Land, Food, Water, Energy

marke

That is why I said the battery technology needs improvement.
That's right. So don't shut down coal and oil until the batteries can be improved to the point they can replace oil if they ever do improve to that point.

marke

Great.
So growth in other power sources besides gas and oil will not end the earth.
Not at all. Allow researchers, developers, and entrepreneurs to develop alternative energy sources before killing coal and oil and devastating the US economy because alternate fuels are not yet ready to take their place.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Much of my focus on these four important concepts has to do with their effect on the American economy, the American lifestyle, the success and survival of America.

But a spike in oil prices will be felt hardest in poor countries, third world countries. A spike in oil prices is a global phenomenon. Food shortages are a global phenomenon. And many of these poor third world countries lie just to the south of us.

Just something to think about

Hoping

Banned
That's right. So don't shut down coal and oil until the batteries can be improved to the point they can replace oil if they ever do improve to that point.
Got that right.
Keep improving technologies.
I can see the improvements in the sky and water from what we, by the grace of God, have accomplished already, thanks be to God.

Hoping

Banned
Not at all. Allow researchers, developers, and entrepreneurs to develop alternative energy sources before killing coal and oil and devastating the US economy because alternate fuels are not yet ready to take their place.
We have no choice but to continue relying on what is at hand today.
But we shouldn't hamstring new technologies.

Hoping

Banned
Much of my focus on these four important concepts has to do with their effect on the American economy, the American lifestyle, the success and survival of America.

But a spike in oil prices will be felt hardest in poor countries, third world countries. A spike in oil prices is a global phenomenon. Food shortages are a global phenomenon. And many of these poor third world countries lie just to the south of us.

Just something to think about
The Russians will be there to satisfy the oil/fuel needs of the poor nations...for a long-lasting price.

marke

Got that right.
Keep improving technologies.
I can see the improvements in the sky and water from what we, by the grace of God, have accomplished already, thanks be to God.
While leftist have their fuzzy brains in the clouds looking for alternate energy miracles the American economy is grinding down under the dead weight of heavy global warming regulation insanity.

marke

We have no choice but to continue relying on what is at hand today.
But we shouldn't hamstring new technologies.
It does look like we have no choice but to allow bone-headed morons in charge through election fraud to keep on destroying much good under the delusion they are making things better.

marke

The Russians will be there to satisfy the oil/fuel needs of the poor nations...for a long-lasting price.
The Russians gave the Clintons more than 100 million dollars to sell American uranium interests to crooked Russian billionaires, but we do not know how much Biden was paid to trash American energy production in favor of Russian oil oligarchs.

Hoping

Banned
While leftist have their fuzzy brains in the clouds looking for alternate energy miracles the American economy is grinding down under the dead weight of heavy global warming regulation insanity.
Don't you believe in miracles?
I do.
Even climate ones.
Look how much our environment has changed for the better since the initial calls for change in the sixties.
How much further can we go?
I don't want to get locked into the old "sam-o-sam-o" morass of yesteryear.
I'm sure there were folks who didn't want to move out of the "caves", once too, but change happens.

Hoping

Banned
It does look like we have no choice but to allow bone-headed morons in charge through election fraud to keep on destroying much good under the delusion they are making things better.
You aren't really FOR hamstringing growth, are you?

Hoping

Banned
The Russians gave the Clintons more than 100 million dollars to sell American uranium interests to crooked Russian billionaires, but we do not know how much Biden was paid to trash American energy production in favor of Russian oil oligarchs.
Sounds like capitalism at its...best.
Lenin must be spinning in his grave. LOL

marke

Don't you believe in miracles?
I do.
Even climate ones.
Look how much our environment has changed for the better since the initial calls for change in the sixties.
How much further can we go?
I don't want to get locked into the old "sam-o-sam-o" morass of yesteryear.
I'm sure there were folks who didn't want to move out of the "caves", once too, but change happens.
Researchers are human. That is why the more unscrupulous ones will invent alarming scenarios to scare the public into pouring money into projects they just happen to specialize in. We should know from history, not just from the exposure of the 'Climategate scandal' alone, that the alarming reports were hype hype than reality. The end goal is job security and increasing the incomes of those promoting the controversy.

The alarms in the 60s were that the earth was cooling at an alarming rate. Now the hyped-up alarms are that the earth is doomed to unrecoverable destruction in just a few short years if funding for climate research is not immediately increased exponentially.

I have a question for those claiming to believe the Bible. In spite of what God said in Genesis 8:22, do you think it is even possible that humans can change the weather so much that seedtime and harvest will be destroyed?

marke

You aren't really FOR hamstringing growth, are you?
In spite of what Biden's new Ministry of Truth propagandist czar may say to the contrary when democrat-inspired tax hikes and economy-busting global warming policies are forced on America, the economy slows down, not speeds up.

marke

Sounds like capitalism at its...best.
Lenin must be spinning in his grave. LOL
Private American citizen sales of government assets and secrets to American enemies for dirty cash under the table is not capitalism, it is gangsterism.

Hoping

Banned
Researchers are human. That is why the more unscrupulous ones will invent alarming scenarios to scare the public into pouring money into projects they just happen to specialize in. We should know from history, not just from the exposure of the 'Climategate scandal' alone, that the alarming reports were hype hype than reality. The end goal is job security and increasing the incomes of those promoting the controversy.

The alarms in the 60s were that the earth was cooling at an alarming rate. Now the hyped-up alarms are that the earth is doomed to unrecoverable destruction in just a few short years if funding for climate research is not immediately increased exponentially.

I have a question for those claiming to believe the Bible. In spite of what God said in Genesis 8:22, do you think it is even possible that humans can change the weather so much that seedtime and harvest will be destroyed?
Can you supply the time when seed is planted?
As it is different in different places, and for different crops, the "time" in question is more of a general promise to always exist than that it won't ever change from year to year or decade to decade.
I believe Gen 8:22 is true, and will be till the end of the earth.
What the earth will look like at that time is in our hands.

Hoping

Banned
In spite of what Biden's new Ministry of Truth propagandist czar may say to the contrary when democrat-inspired tax hikes and economy-busting global warming policies are forced on America, the economy slows down, not speeds up.
It may at the beginning, or it may accelerate with the new technology.
Are you a seer?
Or just reluctant to see change?

Hoping

Banned
Private American citizen sales of government assets and secrets to American enemies for dirty cash under the table is not capitalism, it is gangsterism.
Any thing done for personal profit is capitalism.
Anything done for the greater good is altruism, or love.
Which one aligns with God the most?