Law v. Order

Lon

... is maintained by electing a transparently corrupt and lawless President instead of a woman who might recognize the rights of people who aren't part of the majority.

As it stands right now, the Democrats are the party of Law, while the Republicans are the party of Order, and the distinction couldn't be more important.

I didn't know you weren't white. The internet has no colors.

It wasn't just whites who put Trump in office. It isn't only whites putting all Republican's in their state's seats. :think:
I think on paper, you minority groups, opposite Christianity, are getting a bit more excited than warrants.

Our country is made up of more than just conservative and liberal labels, or white vs else labels.

A few of the churches I have belonged to, don't have any predominate color. One in Portland was about half black half white, a few other races as well. We'd likely all vote about the same, I'd think. The Catholic church is largely Hispanic and White, hard to tell the Catholic vote (for me). -Lon

rexlunae

I didn't know you weren't white.

Neither did I.

The internet has no colors.

Did you see Nicky's collage? There was a fair amount of color there.

It wasn't just whites who put Trump in office. It isn't only whites putting all Republican's in their state's seats. :think:

It was mostly white. Every other racial group voted otherwise. http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...s-victory-divisions-by-race-gender-education/

I think on paper, you minority groups, opposite Christianity, are getting a bit more excited than warrants.

Your opinion is noted, and ultimately ignored. It's nothing personal, just that you didn't offer any reason to be less worried, or any indication why you thought we should not be. I don't think people are worried enough.

Our country is made up of more than just conservative and liberal labels, or white vs else labels.

Of course. It's also made up of democrats, and people who want something a little more sinister.

A few of the churches I have belonged to, don't have any predominate color. One in Portland was about half black half white, a few other races as well. We'd likely all vote about the same, I'd think. The Catholic church is largely Hispanic and White, hard to tell the Catholic vote (for me). -Lon

That's fine, but, Trump still isn't popular with non-white Americans, and you won't see a lot of color at his rallies.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I'll have to see the video. Some people need a beating. Arthur Brain comes to mind. Trayvon Martin. Michael Brown. Maybe a beating would have changed the attitudes of the departed and saved their lives. The Bible says so.

:thumb:

I didn't know you weren't white. The internet has no colors.

i'm not white - more a mottled off-white, peachy color

bright red after a day in the sun :)

Whites elected Obama twice.

many of the more retarded ones did, yes

ClimateSanity

Neither did I.

Did you see Nicky's collage? There was a fair amount of color there.

It was mostly white. Every other racial group voted otherwise. http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...s-victory-divisions-by-race-gender-education/

Your opinion is noted, and ultimately ignored. It's nothing personal, just that you didn't offer any reason to be less worried, or any indication why you thought we should not be. I don't think people are worried enough.

Of course. It's also made up of democrats, and people who want something a little more sinister.

That's fine, but, Trump still isn't popular with non-white Americans, and you won't see a lot of color at his rallies.
Is that Trump's fault or the race agitators who make minorities distrust politicians they think will gives whites advantage?
They wouldn't have if it had been up to just them.

Not half as stupid as...

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
kathy%20isis.jpg