• This is a new section being rolled out to attract people interested in exploring the origins of the universe and the earth from a biblical perspective. Debate is encouraged and opposing viewpoints are welcome to post but certain rules must be followed. 1. No abusive tagging - if abusive tags are found - they will be deleted and disabled by the Admin team 2. No calling the biblical accounts a fable - fairy tale ect. This is a Christian site, so members that participate here must be respectful in their disagreement.

Key assumptions about Earth and Radiometric Dating by Scientists are wrong.

WYRose

BANNED
Banned
Something no-one except myself seems to understand is that after the Tower of Babel confusion of languages GOD divided the land in the days of Peleg!
Genesis 10 tells of how Noah's sons fathered the new nations with Peleg being 6th generation or great, great, greatgrandson. That must have take a minimum of 200 years after the Flood?
We British and American are descended from Noah's son Japheth who 10:5 By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.'
Noah's other son Ham had taken a wife before The Flood - perhaps just in time to get her on the Ark? And it seems she carried the SEED-DNA of Satan and occasionally her descendants were the giants we call the Nephilim.
Ham's great grandson was Nimrod who built the Tower. We read how Ham's other sons became the tribes the Israelites had to fight. They were all idol worshippers with magicians and false gods.
10:10 And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, and Erech, and Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar.
11 Out of that land went forth Asshur, and builded Nineveh, and the city Rehoboth, and Calah,
12 And Resen between Nineveh and Calah: the same is a great city.
13 And Mizraim begat Ludim, and Anamim, and Lehabim, and Naphtuhim,
14 And Pathrusim, and Casluhim, (out of whom came Philistim,) and Caphtorim.
15 And Canaan begat Sidon his first born, and Heth,
16 And the Jebusite, and the Amorite, and the Girgasite,
17 And the Hivite, and the Arkite, and the Sinite,
18 And the Arvadite, and the Zemarite, and the Hamathite: and afterward were the families of the Canaanites spread abroad.
19 And the border of the Canaanites was from Sidon, as thou comest to Gerar, unto Gaza; as thou goest, unto Sodom, and Gomorrah, and Admah, and Zeboim, even unto Lasha.
It was Ham's descendants that lived in the five cities of Sodom who were all wiped out by a hail of incendiary sulphur hail from heaven.
After The Flood Noah and family stepped out onto dry land that was green with lush new grass for all the animals. They lived together until their flocks and herds became too big and then spread out to settle their own areas.
It must have been in those years that kangaroos hopped all the way to Australia, pandas got to China, lemurs to Madagascar, Darwin's finches to Galapagos, komodo dragos to komodo, woolly mammoths to Siberia, polar bears to the north, etc etc.
However while the families were supposed to be spreading out Nimrod had rebelled against GOD's order - this was the SEED-DNA of Satan rising. GOD repeated the order to make them understand.
9: 1 And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth.
7 And you, be ye fruitful, and multiply; bring forth abundantly in the earth, and multiply therein.
Nimrod had travelled to a location called Babel in Shinar started worshipping idols and gathering the others of his descendants around Babel and declared that if they built a big tower they would be powerful.
11:1 And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech.
2 And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there. ('They' meaning Nimrod and siblings.)
3 And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them thoroughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter.
4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.
5 And the Lord came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.
6 And the Lord said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.
7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.
8 So the Lord scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.

So suddenly everyone started speaking gibberish! Imagine how awful to suddenly be unable to ask for or describe anything! Imagine how those tribes - as hot headed as they are today- would suddenly hate each other?
The men would all take their wives and family and livestock and wander away from the infernal gobbledygook! Today trying to converse with a 'foreigner' can be really aggravating.

The men from Babel mostly wandered right out to the far corners of Earth just like the animals , or maybe they took the animals with them.
However all the descendants of Ham's son Cush didn't travel far and settled the are of what we now call Middle East where they kept all their Babel idols and false gods just as today Mecca is the world centre of worship of Baal - the black stone they call 'allah.'

