Lana Jean...

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Shalom said:
Who won the guess the baby thread? I cant remember the detail of my guess......
Shadowmaid won. She was closest on the time and the weight.

ShadowMaid

Oh! That's amazing! I'm so excited for you two ( now three) I could just... just... just!!!! *A splodes with excitement*

Eowyn

Proverbs 4:11-13
LIFETIME MEMBER
Congrats guys! :banana: So glad everything went well. Lana is an absolute doll! Good luck with everything :baby:

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
God Bless the entire Turbo clan!
Happy home schooling! Have you taught her anything yet?

Nineveh

Merely Christian
:jump: :bannana: :party: :baby: :BRAVO: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LANA JEAN! ~* :BRAVO: :baby: :party: :bannana: :jump:​

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
:think:

I don't know yet who the baby looks like but I finally figured out who Turbo reminds me of! :idea:

guy1_thm.jpg

Congratulations Inspector! :chuckle:

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Clete said:
:think:

I don't know yet who the baby looks like but I finally figured out who Turbo reminds me of! :idea:

guy1_thm.jpg

Congratulations Inspector! :chuckle:
You may be onto something!

the Sibbie

Shimei said:
Congrats Turbo and Sibbie!

Cool middle name BTW... ;)

:baby: :BRAVO:

:the_wave:

:sibbie:

Shalom said:
Lana Jean has to be the CUTEST name..... :D . I bet you are on :cloud9: well say good bye to sleeping for awhile hahahahaha CONGRATS!!!!!

Glad you like her name! I had the hardest time settling on a middle name. I also considered Lana Nicole or Lana Rachel...more partial to Nicole. But I kind of had to hurry up and decide and tradition got the best of me. I went with Jean because it's a family name...it's my middle name and my mom's middle name and one of my mom's cousin's first name. Then on Turbo's side his grandma, aunt and oldest sister has that middle name. I thought it would be nice to use that for the first daughter...once again because of tradition. :p

I tried to figure out whether she looked like a Lana Jean or a Lana Nicole, but I just couldn't tell.

MrsDearDelmar

I haven't been on TOL in weeks, DD told me! CONGRATS!!!!! Baby are the best blessing ever! God bless all three of you! (and you nights) :) Beautiful baby and sweet name!

Agape4Robin

Congratulations on your new daughter! Beautiful name for a beautiful child! God bless you all!:banana: :jessilu: :thumb: :baby: :cloud9: :shadowmd: :lucy: