Last chance for the U.S.A. citizens to express their choice, peacefully.

Gurucam

Dear Rexlunae & CO.

Do not be zombies (one track mindless people conditioned with and blindly trapped in, the conditioning of their leader who controls mass media and offers cunning rhetoric and distractions to instigate mob-like rule).

Face basic facts and uphold your constitution. Do not be distracted/fooled by your leader.

Many things are not substantiated. However the Head of the F.B.I. confirmed before congressional hearing that Clinton private server did contain classified emails, although Clinton categorically said other wise, both in public and at her testimony before the F.B.I.. This seems to be two serious counts of Clinton actually breaking two serious U.S.A. laws and lying to the public.

The above is not here-say. Can you understand why nothing has happened to Clinton, so far? The head of the F.B.I. is waiting for the U.S.A. population to recognize his testimony and support the constitution and the law. The head of the F.B.I. can serve only the will of the majority of the population during this election period.

Is the U.S.A. now a Banana Republic, where the population is so easily distracted, in broad daylight, whiles leaders do as they like with impunity.

Forget the foolish talk, focus on the above.

and the idiots . . . .

Indeed it is all about too many idiots (in the U.S.A.) of one kind or the other.

The U.S.A. is in decline and you guys can stop it.

Please center yourselves on the constitution and on reasonably established facts.

Against serious odds, the head of the F.B.I. is seek a line (support) in waters which seems very infested with sharks. Will you guys rise to do the right thing, based on best available facts?

If you guys do not wish to and do not uphold the constitution and the law, through this democratic opportunity, then no other institution can do so for you guys. Then the U.S.A. is a done deal. A total Banana Republic. With bananas as subjects.

. . . the world is watching.

Fact is every country can 'carry' the burden of some idiots. Indeed more enlightened people should take care of a safe quantum of idiots. However too many idiots can drown out everything. Zombie are no more than idiots expressed theatrically, graphically and artistically. Zombies move around mindlessly, unconditionally doing the one pointed thing that is programed in their head.

Too many idiots inevitably leads to the ruin of countries. Intelligent immigration management is often required. A wall of sought is often required. Trump is very insightful, though not yet fine tuned.

Fact is, although every one is currently entitled to a life and a place on earth, everyone is not equal (except under the laws of one's land). There are children of the flesh and children of God, every where at this time. And these two are not equal before God. 'Children of the flesh' are children of Satan. The latter are children of God.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Currently, there are children of the flesh and children of God, every where on earth.

Currently, there are children of the flesh and children of God, every where on earth.

There are children of the flesh. These are the descendants of Ishmael. They remained under the O.T. including the ten commandments. These are Jews and other O.T. people.

There are children of God. These are descendants of Isaac. They are N.T. people. They are the New people 'in Christ'. They transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love. They are the chosen few who are Christians.

The above is confirmed in the follow revelations of the Holy KJV N.T.:

Galatians 4 King James Version (KJV)
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Romans: 9 KJV N.T.
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

Notice that in the above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T., the 'thou shall not covet' commandment is the law of sin and death and one is instructed to transgress this commandment so as to serve spirit/love. One must leave one's old Mosaic/ten commandments marriage/partner and get a new partner according to urging of one own spirit/love. This is how one stops bringing forth children of the flesh (like Ishmael) and start bringing forth children of God (like Isaac). This is the clear instruction in the above revelation of the Holy KJV N.T. This is how to bring forth only fruits onto God/children of God and be Christian.

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Clinton admitted that Trump's off spring are good children. They are children of God/fruits onto God. They were brought forth according to Romans: 7 verses: 4 to 10 of the Holy KJV N.T., as posted above.

That is, Trump was led by spirit/love when he procreated/brought forth those children. This is the Christian way and not the ten commandments way. Under the ten commandment way one brings forth only children of the flesh.

Judge one by his/her fruits. Trump's primary fruits (his children) are good . . . so says Clinton. Trump's children are like Isaac and Issac's generation (who were and are Christians). They are children of God, born out of an expression of Trump's spirit and love. And not under obedience to the 'thou shall not covet' commandment which killeth and delivers children of the flesh/fruits onto death.

