KKK = Democrats = racists

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
KKK = Democrats = racists

He's referring to this pile of ole' crap little gem of objective academia:

IR127_pink_swastika.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pink_Swastika

How long have you been a member of this? Can me n jgarden join?

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

eider

He's referring to this pile of ole' crap little gem of objective academia:

IR127_pink_swastika.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pink_Swastika

Amazing.

These threads.... breaking the motives down. You might be better at this than me, but.....
1. Some folks have a paranoid fear of 'enemies'.
2. That paranioa might be about 'final conflict', it could be as simple as political opposition, it could even be as light as hating some opposing sports team.
3. So they either feel in contention over lighter issues, or in conflict with deeper fears.
4. So they constantly have all this rubbish in their heads.
5. So, in order to get 'response' from their 'enemies' they send out anything that might initiate response from the source of the paranioa, their 'enemies'. This might actually cause a comfort 'zone'.
6. So they write obvious and total anti-truth and rubbish in hopes of response, so that they can 'feed their fear', 'fire up their contention', or simply attract attention?
7. Fake News? :idunno:

Arthur Brain

Amazing.

These threads.... breaking the motives down. You might be better at this than me, but.....
1. Some folks have a paranoid fear of 'enemies'.
2. That paranioa might be about 'final conflict', it could be as simple as political opposition, it could even be as light as hating some opposing sports team.
3. So they either feel in contention over lighter issues, or in conflict with deeper fears.
4. So they constantly have all this rubbish in their heads.
5. So, in order to get 'response' from their 'enemies' they send out anything that might initiate response from the source of the paranioa, their 'enemies'. This might actually cause a comfort 'zone'.
6. So they write obvious and total anti-truth and rubbish in hopes of response, so that they can 'feed their fear', 'fire up their contention', or simply attract attention?
7. Fake News? :idunno:

Eh, I think you've pretty much nailed it.

:thumb:

And what's funny about that is they think they've managed to hide it with their political correctness.

Conservatives: This young lady posted this in 2017. Four years later, see how the Leftists have lifted their veil, pulled their own covers, and now openly practice racism, from CRT in schools, to this: