any non-trin churches are violent or kill anyone for their faith.

Main non-trin organization is Jehovah's Witnesses and they practice pacifism.

So churches call them cult is sinful claim.

Name one church that believes in the Trinity, out there killing people?

Status
Not open for further replies.