It is time to wake up and note this critical mystery of God's kingdom of heaven which instructs on how to stop bringing forth children of the flesh and start bringing forth only children of God. This is the critical message in Romans: 7 verses: 4 to 10 of the Holy KJV N.T..

Seek truth and you will find truth. Promote blindness, bias, foolish conditioning and aimless actions and you will remain foolish . . . and eventually destroy yourself, your charges and others and be all out of here.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Providence is on the side of the U.S.A. citizenry. Please, you guys, embrace it.

Providence is on the side of the U.S.A. citizenry. Please, you guys, embrace it.

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

Notice that in the above revelation from the Holy KJV N.T., the 'thou shall not covet' commandment is the law of sin and death and one is instructed to transgress this commandment so as to serve spirit/love. One must leave one's old Mosaic/ten commandments marriage/partner and get a new partner according to urging of one own spirit/love. This is how one stops bringing forth children of the flesh (like Ishmael) and start bringing forth children of God (like Isaac). This is the clear instruction in the above revelation of the Holy KJV N.T. This is how to bring forth only fruits onto God/children of God and be Christian.

Clinton said that Trump had good children. Good children are children of God, like Isaac. The above is how Trump brought forth his children.

According to Clinton, Trump brought forth good children. Good children are fruits onto God/children of God. This is the requirement to enter and live in God's kingdom of heaven, here on earth and elsewhere. This is to be Christian. Trump qualified.

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

Matthew: 21 KJV N.T.
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

When the passionate love 'glue' of Trump's marriages waned, he dissolved those unions according to the laws of the land and general compassion and walked away and formed new unions according to new urging of his spirit/love. This is the Christian instruction. In this way he never had procreative in a spiritless/loveless union. And so he never brought forth children of the flesh. He always brought forth only children of God.

Spiritless/loveless procreative sex is driven by lust and only children of the flesh/fruits onto death are brought forth. This is so even if one is upholding the ten commandments:

Trump's procreative sex was never 'law' motivated. It was always spirit/love motivated. This is why his children were good, i.e. according to Clinton.

Trump brought forth his children, the only possible N.T./Christian way which is not at all related to the Old Mosaic/ten commandments way. This is how one enters God's kingdom of heaven. i.e. by bringing forth fruits of God/children of God.

The result of law motivated procreative sex, as opposed to spirit/love motivated procreative sex, was also exemplified by Abraham:

22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Romans: 9 KJV N.T.
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Did you guys get this serious mystery of God's kingdom of heaven? Was this important Christian mystery hidden from you guys. It is being revealed now, in the fullness of time, in total clarity for all to know.

Luke: 8 KJV N.T.
17 For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.

Clearly without realizing it, Clinton has endorsed Trump as the clear Christian choice for President of the U.S.A.. Guys, Do not err. Providence is on the side of the U.S.A. citizenry. Please, you guys, embrace it.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The effortless distracting and fooling-up of many U.S.A. citizens, in plain sight.

The effortless distracting and fooling-up of many U.S.A. citizens, in plain sight.

A billion strong misled traditional Christians are trapped in and procreating in, spiritless/loveless unions because the Old Mosaic/ten commandments laws demand it. Many of these are among the U.S.A. citizenry.

These misled people do not realized that, both, New people and experienced people in Christ are supposed to drop and transgress the Old Mosaic/ten commandments laws so as to serve spirit/love, unconditionally . . . and so bring forth only fruits onto God.

So, in their self righteous ignorance, these misled people do not bring forth fruits onto God. All they do is bring forth fruits onto death.

