King of Jordan acts more Christian than some Christians

republicanchick

Yeh, i wish i knew more about Jordan and... well, i just wish i knew more about a lot of things. but the King of Jordan is helping Syrian Christians persecuted by ISIS

They are allowed to relocate in Jordan. There are a few Christian groups helping them, but not enough..

Hey, i have a good idea!

Why don't we join with Jordan and Egypt and Saudi A and

KILL ISIS

Get rid of those morons forever... Boko Haram too...

What a thought!

It would be bad for awhile but then... one day we could wake up and there would be no more Neanderthals

prowling about the world seeking the ruin of ... everyone not them

=

republicanchick

And you have the audacity to call yourself a christian.

Are you unable to love your enemy as yourself?.. a direct command from Jesus himself?

Explain to me how killing ISIS is an act of love toward them?

i believe you need a psychologist... seeing as how you don't take your problems to the Master Psychologist Jesus..

__

HisServant

i believe you need a psychologist... seeing as how you don't take your problems to the Master Psychologist Jesus..

__

I'm only following what he taught... why dont you?

What good is going to the Master if you don't listen to him (like you obviously don't).

This is what Peter had to say about such things...
8Finally, all of you, be like-minded, be sympathetic, love one another, be compassionate and humble. 9Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult. On the contrary, repay evil with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing. 10For,

“Whoever would love life
and see good days
must keep their tongue from evil
and their lips from deceitful speech.
11They must turn from evil and do good;
they must seek peace and pursue it.
12For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous
and his ears are attentive to their prayer,
but the face of the Lord is against those who do evil.”a
13Who is going to harm you if you are eager to do good? 14But even if you should suffer for what is right, you are blessed. “Do not fear their threatsb ; do not be frightened.”c 15But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, 16keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander. 17For it is better, if it is God’s will, to suffer for doing good than for doing evil. 18For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive in the Spirit. 19After being made alive,d he went and made proclamation to the imprisoned spirits— 20to those who were disobedient long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah while the ark was being built. In it only a few people, eight in all, were saved through water, 21and this water symbolizes baptism that now saves you also—not the removal of dirt from the body but the pledge of a clear conscience toward God.e It saves you by the resurrection of Jesus Christ, 22who has gone into heaven and is at God’s right hand—with angels, authorities and powers in submission to him.

Nazaroo

Irrelevant... a 33rd degree mason is only a honorary position... and its only within the Scottish Rite.

Oops! I meant 32nd degree. You irrelevant idiot.

Anyhow, Freemasonry has nothing to do with religion.
And everything to do with international politics.

The Freemasons are a Crypto-Catholic organization which
is based on Jesuit manipulation,
and now runs the Vatican.

So its no surprise that a Jewish prime minister, an American president,
and the king of Jordan would all be members of the same conspiratorial
criminal organization to manipulate Middle Eastern politics.

Interesting that shortly after being guests of the White House
under Clinton, both the Israeli PM and the former King of Jordan were killed.

HisServant

and now runs the Vatican.

So its no surprise that a Jewish prime minister, an American president,
and the king of Jordan would all be members of the same conspiratorial
criminal organization to manipulate Middle Eastern politics.

Interesting that shortly after being guests of the White House
under Clinton, both the Israeli PM and the former King of Jordan were killed.

umm... no they are not. There is no central masonic authority... every state grand lodge in the US is autonomous. Some lodges accept masons from other jurisdictions and some do not.

To think there is collusion between lodges of different countries is kind of bizarre.

Heck, when the lodges in the states refused to accept former slaves in the US a while back, the grand lodge of England chartered a black lodge in the US and they operate their own 'Prince Hall' lodges in every state also.. and the two don't really coordinate anything.

But hey... you are a dispy... mysteries and hidden stuff are what you dream about in the bible when you sleep at night, its no wonder you think the same thing about the Freemasons.

You really gave me a big laugh..... the guy in the cube next to me asked what was so funny.

Also, any Roman Catholic who joins the Freemasons is automatically excommunicated!... so how can it be a crypto-catholic organization?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papal_ban_of_Freemasonry

Nazaroo

You really gave me a big laugh..... the guy in the cube next to me asked what was so funny.

