Kyle Rittenhouse Shooting

Leatherneck

Temp Banned
We all lost when this went to trial. That's the injustice.

But, eh, even random events in a mindless system like our "justice" system will sometimes go our way, too. Never forget it had nothing to do with justice and was just another random event.
It isn’t our way it was the facts and truth that won today,but I get your point.

Right Divider

Body part
We all lost when this went to trial. That's the injustice.

But, eh, even random events in a mindless system like our "justice" system will sometimes go our way, too. Never forget it had nothing to do with justice and was just another random event.
I believe that he meant justice for the accused in this case.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
BLM doesn't like people being allowed to defend themselves because they - the left wing which wants their militant wing to be effective - can see a future where they are allowed to intimidate anyone they want into doing what they say.

The reason BLM is interested in a case that has nothing to do with race is because race has nothing to do with it. BLM is first leftist (evil control freaks) and racism is just one tool they use among many.
Then what do they want? To get something they believe they need? Perhaps they covet Brazilian Buttlifts, rather than being stuck with those illegal butt injection silicone shots?

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Then what do they want? To get something they believe they need? Perhaps they covet Brazilian Buttlifts, rather than being stuck with those illegal butt injection silicone shots?
They want what all leftists want. Ultimate cosmic power! And a big living space.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Loved Ben's comment near the end about why Biden does not need a colonoscopy.
Okay now I'm caught up. Joe did have a colonoscopy, and during the procedure transferred Presidential power to Kamala Harris. So of course the mainstream media is absolutely wetting itself over the fact that she has been now the first female president.
To which I say great! Now maybe we don't have to pay attention to gender or race when choosing a competent leader of this troubled Nation.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Okay now I'm caught up. Joe did have a colonoscopy, and during the procedure transferred Presidential power to Kamala Harris. So of course the mainstream media is absolutely wetting itself over the fact that she has been now the first female president.
To which I say great! Now maybe we don't have to pay attention to gender or race when choosing a competent leader of this troubled Nation.
Not to mention paying for dates.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Nadler:

Mr Nadler tweeted after Mr Rittenhouse was found not guilty on all charges that the verdict was a “miscarriage of justice” that “sets a dangerous precedent which justifies federal review by DOJ.”

“Justice cannot tolerate armed persons crossing state lines looking for trouble while people engage in First Amendment-protected protest,” argued the senior House Democrat.

The "senior house Democrat", a waddling fag who poops his pants in public, believes that burning, looting and rioting is first amendment protected protest.