Let's Go Brandon!

marke

The Washington Post had to issue a correction after its editors were caught lying to the public. How shameful yet how typical for the WAPO.

Donald Trump Jr. is hailing a correction from the Washington Post after the outlet said it had inaccurately reported that a crowd chanted "Let's go Brandon" at a Trump Jr. speech last month in Georgia. The crowd had actually chanted "F*** Joe Biden!," according to the Post.

"Correction: A previous version of this article incorrectly said a crowd broke into a "Let's go Brandon" chant during a Donald Trump Jr. speech in Georgia. The crowd broke into a "F--- Joe Biden!" chant at that speech in September. The error, which was inserted by an editor, has been corrected," the outlet explained.

marke

If this is inappropriate for TOL please just delete the thread but this is too hilarious to ignore. 😂🤣😅

The chant in question is sweeping the nation from college football games, to old ladies in malls, to NASCAR and beyond!

LET'S GO BRANDON!

Terrorism in the skies! Leftists go berserk! Call in the FBI, the DOJ, the ATF, the INS, Homeland Security, HUD, the EPA, the IRS, the CIA, the Department of Defense, and every other agency Biden can call out in this emergency to put a stop to these terrorist threats in the skies. A pilot said "Let's go Brandon," and a CNN reporter was horrified. A Lebanese woman who graduated from Harvard and has worked for radical leftist anti-American democrats for 20 years is calling for a major investigation and crackdown. There is definitely something wrong with these people.

Meanwhile, Juliette Kayyem, a Harvard professor and CNN analyst, demanded that every passenger on the plane file a complaint with the Federal Aviation Administration.

'If @SouthwestAir doesn't do anything, every passenger on that flight has standing to file a complaint with the @FAANews and they should do so. Southwest will then be compelled to investigate or defend him. Have fun with that," Kayyem reacted. "No messing around in the air. Bright line rule."

"Unlike some of you, I'm not saying he should fired. Only that there should be investigation. For all we know he was making fun of it," she added. "Either way — bad joke or asshole — it cannot go unaddressed lest it opens up other pilots to harangue passengers."

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Terrorism in the skies! Leftists go berserk! Call in the FBI, the DOJ, the ATF, the INS, Homeland Security, HUD, the EPA, the IRS, the CIA, the Department of Defense, and every other agency Biden can call out in this emergency to put a stop to these terrorist threats in the skies. A pilot said "Let's go Brandon," and a CNN reporter was horrified. A Lebanese woman who graduated from Harvard and has worked for radical leftist anti-American democrats for 20 years is calling for a major investigation and crackdown. There is definitely something wrong with these people.

Meanwhile, Juliette Kayyem, a Harvard professor and CNN analyst, demanded that every passenger on the plane file a complaint with the Federal Aviation Administration.

'If @SouthwestAir doesn't do anything, every passenger on that flight has standing to file a complaint with the @FAANews and they should do so. Southwest will then be compelled to investigate or defend him. Have fun with that," Kayyem reacted. "No messing around in the air. Bright line rule."

"Unlike some of you, I'm not saying he should fired. Only that there should be investigation. For all we know he was making fun of it," she added. "Either way — bad joke or asshole — it cannot go unaddressed lest it opens up other pilots to harangue passengers."
I've said it before and I'm sure I'll say it many times again - social media is going to be the destruction of us. It has given a megaphone to the stupid people in this country that is unprecedented.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
And if I was a spokesman for Southwest Airlines, I would be tempted to respond with a sternly worded questioning of what is inappropriate with a pilot showing his support of NASCAR driver Brandon Brown?

marke

If this is inappropriate for TOL please just delete the thread but this is too hilarious to ignore. 😂🤣😅

The chant in question is sweeping the nation from college football games, to old ladies in malls, to NASCAR and beyond!

LET'S GO BRANDON!

Biden's bootlick AG has set up a snitch line for kids to turn in their parents if their parents oppose critical black racism or homosexual rape in schools. Parents are not buying that Garland crap.

Political-Cartoon-10.29-Not-intimidated.jpg