111.jpg

dilbert-cubicle.jpg

republicanchick

I'm only following what he taught... why dont you?

What good is going to the Master if you don't listen to him (like you obviously don't).

ch things...

no good

Remember?
Catholics aren't stupid enough to go by Bible alone... something NOT even taught in

surprise surprise, the Bible!

++++

republicanchick

]

i heard that they took the structure of the Catholic Church and used that to form their organization... doesn't mean they are in cahoots with Catholics in the Vatican...

but i wouldn't know what the heck is going on in the Vatican.. I do know that there are plenty of masons trying to destroy the Church, so it wouldn't surprise me... they have a plan to destroy it from the inside... they become ordained priests... and attempt to undermine the teachings of the Church that way.

But a good bishop will only appoint GOOD priests to big Churches... the problematic ones are usually assigned to some place out in the middle of nowhere... (which is not to say those priests in small parishes are all bad or whatever... )
+++

HisServant

no good

Remember?
Catholics aren't stupid enough to go by Bible alone... something NOT even taught in

surprise surprise, the Bible!

++++

So you have no problem doing what your church teaches even when it is 100% opposed to what Jesus and the Apostles taught?

If so, why even bother calling yourself Christians anymore?

HisServant

i heard that they took the structure of the Catholic Church and used that to form their organization... doesn't mean they are in cahoots with Catholics in the Vatican...

but i wouldn't know what the heck is going on in the Vatican.. I do know that there are plenty of masons trying to destroy the Church, so it wouldn't surprise me... they have a plan to destroy it from the inside... they become ordained priests... and attempt to undermine the teachings of the Church that way.

But a good bishop will only appoint GOOD priests to big Churches... the problematic ones are usually assigned to some place out in the middle of nowhere... (which is not to say those priests in small parishes are all bad or whatever... )
+++

Freemasons could care less about the RCC... its not their thing.

To be fair, they could care less about any religion.

What it is is a fraternity where religious discussion is discouraged so as not to disrupt the harmony of fellowship.

Its a good home to men who are tired of the bickering and gossiping of people in church.. and from the infighting and hypocrisy that goes on in all churches.

They are good men, that want to do good things for the community and the sick and poor.

They run the Shriners hospitals who work with children with birth defects at NO CHARGE.

They were the driving force behind the Jerry Lewis Muscular Dystrophy telethons. They manned the phones behind the scenes and donated a ton of money.

Just think of all your churches could accomplish if they didn't have to worry about internal squabbles... and where leadership turned over every year.... that is right, the head of the lodge can only serve a single term and then must be replaced.. never to serve in that office again of there are any able men within the lodge that haven't had their turn yet.

So no, its not formed anything like the RCC where positions are basically for life.

Nazaroo

So you have no problem doing what your church teaches even when it is 100% opposed to what Jesus and the Apostles taught?

If so, why even bother calling yourself Christians anymore?

Same reason Freemasons do:

Its a convenient cover when you're running an international pedophile ring.

HisServant

Same reason Freemasons do:

Its a convenient cover when you're running an international pedophile ring.

Freemasons aren't a Christian organization... and have never claimed to be.

One of my best friends at lodge is a Hindu... we also have a couple of Muslims.

Nazaroo

Freemasons aren't a Christian organization... and have never claimed to be.

One of my best friends at lodge is a Hindu... we also have a couple of Muslims.

So why list yourself as a Christian, if you're a traitor?

Identifying as Peter?

Might as well, now that the Masons control the Vatican.

Have you got the gift-ring yet?

5f4204def7713ff948f61ac68f512949ce95cfc5_m.jpg

Because I think you have to embrace bogus Deism
to reach the Sublime 14th:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O_Vyg1tId8

14th Degree of Masonry

HisServant

So why list yourself as a Christian, if you're a traitor?

Identifying as Peter?

Might as well, now that the Masons control the Vatican.

Have you got the gift-ring yet?

5f4204def7713ff948f61ac68f512949ce95cfc5_m.jpg

Because I think you have to embrace bogus Deism
to reach the Sublime 14th:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O_Vyg1tId8

14th Degree of Masonry

You are just out there on the fringes of reality aren't you.

Freemason have nothing to do with the Vatican.

All I can say is that Freemasons behave more Christ like than most Christians I have encountered in my 55 years.