These sad and unfortunate people do not bring forth fruits of the kingdom of God. They bring forth fruits of carnality and Satan (also called fruits onto dead and children of the flesh). And there is a further serious negative consequence to this folly. They are denied entry to God's kingdom of heaven for that folly:

Matthew: 21 KJV N.T.
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

There are hundreds of revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. which these sad and unfortunate false Christians - Mosaic people willfully distort and/or corrupt. The following are just a few:

Galatians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

A billion strong traditional Christians misinterpret the above by saying that, in the above, 'the law' is not the ten commandments. Although many other revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. confirm that Christians are not under the ten commandments:

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

These are the same misled, corrupt and blinded (pretend Christian) people being easily distracted and fooled-up with cunning political rhetoric that is contrary to the testimony, before congress, of the head of the F.B.I. in the Clinton's private server matter. They are accustom to twisting facts to support their blind and misguided ideas/agendas. And they do so with self-righteous arrogance.

On all fronts, these people are simply accustomed to being easily distracted and fooled-up.

and the idiots . . . .

Indeed it is all about too many idiots (in the U.S.A.) of one kind or the other.

The U.S.A. is in decline and you wiser guys can and must stop it.

It is time to manage your immigration. A once thriving Christian country is being brought down by O.T./Mosaic people. Foolishness is ruling your land. There are far too many unawares false spying O.T./Mosaic people in the U.S.A.:

Galatians: 2
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage

Vote in President Trump, now, to save your country. Trump is the most potentially Christian candidate. Do not be bamboozled by those on the other side.

Last edited:

Gurucam

There are no religious dogma in Christianity or in the U.S.A. constitution.

There are no religious dogma in Christianity or in the U.S.A. constitution.

There are no religious dogma in Christianity. 'No religious dogma' is also the basis of the U.S.A. constitution.

However honesty and straightforwardness is important. Any thing short of these should be frowned upon.

The above are the rules. Everyone must 'play' by them.

The U.S.A. constitution is anchored on democratically determined self determination of it population as established and upheld by democratically determined laws of the U.S.A. and administrated by judges who are Saints. This defines Christian morality which is clearly confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T. as follow:

Romans: 14 King James Version (KJV)
14 I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that there is nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him it is unclean.

In Christianity what is 'unclean' is individually self determined for individuals and democratically self determined for the population.

It is up to the the population of the U.S.A. to democratically determine what is unclean for them as a people and enacts that as their laws of the land. Then ensure that those who are appointed as judges are primarily Saints (i.e. intelligent/enlightened people who fully appreciate and support the above approach to morality).

An 'imposed from the top', 'absolute' morality is an Old Testament/Mosaic thing that is totally done away with for Christians:

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

The above define and anchor the U.S.A. constitution. The above was the vision of the founding Fathers. The above should be the parameters for voting for leaders in the U.S.A..

O.T. people were not, are not and will not be, saved by the Lord Jesus.:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Matthew 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

It is hoped that Moses and those other O.T. leaders have prepared a mansion in God's house for their O.T./Mosaic followers/charges. There is no room for them in the mansion which Jesus has prepared in God's house, for the chosen few who are Christians.

These O.T./Mosaic people should stop using Jesus' name:

Matthew: 7 KJV N.T.
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven
. . . and, according to Jesus' prophesy, these are a chosen few.

The upcoming Presidential election is the start of 'judgment'. The peaceful one. On going judgment will be different. Everywhere, including the U.S.A. will, any which way, be restored to or become, totally N.T./Christian territories.

O.T./Mosaic people will have to leave:

30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (i.e. O.T./law/Mosaic people): for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (i.e. N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian people).

. . . hope Moses and other O.T./Mosaic leaders and proponents can help their O.T./law/Mosaic people. Jesus is not there for them:

'Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.'

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I don't mean to interrupt your multiple post-pro Donald Trump monologue Gurucam, but are you implying that there will be violence if Donald Trump loses tomorrow? (i.e. Trump supporters will burn down their casinos, strip joints and 'gay' bathhouses in protest).

Gurucam

The world has changed because people have changed.

Increasing numbers of people are spiritually awaken. This means that more people are increasingly driven by their own heart/spirit and not by external ideas that condition their thinking.

The past way of controlling and managing people was through the use of ideas that were rooted on intellectual logic. Distractions and cunning rhetoric were also successfully used.

