Kyle Rittenhouse Shooting

"A deeply tanned white supremacist."

-- Reuters and Newsweek
FE7jXVgXoAMpP4j

musterion

Kyle Rittenhouse’s high-profile murder trial came to an end Friday with an acquittal, but the legal fight over the fate of his $2 million bail money is just beginning.

Immediately after the jury in Kenosha, Wisconsin, ruled Rittenhouse not guilty, his defense team filed to have the Illinois teen receive the bail money that was raised on his behalf. But a nonprofit led by controversial defamation lawyer and QAnon conspiracy theorist Lin Wood has also filed a motion seeking the money.

Daily Beast

:ROFLMAO:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Kyle Rittenhouse said that he fired his former attorney, Lin Wood, because of his belief in QAnon and election-fraud conspiracy theories.

Rittenhouse made the claim in an interview with NewsNation that aired on Tuesday, amid a legal feud with his former legal team over a $2 million bail fund.

"We fired him," Rittenhouse said, "because he was, like, going on with all this QAnon and election fraud stuff and just stuff we don't agree with."

Rittenhouse went on to say that concerns over Wood's character were another reason for the firing.

"He's insane… how he thinks he's God and he just says all these weird things. Like 'we're going to keep that boy in jail because there's not gonna be any… civil or criminal cases come the election,' which is just complete insanity," said Rittenhouse.

marke

Kyle Rittenhouse said that he fired his former attorney, Lin Wood, because of his belief in QAnon and election-fraud conspiracy theories.

Rittenhouse made the claim in an interview with NewsNation that aired on Tuesday, amid a legal feud with his former legal team over a $2 million bail fund.

"We fired him," Rittenhouse said, "because he was, like, going on with all this QAnon and election fraud stuff and just stuff we don't agree with."

Rittenhouse went on to say that concerns over Wood's character were another reason for the firing.

"He's insane… how he thinks he's God and he just says all these weird things. Like 'we're going to keep that boy in jail because there's not gonna be any… civil or criminal cases come the election,' which is just complete insanity," said Rittenhouse.

Rittenhouse is entitled to his opinions but he is just a kid and does not know everything and is not right about everything.

marke

Clearly he is more right than you or the insane Lin Wood.
He may be right about some things I am wrong about. God knows. Nevertheless, I continue to pray for God to give me wisdom and protect me from deception and I know some things God has shown me are absolutely true.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
An analysis of the insanity of The Young Turks response to the verdict.

Difficult to watch because they are so obviously insane, but critical if you want to understand why they are a force in today's society. A toxic mixture of insanity and emotionalism.

Last edited:

ok doser

The Young Turks is a horrible extremist group pretending to be journalists. They have always been too difficult for me to even look at.
When I was trolling that toxic feminist group on Facebook, I got exposed to their ridiculous nonsense all the time. They are heroes to the left.

ok doser

The Young Turks is a horrible extremist group pretending to be journalists. They have always been too difficult for me to even look at.
One of the reasons I follow Dave Rubin is because I liked him when he was on TYT. He was often a lone voice of reason among the insane. He took the red pill and left TYT shortly after.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I subscribe to their YouTube channel because it's just too much fun watching them melt down when stories like Rittenhouse being declared not guilty come around.

marke

MSNBC digs themselves deeper and deeper into the slander/defamation hole

Idiots 😂😂😂

Let's admit the lying democrat narrative is designed to undermine republicans, conservatives, and non-democrats in politics. In order to promote the lies democrats have invented, they necessarily encourage looting, burning, cop killing, violence, hatred, and wickedness, including ridiculous justifications for fraud of all types by the 'oppressed' minority, including voter fraud to fight against 'system white racism' in America.