KLTT Struck By Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pettrix

BANNED
Banned
Pettrix, if I see somebody like "pastor" Enyart distorts the word of God and the Christian faith into hate mongering then I have to stand up for truth!

Pastor Enyart teaches the Bible rightly divided. :thumb: He is a mid-Acts dispensational pastor. He is NOT a hate monger. He stands for the truth against abortion, homosexuality and other wicked acts that society and Christians seem to condone or are apathetic about.

Please get your facts straight before you accuse someone.

I for one, love him as a brother in Christ and I am actually moving to Denver in the next 2 weeks and will attend Denver Bible Church with my wife. :banana: :banana:

We went there a couple of times before we decided to move to Denver. By far, Pastor Enyart was one of the most friendliest and kind-hearted pastors I have met in my life. His Sunday service was excellent. He preaches the Word and he does so by giving the "meat" of the Word. It is not a church of milk and music, like so many others I have heard of and attended, he teaches the Word dispensationally and does it well.

I am looking forward to him being my pastor. :thumb:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
If being struck by lightning means God doesn't like something, then keys are evil. And baloney would have been struck a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.