KLTT Struck By Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.

baloney

BANNED
Banned
Isn't this a sign from God that He's not happy with Enyart's hate mongering?:execute: :hammer: :hammer:

baloney

BANNED
Banned
I think God doesn't like Enyart distorting His Scripture to spread fear and hate. It amounts to nothing but satanism.

Wamba

`
LIFETIME MEMBER
You do realize that Bob Enyart Live isn't the only show on KLTT, right? What if this is judgment for Chuck and Larry Bates for slandering people in hate and for spreading fear? Or, what if it was one of their painfully horrible shows that claims to be prophetic (such as "Prophetic Watch," or "Pathetic Watch" as I call it)?

Toast

You do realize that Bob Enyart Live isn't the only show on KLTT, right? What if this is judgment for Chuck and Larry Bates for slandering people in hate and for spreading fear? Or, what if it was one of their painfully horrible shows that claims to be prophetic (such as "Prophetic Watch," or "Pathetic Watch" as I call it)?

Too bad none of those so called prophetic shows were able to predict the lightning strike, lol.

Paine

BANNED
Banned
"Some demons are also in the thick black clouds, which cause hail, lightning and thunder, and poison the air, the pastures and grounds." -Martin Luther

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Those who listen to BEL via iTunes Podcast got a special treat standing in for the absent show. :rotfl: GodsfreeWill, I take it that was your work? I couldn't stop laughing.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
baloney:

How about hearing your commentary on 1 Kings 19:11-2 - "The LORD said, "Go out and stand on the mountain in the presence of the LORD, for the LORD is about to pass by." Then a great and powerful wind tore the mountains apart and shattered the rocks before the LORD, but the LORD was not in the wind. After the wind there was an earthquake, but the LORD was not in the earthquake. After the earthquake came a fire, but the LORD was not in the fire."

Pettrix

BANNED
Banned
Funny on how people will use random and natural occurrences and attribute them to God. How superstitious. :doh:

Today, in the Age of Grace, GOD IS NOT WORKING MIRACLES, NOR IS HE IN THE BUSINESS OF SENDING LIGHTENING DOWN.

Pastor Bob Enyart stands for Biblical and just causes, for truth, and for the Word rightly divided.:thumb:

Last edited:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Isn't this a sign from God that He's not happy with Enyart's hate mongering?:execute: :hammer: :hammer:

I thought this was a joke at first but you're actually serious.

:rotfl:

baloney

BANNED
Banned
Pettrix, if I see somebody like "pastor" Enyart distorts the word of God and the Christian faith into hate mongering then I have to stand up for truth!

Status
Not open for further replies.