Knight's pick 09-05-2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

elohiym

First let me note that the only one's around here with an ounce of class appear to be Knight, Lighthouse, One Eyed Jack and nicholsmom.

...until you disagree with them. But thanks for sharing that bit of irrelevant trivia. :rolleyes:

One would think that so-called "Christians" would be elated about someone that had struggled with a sin as detestable as homosexuality all of his life...

And one would think that so-called "Christians" would not want to put him to death now that he has repented, and that so-called "Christians" would have a consistent theology that treated all capital offenders the same.

You can't directly answer my questions without showing your position to be hypocritical and lacking integrity. Keep evading the questions; you prove my point about you well. :thumb:

As I mentioned before, the man is now a "traitor" to the atheists and phony Christians that promote the homosexual lifestyle

Irrelevant to my point and the questions I asked you.

You're one of them elo.

Be clear. What are you falsely accusing me of now? :idunno:

Now, to answer your question:

Cutting and pasting garbage commentaries by foolish men is all you can do? How does that convoluted nonsense answer any of my questions? It doesn't.

What it did was attempt to make the fallacious moral law vs. ceremonial law argument, proving that Doug Beaumont is just as much a liberal Christian as you.

Tell us, when someone broke the sabbath, was it unceremonial or immoral? :dunce:

And now to answer this question:

I wouldn't give a phony Christian like you the time of day, let alone tell you anything about me.

You speak volumes about yourself.

Well, we can see that you are just full of hot air and your theology lacks integrity and grace. You couldn't even give a straight answer for what you believe, just cut and past nonsense irrelevant to the questions asked.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Yeah. I'm sure gays have never been harassed and assaulted for being gay :hammer:

But back to the OP, I am sure happy that the reconstuctionists didn't get the chance to have lovemeorhateme sentenced to death.

Praise God for that :)
Do you think that would have precluded him from coming to salvation?

And what, exactly, are we reconstructing?

Krsto

Pete from the UK shares his testimony. This is a MUST READ. Thank you Pete, your post means so much to me I can't even describe my feelings about it.:first: POTD

(I already had an earlier POTD so I am posting this one for tomorrow)

God is good!

Status
Not open for further replies.