Knight's pick 01-03-2013

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yeah--and good riddance. That was a mighty fine post A4T made. If you don't like it--leave.

This Charming Manc

nah it was a willfully ignorant post in my opinion, but she entitled to her opinion and I am entitled to mine.

Some points were valid and imho hold truths that need balancing with some of the things she was challenging (ie green issues need balancing with povety issues).

But the tone was 'all liberals are dumb and everything they stand for is obviously wrong and stupid'.

Maybe i've got a sense of humour bypass today.

Yeah--and good riddance. That was a mighty fine post A4T made. If you don't like it--leave.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Great response by Angel4Truth to a typical dumb liberal post
:first:

Awesome Post Angel! POTD honors for sure...:thumb:

Congrats, Angel!
A voice of reason.

A4T.......:thumb:

Excellent post! I love it.

Not at all. Some are quite intelligent

No. "Pass the cornflakes" "have you seen the remote" "I'm going to take the dog for a walk"

None of these are "stupid" and can often be heard emanating from the mouths of liberals.

Already addressed.

However, liberals often appear "dumb" or "stupid" because of the dumb or stupid things they say.

Thank you for providing a demonstration. :thumb:

Ah, come on Manc, sometimes funny smack is just funny smack, agree with it or not.

Congrats Angel. :D

:BRAVO: Angel!

It's not that being liberal makes people stupid; it's that being stupid makes people liberal.

Agreed.

"Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative." --John Stuart Mill

I knew A4T was a good poster when I first saw her on another board. That is why I invited her here. She is living up to my expectations.

Congrats.

Thank you all :)