Kingdom gospel

Epoisses

So, is it my fault that you cannot understand even your own NT? I am not even talking to you in the Tanach but in Luke 16:29-31. Of course I understand that Jesus was talking grace when he advised us all to listen to "Moses" aka the Law in order to enjoy freedom from the torments caused by the consequences of a broken Law. You are the one who cannot see that far.

The only way to get grace from Moses is to realize that sinners can never keep the law no matter how hard they try. You haven't learned the lesson.

Epoisses

Let's start with a simple one there were Jewish and Gentile believers in the same church of the 1st century. No D'ist separation gospel.

Epoisses

Also the bible speaks of works of the flesh/law and works of the Spirit/faith.

Christians are required to have works of the Spirit so Jesus and James weren't preaching a different gospel.

Please refute this as well.

Interplanner

Christians are required to have works of the Spirit so Jesus and James weren't preaching a different gospel.

Actually it's "fruit" of the Spirit, suggesting they are not things from as much conscious, calculating effort as "works."

Epoisses

Actually it's "fruit" of the Spirit, suggesting they are not things from as much conscious, calculating effort as "works."

Paul calls them fruit and Jesus and James call them works but they are all the same.

I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first. Rev. 2:19

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. Gal. 5:22

Ben Masada

The flash, not the spirit is the side that suffers the pains as a result of the consequences of a broken Law. So, if it is up to me to choose the way I should walk, I'll go according to the Law and forever thank HaShem for His grace to have granted us with the Law. No wonder Jesus taught: Listen to "Moses" aka the Law. (Luke 16:29-31)

Last edited:

Epoisses

The flash, not the spirit is the side that suffers the pains as a result of the consequences of a broken Law. So, if it is up to me to choose the way I should walk, I'll go according to the Law and forever thanks
HaShem for His grace to have granted us with the Law. No wonder Jesus taught: Listen to "Moses" aka the Law. (Luke 16:29-31)

Paul sent people to the law! The law reveals sin and a sinner needs a savior. Do you see how that works?

But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: Rom. 3:21-24

The righteousness of Christ is separate and distinct from the law.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The flash, not the spirit is the side that suffers the pains as a result of the consequences of a broken Law. So, if it is up to me to choose the way I should walk, I'll go according to the Law and forever thanks HaShem for His grace to have granted us with the Law. No wonder Jesus taught: Listen to "Moses" aka the Law. (Luke 16:29-31)

Ben, I have a few questions for you. Why did you choose to spend time on a Christian forum? Why not a Jewish forum? Do you have some sort of agenda to "proselytize?" Do you enjoy arguing/confrontation? What motivates you?

Ben Masada

Let's start with a simple one there were Jewish and Gentile believers in the same church of the 1st century. No D'ist separation gospel.

No, there were not. You are confusing the Nazarenes with Gentiles. The Nazarenes, though converts from the Gentiles, would become Jewish because the Sect of the Nazarenes was also known as the "New Way" for having become the most recent Sect of Judaism. Paul did not have what it took to raise a church from scratch. His method was the same as the one of the cuckoo bird that lays his eggs into the nests of small birds and eventually take over the nests. All his life as a missionary since Damascus and all the way to Rome, he never left the Jews in peace as if Gentiles were to be found in the Synagogues of the Jews. (Acts 9:1,2 and 28:17)

Ben Masada

Ben, I have a few questions for you. Why did you choose to spend time on a Christian forum? Why not a Jewish forum? Do you have some sort of agenda to "proselytize?" Do you enjoy arguing/confrontation? What motivates you?

Why I chose a Christian forum and not a Jewish one is because there is no learning in the chit-chattering of common beliefs but in controversy. Do you understand what I mean? What can I learning from verbal juggling with people who already believe as I do? That's the first reason. The second is because the founder of Christianity aka Paul picked up a Jew to vandalize his Faith which was Judaism which just happened to be the same as mine. Bottom line, some one had to stand for the gospel of Jesus which was the Tanach and that's why I am here.

Ben Masada

Paul sent people to the law! The law reveals sin and a sinner needs a savior. Do you see how that works?

But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: Rom. 3:21-24

The righteousness of Christ is separate and distinct from the law.

See what I mean by vandalism of Judaism aka the Law? No, Paul sent no one to the Law. The opposite is rather true that he released his followers from the Law claiming that it had ended with the death Jesus by being abolished on the cross. (Romans 7:6; 10:4; Ephesians 2:15; etc) That's Replacement Theology and, etc because it goes throughout the NT. Hence, it became known as the gospel of Paul.

Ben Masada

Explain the above? You mean, below.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Masada View Post
because the founder of Christianity aka Paul picked up a Jew to vandalize his Faith which was Judaism which just happened to be the same as mine.

1 - If you read Acts 11:26, it was as a result of Paul's works in the Nazarene Synagogue of Antioch that Christians were called Christians for the first time. Hence, Paul founded Christianity.

2 - Paul picked up a Jew aka Jesus to teach anti-Jewish doctrines through him. Hence, vandalism of a religion by another.

3 - I am Jewish. So, Judaism happened to have been the same Faith of Jesus then and of myself now.

Ben Masada

The only way to get grace from Moses is to realize that sinners can never keep the law no matter how hard they try. You haven't learned the lesson.

I think you have forgotten that Moses has also died. So, there is no way to get grace from him. Since we are humans and indeed, "There has never been a man upon earth to have done only good and never sinned," no big deal, (Ecclesiastes 7:20) by the grace of HaShem every time we need to set thing right with the Lord so that our sins from scarlet red become as white as snow, all we need is to repent and to return to the obedience of God's Law.(Isaiah 1:18,19)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Explain the above? You mean, below.

Paul picked up a Jew aka Jesus to teach anti-Jewish doctrines through him. Hence, vandalism of a religion by another.

Is this from first-hand information? Were you there? This sounds like a "National Enquirer" type fabrication. What I see here, you're saying that Paul used Christ as some kind of puppet? Is this what you're insinuating?

Epoisses

See what I mean by vandalism of Judaism aka the Law? No, Paul sent no one to the Law. The opposite is rather true that he released his followers from the Law claiming that it had ended with the death Jesus by being abolished on the cross. (Romans 7:6; 10:4; Ephesians 2:15; etc) That's Replacement Theology and, etc because it goes throughout the NT. Hence, it became known as the gospel of Paul.

He didn't send people to the law to keep it he merely pointed out that by the law comes the knowledge of sin Rom. 3:20. Those that sent people to the law to try and get righteousness out of it were the Judaizers. They were condemned by Peter and Paul. Peter preached grace by the way and so did John and so did James in fact all the apostles preached grace.