Kingdom gospel

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Just because EVERYTHING you say might just be a lie, don't blame STP for sinning. Ya know what I mean? Probably not, it's like trying to communicate with a glass of fresh iced tea talking to you.

You constantly lie about the characters of others, and many witnesses can testify of that fact.

You will be left behind as an unwise virgin.

The door will be shut to you and no amount of criticism of the Lords children will get you in.

LA

Danoh

Ever hear of the Israel of God?

You have already proven your dishonesty by ignoring the witness of those three passages in favor your books "about the history."

So I doubt the following will do you any good.

In the phrase "the Israel of God" the emphasis is on the last two of those three words - "of God."

Romans 2:17 Behold, thou art called a Jew, and restest in the law, and makest thy boast of God, 2:18 And knowest his will, and approvest the things that are more excellent, being instructed out of the law; 2:19 And art confident that thou thyself art a guide of the blind, a light of them which are in darkness, 2:20 An instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, which hast the form of knowledge and of the truth in the law. 2:21 Thou therefore which teachest another, teachest thou not thyself? thou that preachest a man should not steal, dost thou steal? 2:24 For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is written.

Note; you incompetent...

2:25 For circumcision verily profiteth, if thou keep the law: but if thou be a breaker of the law, thy circumcision is made uncircumcision.

2:28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: 2:29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

John 5:42 But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you. 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. 5:44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?

John 8:31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. 8:33 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free? 8:39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham. 8:40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham. 8:41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

That is what Romans 2 is talking about as to the Israel OF GOD that he mentions in Galatians 6.

They were so off that even the lost Gentiles were showing them up; which is what this is actually a reference to...

Romans 2:26 Therefore if the uncircumcision keep the righteousness of the law, shall not his uncircumcision be counted for circumcision? 2:27 And shall not uncircumcision which is by nature, if it fulfil the law, judge thee, who by the letter and circumcision dost transgress the law?

And Paul us laying all that out as he heads towards this...

Romans 3:9 What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin; 3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: 3:11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. 3:19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God. 3:20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

He was contrasting those physical sons of Jacob - or Israelites - who were OF GOD "in spirit and in truth" with those who were "not of Israel" in spirit and in truth.

John 1:47 Jesus saw Nathanael coming to him, and saith of him, Behold an Israelite indeed, in whom is no guile!

1:49 Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel.

There was Israel and there was their believing remnant - Israelites indeed.

There was Israel, and there was their election; those who actually served their nation's calling unto the service of God (election) from the heart: the Israel OF GOD.

There were two Israel's within Israel...

Romans 9:4 Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises; 9:5 Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen. 9:6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel: 9:7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.

That right there is the same issue in John 5 and in John 8 - who of Israel was just Israel and who of Israel was Israel in spirit and in truth.

The issue in Galatians 6, then?

In the Cross of Christ, both the Body of Christ (formerly lost Jews and Gentiles this side of unbelieving Israel's fall) and the Israel of God (the believing remnant of Israel who had believed prior to Israel's fall) had reached a bond of peace in Acts 15 as to who they each were, respectively, in the eyes of the Father thru the Spirit, that the Judaizers had once more set in turmoil...

Thus, Paul's desire at the end of...

Galatians 6:14 But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world. 6:15 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature. 6:16 And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
When the Apostles were alive, Peter and the others preached "The Kingdom Gospel," to the Jews. Paul was the Apostle to the Gentiles and preached "The Grace Gospel," to the Gentiles. There were two separate Gospels being preached while the Apostles walked the earth, when they died, the "Grace Gospel" that Paul preached to the Gentiles became the same Gospel that applied to the Jews. Today, "Paul's Gospel" (The Grace Gospel) is the only Gospel by which anyone is saved.

It has always been so since the beginning at Pentecost--

Jud 1:1 Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, and called:
Jud 1:2 Mercy unto you, and peace, and love, be multiplied.
Jud 1:3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.
Jud 1:4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

Paul did not introduce a new gospel for there is only one.

Act 15:7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
Act 15:8 And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;
Act 15:9 And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.
Act 15:10 Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
Act 15:11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.

Gal 1:3 Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ,
Gal 1:4 Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:
Gal 1:5 To whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
Gal 1:6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
Gal 1:7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
LA has been getting her feelings hurt for a few years now. You see, she made a "Prediction" a few years ago that old GM would get his head cut off (beheaded) and it never came to fruition. She lost her credibility because of that forewarning.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Argue with Matthew; with the Lord; with Luke; with Paul; and with James; you incompetent :chuckle:

Matthew 19:28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Acts 26:7 Unto which promise our twelve tribes, instantly serving God day and night, hope to come. For which hope's sake, king Agrippa, I am accused of the Jews.

James 1:1 James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.

They are all Christians.

The Lord will not and did not reintroduce a distinction between Jew and Gentile Christians.

Only blind men do that.

LA

Danoh

They are all Christians.

The Lord will not and did not reintroduce a distinction between Jew and Gentile Christians.

Only blind men do that.

LA

Twice on TOL I have dealt with people who shut down a thread when things are not going their way.

That to me is a person who plays by a standard that can only be called what it is - duplicty.

You are one of those two people.

I therefore respect nothing you have to say; your insolence is clearly your true heart.

No problem though; their are plenty on TOL more than willing to be your enabler.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Twice on TOL I have dealt with people who shut down a thread when things are not going their way.

That to me is a person who plays by a standard that can only be called what it is - duplicty.

I therefore respect nothing you have to say; your insolence is clearly your true heart.

No problem though; their are plenty on TOL more than willing to be your enabler.

Your ability to discern the motives of LA are 100% right on.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Your groupies calling others who disagree with them a bunch of fools is the reason the thread was shut down.

I have zero respect for people like you.

and you are still at it.

My point stands.

The scattered tribes of Israel who became Christians are the ones James and Peter addressed in the letters.

LA