Law Of The Spirit

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
LAW OF THE SPIRIT
Gal 5:18
18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.
John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
Gal 3:24-25
24 Therefore the law was our tutor to bring us to Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor.
Gal 2:21
21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain."
Gal 2:18-19
18 "For if I build again those things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor.
19 "For I through the law died to the law that I might live to God.
Gal 2:16-17
16 "knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law but by faith in Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law; for by the works of the law no flesh shall be justified.
17 "But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is Christ therefore a minister of sin? Certainly not!
Mark 1:15
15 and saying, "The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand. Repent, and believe in the gospel."
I Jn 1:9
9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
John 5:26-27
26 "For as the Father has life in Himself, so He has granted the Son to have life in Himself,
27 "and has given Him authority to execute judgment also, because He is the Son of Man.
John 5:22
22 "For the Father judges no one, but has committed all judgment to the Son,
John 5:23
23 "that all should honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him.
II Jn 1:9-11
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
Heb 7:19-20
19 for the law made nothing perfect; on the other hand, there is the bringing in of a better hope, through which we draw near to God.
20 And inasmuch as He was not made priest without an oath
Heb 7:22
22 by so much more Jesus has become a surety of a better covenant.
Heb 7:24-25
24 But He, because He continues forever, has an unchangeable priesthood.
25 Therefore He is also able to save to the uttermost those who come to God through Him, since He always lives to make intercession for them.
Heb 8:7
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then no place would have been sought for a second.
Rom 8:3
3 For what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, on account of sin: He condemned sin in the flesh,
Rom 8:4
4 that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
Rom 8:8-9
8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
9 But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His.
Rom 8:7
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
Rom 8:1-2
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
Gal 5:16-18
16 I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.
17 For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish.
18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.
Gal 5:24
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
Gal 5:13
13 For you, brethren, have been called to liberty; only do not use liberty as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.
(NKJ)
The Law of the Holy Spirit,the Holy Spirit only quotes verses, and if you received a verse in your mind and your obeying it, there is no law that can condemn you. Now the flesh(emotions & desires) lusts against the Spirit and the Spirit is against the flesh(emotions & feelings). First you have to read the verses and put them in your mind as a belief, I believe-read a verse. I believe-read a verse. Then the Holy Spirit has a knowledge to guide you with. Then when you walk after them verses your walking after the Holy Spirit. There are a few veriables. The verse has to glorify Jesus and follow the example that Jesus has already set. All the veriables are in the stories that are written in the new testament.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The Holy Spirit even works under the law of God.

Rom 8:1-2
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
(NKJ)

Rom 8:8
8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
(NKJ)

beameup

LAW OF THE SPIRIT
The Law of the Holy Spirit,the Holy Spirit only quotes verses, and if you received a verse in your mind and your obeying it, there is no law that can condemn you. Now the flesh(emotions & desires) lusts against the Spirit and the Spirit is against the flesh(emotions & feelings). First you have to read the verses and put them in your mind as a belief, I believe-read a verse. I believe-read a verse. Then the Holy Spirit has a knowledge to guide you with. Then when you walk after them verses your walking after the Holy Spirit. There are a few veriables. The verse has to glorify Jesus and follow the example that Jesus has already set. All the veriables are in the stories that are written in the new testament.

But the Spirit explicitly says that in later times some will apostasize from the faith, paying attention to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons, - 1 Timothy 4:1

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
But the Spirit explicitly says that in later times some will apostasize from the faith, paying attention to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons, - 1 Timothy 4:1

I said
Ok what did you do when you received that verse? You get that so much I think the Spirit is trying to get through to you.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Rom 1:17
17 For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, "The just shall live by faith."
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
If there is confusion over a verse, it is coming from the devil. The devil doesn't want you walking after the Holy Spirit. Because the devil will be revealed in you, and you will start resisting the devil. And he will have to flee from you.

James 4:7-10
7 Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.
8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded.
9 Lament and mourn and weep! Let your laughter be turned to mourning and your joy to gloom.
10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and He will lift you up.
(NKJ)

glorydaz

"The Law of the Spirit" does not stand alone.

The Law.....of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus has set me free from the Law of Sin and Death.

One law frees us from the other law.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
"The Law of the Spirit" does not stand alone.

The Law.....of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus has set me free from the Law of Sin and Death.

One law frees us from the other law.

I said
Well it takes a law to keep you out of heaven. But it also takes a law to get you into heaven.

[Rom 2:12
12 For as many as have sinned without law will also perish without law, and as many as have sinned in the law will be judged by the law
[1Co 9:21
21 to those [who are] without law, as without law (not being without law toward God, but under law toward Christ), that I might win those [who are] without law;

glorydaz

I said
Well it takes a law to keep you out of heaven. But it also takes a law to get you into heaven.

Well, I can agree with the first part, but not the second, unless you're talking about the "law" of the Spirit of LIFE IN CHRIST. And that is not a Law in the same sense as the first.

Galatians 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

Galatians 3:21 Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Well, I can agree with the first part, but not the second, unless you're talking about the "law" of the Spirit of LIFE IN CHRIST. And that is not a Law in the same sense as the first.

Galatians 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

Galatians 3:21 Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.

I said
The new testament is the law of Christ.

[Gal 6:2

2 Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.

[Jhn 14:15, 21
15 "If you love Me, keep My commandments. ...

21 "He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."

[Jhn 15:10
10 "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.

glorydaz

I said
The new testament is the law of Christ.

[Gal 6:2

2 Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.

[Jhn 14:15, 21
15 "If you love Me, keep My commandments. ...

21 "He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."

[Jhn 15:10
10 "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.

You're mixing some law and grace there, Squeaky.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
LAW OF GRACE

Gal 4:4-5
4 But when the fullness of the time had come, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the law,
5 to redeem those who were under the law, that we might receive the adoption as sons.
Eph 3:2
2 if indeed you have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which was given to me for you,
(NKJ)Acts 20:32
32 "So now, brethren, I commend you to God and to the word of His grace, which is able to build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified.
Rom 1:5-6
5 Through Him we have received grace and apostleship for obedience to the faith among all nations for His name,
6 among whom you also are the called of Jesus Christ;
Rom 3:24
24 being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus,
Rom 5:1-2
1 Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ,
2 through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
Rom 5:15
15 But the free gift is not like the offense. For if by the one man's offense many died, much more the grace of God and the gift by the grace of the one Man, Jesus Christ, abounded to many.
Gal 3:16
16 Now to Abraham and his Seed were the promises made. He does not say, "And to seeds," as of many, but as of one, "And to your Seed," who is Christ.Rom 5:17-20
17 For if by the one man's offense death reigned through the one, much more those who receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness will reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ.)
18 Therefore, as through one man's offense judgment came to all men, resulting in condemnation, even so through one Man's righteous act the free gift came to all men, resulting in justification of life.
19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so also by one Man's obedience many will be made righteous.
20 Moreover the law entered that the offense might abound. But where sin abounded, grace abounded much more,
Rom 5:21
21 so that as sin reigned in death, even so grace might reign through righteousness to eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
John 15:14
14 "You are My friends if you do whatever I command you.
I Jn 2:4
4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
I Jn 2:3
3 Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments.
I Jn 5:3
3 For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome.
(NKJ)
xxx Grace is a free gift. Grace is uncilisited mercy. A law is something that has to be, or will happen just the way God created it to be. God gave us a new way which is through Jesus Christ(new testament). Now within that grace there are commandments to obey. The grace is the new way(new testament) but the commandments are within the new testament that we must obey to receive this grace. Jesus isnt doing it for us now. Jesus done what was done to make the new way. And now we have to receive or obey the new way.