Increasing quantum of people (the world over) have increased intuitive/spiritual knowing. Intuitive/spiritual knowing transcends intellectual logic, distractions and cunning rhetoric and put one in direct touch with the real story.

The above development has changed the world and made it not governable under the Old system which was essentially an O.T./Mosaic management model.

The law (the ten commandments) are not any absolute declaration of God's right/wrong morality. However the Jew were fooled into believing that these laws were God's righteousness in order to guide and manage them at that time. There was no 'seen' system to guide and manage them. The idea of the ten commandments manages and guide people operating as a 'not seen' schoolmaster. This preempts the need for a 'seen' police man and 'seen' justice system.

Conditioning people's head with concepts of right and wrong is a very serious aid to those who are given to manage population. This is why most past leaders encourages religions and not spirituality. Religions are anchored on dogma which is anchored on concepts of right and wrong.

Spirituality, according to the Lord Jesus, is anchored on God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress all fixed and generalized concepts of right and wrong when one is led by the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus.

The Age has changed. More people are spiritually/intuitively actualized. This means that less people are available for/susceptible to, conditioning. Societies and leaders will not be adequately aided by religions/dogma any more.

Old leadership styles will no longer work. However old leaders will try to force their past approaches on their population. And this can lead to people protesting with serious heart/spirit commitment. This is a far more serious protesting which cannot be controlled by the Old approaches. Things can get violence.

The New approach requires leaders who are spiritually gifted generally and also spiritually/intuitively gifted to lead and are 'in Christ.

The U.S.A. already has a Christ conscious constitution.

You guys need the correct leadership, at all levels.

Prophesy is that O.T. people will be cast out to leave only N.T. people around:

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (i.e. O.T./law/Mosaic people): for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (i.e. N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian people).

Last edited:

musterion

A one world government, economy and religion are foretold in the Bible. You are free to disbelieve that, but it is clearly predicted there.

All three have been forming for several decades, but the global elite pulling out all stops to get Clinton into office with no effective opposition, repercussion or justice proves a functioning unelected world government already exists, and rules over all...overriding the will of many "free" Europeans and now many in the U.S.

Next comes the strong delusion by which many will be made to believe the lie they’re already inclined to believe for having hated the Truth that is in Christ.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
there will be violence if Donald Trump loses tomorrow?

Yes. What makes you think there wouldn't be?

(i.e. Trump supporters will burn down their casinos, strip joints and 'gay' bathhouses in protest).

Trump supporters are more of an 'in your face' type. While liberals go around destroying things and sabotaging gatherings with nonsense, like punks, Trumpers will punch people out :chuckle:

Gurucam

There is a very good reason why spiritual/intuitive discourses are monologues.

Primarily they are revealed. The totality and fullness of them are intuitive insights. They are not intellectual discussions. They are not concluded from intellectual discernment. They are received intuitively and only delivered (to the masses), 'intellectually'.

Any attempt to discuss and/or intellectualize are letter discernment which relegate and dismissed intuitive/revealed cognition:

Galatians: 1 KJV N.T.
12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Of course question can be asked and entertained.

However, I can tell (purely and directly) only that which I discern spiritually/intuitively from the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus. My own (and your) intellectual conclusions or discussions count for nothing.

This is the way of the chosen few authentic Christians.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Trump supporters are more of an 'in your face' type. While liberals go around destroying things and sabotaging gatherings with nonsense, like punks, Trumpers will punch people out :chuckle:

Neither Trump nor Clinton has lost, the election, at this time. Also I cannot say that there will be future violence.

My intuition is that change is inevitable. At all events, inevitable change can be embraced peacefully or other wise. The timing and details, I do not intuit at this time . . . because humans always have an on-going opportunity to exercise free choice.

The full acceptance of a Christ consciousness constitution is inevitable. It is anchored on the highest available level of fairness. It should quell uprisings.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I don't mean to interrupt your multiple post-pro Donald Trump monologue Gurucam, but are you implying that there will be violence if Donald Trump loses tomorrow? (i.e. Trump supporters will burn down their casinos, strip joints and 'gay' bathhouses in protest).