Genesis 10:25 says Peleg was the 6th generation or great, great, greatgrandson and probably born about 200 years after the Flood. It was in his lifetime that GOD confused the languages at Babel.
The people had to disperse for some years after the confusing but while Peleg was still alive GOD shook Earth again to make the single landmass (aka Pangea or Gondwana) to break up and the oceans sink, mountains and islands, rise and great rivers appear.
This separation isolated tribes and creatures in their own areas where they naturally had to inbreed to reinforce racial characteristics, langauges and beliefs. This is how the jet black Africans, the white Europeans and yellow orientals etc all came about.
Naturally all these tribal groups retained a memory of The Flood and the tower but obviously trying to recount or describe and name the events of the ark and the flood when their brains had to invent new words to fit their mental images meant that the flood account, Creation etc all became muddled but similar. This is why so many eviolutionists claim the flood was really just a flooded river in Sumeria, the ark was impossible, etc.

The separation of the single land mass is the basis of the idea of hydroplates and tectonic plates but as I showed with my calculations, the weight of any such plate would make the whole idea impossible. GOD's simple shaking to make parts of the crust sink and others rise up is what gave the topography we see today and explains why mountain sides show many layers of sediemnst right back to bedrock and fossils are spread through the layers while the unopened shellfish on the mountain tops prove that these upliftings all happened in a matter of a day or two as shellfish die after 3-4-5-6 days out of water!!!!!!!!!!!
Idiot evolutionists try to claim the mountains were lifted by tectonic olates creeping along at an inch a years which would mean shellfish must have stayed alive millions of years until the mountains reached full height! That needs a greater miracle than life sparking in wet rocks!

WYRose

BANNED
Banned
I wonder when the Darwinists are going to offer something of value to a discussion. :rolleyes:

Actually all Christian creations condemn Darwin just as much as the evolutionists praise him but in fcat Darwin inadvertantly proved Earth is young and The Flood was a real worldwide catastrophe just as recently as the Bible says.
I could explain this but the so-called Christians on here would just sneer as usual.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I wonder when the Darwinists are going to offer something of value to a discussion. :rolleyes:

When creationists make a scientific breakthrough can be used to tangibly advance and improve the human condition, then you will have done something.

WYRose

BANNED
Banned
When creationists make a scientific breakthrough can be used to tangibly advance and improve the human condition, then you will have done something.

We are in the Last Days if not in the actual Tribulation so it is too late to do anything that you can think of.
One useful thing would be to have a mass baptism campaign for True Christians.
I think a very small pool would suffice.

Right Divider

Body part
We are in the Last Days if not in the actual Tribulation so it is too late to do anything that you can think of.
One useful thing would be to have a mass baptism campaign for True Christians.
I think a very small pool would suffice.

Being baptized into Christ does not require any water.

WYRose

BANNED
Banned
I didn't say it was necessary did I?
A mass baptism would be symbolic and maybe help preach the Gospel.
Was Jesus a toxic male like you?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

We have been living in the Last Days for the last 2,000 years -- 1 John 2:18; 1 Peter 4:7; James 5:8; Romans 13:12.

Would it have been too late 1,000 years ago to do anything you can think of?

WYRose

BANNED
Banned
Zephaniah 's prophecy hasn't been fulfilled yet?
1:2 I will utterly consume all things from off the land, saith the Lord.

3 I will consume man and beast; I will consume the fowls of the heaven, and the fishes of the sea, and the stumbling blocks with the wicked: and I will cut off man from off the land, saith the Lord.

4 I will also stretch out mine hand upon Judah, and upon all the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and I will cut off the remnant of Baal from this place, and the name of the Chemarims with the priests;

5 And them that worship the host of heaven upon the housetops; and them that worship and that swear by the Lord, and that swear by Malcham;

6 And them that are turned back from the Lord; and those that have not sought the Lord, nor enquired for him.

Right Divider

Body part
why do you sneer at a Christian?

Who's "sneering at a Christian"?

You come here like a bull in a China shop and wonder why you don't get the respect that you think that you deserve?

You attack me, thinking that I'm an atheist big banger when I'm actually a Biblical creationist.

A Christian should be more careful and more polite as a rookie in a Christian Internet forum.

WYRose

BANNED
Banned
You accuse me of being a rookie but I am far from it.
I do object to those who preach false doctrines and sneer at being corrected.