KingzKidz POTD (10-30-03)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingzKid

Agent Double K
Agent Smith in response to:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
iginally posted by shilohproject:
Well, just to disprove you, I won't flip them, since these comment are weak to begin with. Ruined the Republic by turning it into a democracy, cute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Agent Smith said:

Cute? You can't disprove me. I see the changes happening every week. Our government was built to be a Republic. If you don't believe me go read the National Archives.
http://www.archives.gov/

If you really want to understand what our country should be, there it is. Our country is just over 200 years old. Still young. We used to be a "melting pot". The liberals that have achieved office are trying to make our "melting pot" into vegetable soup by making everything "diverse" so everyone can be part of some minority. Our government used to be for the "good of the people" as a whole, now minority rules. I have to listen to liberal crap every week because of people like you. I have to "politically correct" because of people like you."Oh! I'm offended by that person's insensitivity!" I hear that ridiculous rant at least twice a month. "Professionalism Traing", "Diversity Training", "Harrassment Training", etc., this is all a bunch of crap to keep people from speaking their minds and keep them under control so they won't notice what people like you have done to our country. People like you have or are trying to destroy the foundation of our Country. Legalized homo marriages, ACLU(barf), pedophiles set free in every state, diversity, political correctness, gun control, public school, welfare, HMO programs, HUD, environmentalists, animal rights activists... these are liberal. At one point they may have been a good thing now they are liberal leaches on our society.

So take the "cute" liberalistic crap stick it in your liberal, methodist doctrine that allows for fag preachers of either sex and their marriages and bury it. It might do some good as fertilizer some day.
You claim to be a liberal Christian. Can't you just be a Christian?

:thumb: :first: :BRAVO:

SOTK

Re: KingzKidz POTD (10-30-03)

Originally posted by KingzKid
Agent Smith in response to:

quote:
iginally posted by shilohproject:
Well, just to disprove you, I won't flip them, since these comment are weak to begin with. Ruined the Republic by turning it into a democracy, cute.

Agent Smith said:

Cute? You can't disprove me. I see the changes happening every week. Our government was built to be a Republic. If you don't believe me go read the National Archives.
http://www.archives.gov/

If you really want to understand what our country should be, there it is. Our country is just over 200 years old. Still young. We used to be a "melting pot". The liberals that have achieved office are trying to make our "melting pot" into vegetable soup by making everything "diverse" so everyone can be part of some minority. Our government used to be for the "good of the people" as a whole, now minority rules. I have to listen to liberal crap every week because of people like you. I have to "politically correct" because of people like you."Oh! I'm offended by that person's insensitivity!" I hear that ridiculous rant at least twice a month. "Professionalism Traing", "Diversity Training", "Harrassment Training", etc., this is all a bunch of crap to keep people from speaking their minds and keep them under control so they won't notice what people like you have done to our country. People like you have or are trying to destroy the foundation of our Country. Legalized homo marriages, ACLU(barf), pedophiles set free in every state, diversity, political correctness, gun control, public school, welfare, HMO programs, HUD, environmentalists, animal rights activists... these are liberal. At one point they may have been a good thing now they are liberal leaches on our society.

So take the "cute" liberalistic crap stick it in your liberal, methodist doctrine that allows for fag preachers of either sex and their marriages and bury it. It might do some good as fertilizer some day.
You claim to be a liberal Christian. Can't you just be a Christian?

:thumb: :first: :BRAVO:

Was gonna make that My Post of the Day as well! Good Job Agent Smith!!

:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.