Trump supporters are more of an 'in your face' type.
While liberals go around destroying things and sabotaging gatherings with nonsense, like punks, Trumpers will punch people out :chuckle:

i.e. slapping around women and children, things that cowards are known for.

In any event, I'm going to sit back and watch no matter how this joke of an election turns out.

Gurucam

A one world government, economy and religion are foretold in the Bible. You are free to disbelieve that, but it is clearly predicted there.

All three have been forming for several decades, but the global elite pulling out all stops to get Clinton into office with no effective opposition, repercussion or justice proves a functioning unelected world government already exists, and rules over all...overriding the will of many "free" Europeans and now many in the U.S.

Next comes the strong delusion by which many will be made to believe the lie they’re already inclined to believe for having hated the Truth that is in Christ.

There is a big difference between the O.T. and the N.T.

Those who are interested in the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven do not speak of or use, 'the bible'.

The Holy KJV N.T. confirms that the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven came to the generations of Abraham only 2000 odd years ago and was given by Jesus to only the twelve disciples in very private session among only them.

This means that these mysteries would not be found in the O.T. and they will not be found every where in the Holy KJV N.T.

Nothing else (in the N.T. or the O.T.) is consequential to Christians. Every thing else are parable which are given for the dead to bury their dead.

The mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven were disclosed only in the KJV N.T. and only privately to the disciples:

Colossian: 1 KJV N.T.
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

There is something for every one. There had to be, in order to pacify/appease 'the dead' who are always arrogant and unruly.

Scriptures contain 1.) the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and 2.) parables. Parables do not in any way contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Some (the wise) seek the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven (according to the guidelines) in these scriptures and some seek self justification through foolishness and parables in these scriptures.

Parable are deliberately designed to lend themselves to a multitude of interpretations . . . to suit the varying ideas of many, misguided souls. Parables can be interpreted to justify every one's idea, although each one might have a different idea. Parables were designed in this manner. Parables were given to appease bold and harden people. Parables were not given for those seeking truth.

Parables were given to keep the peace among the unruly masses. Parables are your schoolmaster to keep you managed until you are given to and/or want to, know truth.

Parable do not contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Parables are also given to take away the little that parable using people have . . . and to leave them with nought;

"but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath."
. . . this is why Jesus gave parables.

Parables are given for unruly foolish people to justify their own corrupt ideas and so remain managed and peaceful, while the wise follow the single pointed path to God's kingdom of heaven (as confirmed only in the Holy KJV N.T. and only privately to only the disciples). Then these wise people (who are the chosen few) achieve children of God status and the holistic heaven of God, here on earth and elsewhere.

Sadly, a billion strong traditional Christians are using parables and misguidedly taking these to be a source of truth (i.e. the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven). They are not among the few who have found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth onto to eternal life and heaven:

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

The one world everything is at hand under Christ consciousness. It has nothing to do with the one which politicians and technocrats are seeking to establish. In fact the authentic 'one world every thing' was created and is now sustained by Christ consciousness and it will destroy and relegate every thing old and man created.

Current leaders who are promoting a one world government, economy and religion are simply dabbling in their own foolishness, for now. They are simply the old and irrelevant who are having their last play at your expense.

Last edited:

DavidK

Parable are deliberately designed to lend themselves to a multitude of interpretations . . . to suit the varying ideas of many, misguided souls. They (parables) were given to keep the peace among the unruly masses. They do not contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Parables are given to take away the little that parable using people have . . . and to leave them with nought; [/COLOR]

Odd, since Christ took His disciples aside and told them the specific interpretation after sharing a parable.

Also odd that there doesn't seem to be a terrible amount of confusion on what most of the parables mean.

And definitely odd that some of the parables Jesus specifically said were about the Kingdom.

Guess that's just my OT understanding clouding my vision again.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
aCW frequents a straight bath house, a hetero bath house if you will

Gurucam

Odd, since Christ took His disciples aside and told them the specific interpretation after sharing a parable.

Also odd that there doesn't seem to be a terrible amount of confusion on what most of the parables mean.

And definitely odd that some of the parables Jesus specifically said were about the Kingdom.

Guess that's just my OT understanding clouding my vision again.

Your 'findings' is not consequential or useful. Your findings are anchored on letter discernment which killeth.

Nothing is left to interpretation or misunderstanding.

Jesus was very literally clear about parables. Parables were given to people who were not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. Also parables were given to take away the little that people had:

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

Why would anyone want to use parables when Jesus clearly said that he gave parables to people who were not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. And parables were given so that, 'from him shall be taken away even that he hath' And especially when there are:
1.) very clear deliveries which Jesus made privately to only his disciples (who were given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven) and
2.) a whole lot of information which Paul provided using the path which Jesus secretly told to only his disciples to use:

John 16 King James Version (KJV)
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

The fundamental mystery of God's kingdom of heaven is that only the Spirit of Truth can and do bring All Truth. And the Spirit of Truth was made available only after the crucifixion and rise to heaven of Jesus. And only Paul achieved communion with that Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus.

Galatians: 1 KJV N.T.
12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

The Spirit of Truth is Jesus clad only in his spirit body. No one comes onto the Holy Spirit but by through the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth:

John 14 King James Version (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Jesus rose to heaven clad only in His Spirit and eternal, Son of God, body. Jesus is in heaven clad only in His Spirit body. In this format Jesus is the Spirit of Truth who intercedes on behalf of Saints, with the Holy Spirit. The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth is the Lord from and in, heaven:

1 Corinthians: 15
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Paul had first contact with the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus on the road to Damascus. Then Jesus healed him. Paul got all his information and guidance directly by revelation, from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth:

The above is the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth onto eternal life and God's kingdom of heaven. The above is the most fundamental mystery of God's kingdom of heaven. You cannot and will not find the above information in parables.

If one cannot and do not have live real time communion with and is led by, the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Jesus (who is the Lord in heaven), one is not saved, not delivered and one is not a Christian/child of God. One is not among the few who found the straight gate and narrow way:

Matthew 7 King James Version (KJV)

Last edited:

Gurucam

'Intellectually correct people' will continue to be increasingly outwitted by intuits

'Intellectually correct people' will continue to be increasingly outwitted by intuits

Do you guys realize how foolish, misguided and possibly bias the local media (except Fox) and most pollsters were during the U.S.A. presidential election campaign. They are the Old people. They traditionally and successfully ruled the ideas that are disseminated to the masses. Not only did they not rule. They are now totally exposed. They are totally irrelevant.

Seems that they supported the Old status quo simply to preserve their traditional cushy jobs and material prosperity which the Old status quo provided and protected.

Fact is change is at hand. Soon none of them will have cushy jobs. They will be totally replaced by different Americans with different actualization. Intuits will replace intellectuals . . . if only to make a serious spiritual point. This will not be done by any deliberate or other effort of President Trump or any other human.

It is simply that their time has passed (for 'intellects') through forces way beyond human control.

The change in the U.S.A. was powered by Christ consciousness. The deepest fear of the Old status quo has materialized. Their intricate machinery has collapsed. Now they are simply the old, irrelevant and outgoing subjects (at every level) against a very empowered, new ruling and dominating reality that is upon the world, at large.

Do not be misled into judging President Trump victory in a limited, insulated and localized (analytical) manner. That old (and now foolish) way of looking at things was at the base of all incorrect predictions and expectations in this election.

Now one must be spiritually/intuitively gifted to know and offer predictions and relevant guidance.

Do not let the same foolish, misguided and possibly bias media (except Fox) and most pollsters who tried to pull the wool over your eyes in this election, try to now, explain to you why President Trump won.

They are the same old, same foolish, misguided and possibly bias media (except Fox) and most pollsters. Do not trust foolish, misguided and possibly bias media (except Fox) and most pollsters. They would still have their old bias and old agendas.

Trust your own intuitions. Do not let them make you feel ashamed of your intuitive insights and intellectual incorrectness. Your are outfitted/actualized for the New Age of enlightenment in Christ. They are not.

. . . . interestingly enough, in the just concluded U.S.A. elections, intellectually correct people (who are politicians, media and pollster people) were totally fooled up and kept in the dark (by intuits) because of their (i.e. intellectually correct people's) self-righteous attitude. This will only grow.

'Intellectually correct people' will continue to be increasingly outwitted by intuits.

The sad reality is that 'intellectually correct people' do not realize how 'dead' (unaware, uninformed and now irrelevant) they truly are.

Last edited:

DavidK

I'm looking forward to seeing how you interpret future events as a fulfillment of the "christ consciousness" ushered in by the election of Trump.

Gurucam

I'm looking forward to seeing how you interpret future events as a fulfillment of the "christ consciousness" ushered in by the election of Trump.

There is no big mystery under Christ consciousness. People's future and out comes are all, at the individually level, self determined by the individual spirit of each person. And at the collective level, also self determined according people's spirit, through a properly functioning democracy.

Heaven on earth is simply a place on earth where every person can freely, liberally and justly express and materialize the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations of one own heart/spirit in total harmony with the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations of the hearts/spirits everyone else and every thing else in God's creation. This is the fundamental of Christianity. This is the basis of the New Testament.

The above is made possible through the omniscient, omnipotent and omnipresent organizing powers of Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus. One must have personal and direct communion with the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus through one's own heart/spirit, in order to access and use this organization. This is how Jesus is Lord.

The first requirement is spiritual awareness. One must cease being the dead (Satanic) and become awaken to and/or aware of one's own heart or spirit.This is to cease having a heart/spirit that is waxed gross (covered over). This is described as being 'converted. Only then can Jesus heal one through one's unconditional obedience to His Spirit, as discerned through one's no longer waxed gross (covered over heart/spirit:

15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and (then) I should heal them.

27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

John 16 King James Version (KJV)
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

The above is the authentic New one world government. The one world government is not the foolishness that Bush, Obama, Clinton and similar others are trying foist onto the world. Fact is they are the Satanic (physically oriented) people who represented the old and rules the world up to recently. They are now irrelevant and obsolete. All their expectation and forecasts are reduced to zero. They are wrong and will continue to be wrong. They will be fooled by other world leaders.

The U.S.A. has a new chance in the person of President Trump.

Bush, Obama, Clinton and similar others of the old status quo have made up their idea of a one world government which supports their old outdated Satanic approach to life and old Satanic people. And they are trying to foist that on the world. They will not succeed. The force of Christ consciousness will put them (including their blind supporters, like the media, pollsters, etc.) down, at every front. And eventually dispatch them, all, out of here.

The good news is that, any which way, the world is being totally conformed to the above life style. Heaven will be totally formed on earth. The sad news is that those who cannot or do not conform will the out of here.

Religious laws and ideas and other (externally enforced) dogma are the basis of the Old Testament/Mosaic approach to life. There is no room for religious and/or other dogma (like the ten commandments) in the above (N.T./Christian) approach to life. They are all thrown out.

The adaption of this approach to life is explained partially in post # 5 of this thread.

The N.T./Christian approach to life addresses the hearts/spirit of individuals and enables it total and harmonious expression on earth..

This above is the basis of creating prosperity, happiness and peace on earth and elsewhere. This is literally how God's holistic kingdom of heaven is created and sustained on earth. Seems that the U.S.A. constitution is anchored on the above ideology. However O.T. people (both within and without the U.S.A.) are opposing and seeking to relegate the U.S.A. constitution. They are unawares, false spying brethren according to:

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage
(under the ten commandments and other such antiquated ideas and laws)

The above is totally and literally supported by revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.. This information has been the very fabric of all my threads and posts on this forum since, April, 2008.

Last edited: