Not open for further replies.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset"> Originally Posted by Alencon
There is a process in the scientific community for advancing ideas and concepts. You do the research, you publish the papers and then you address questions and criticisms from EDUCATED, QUALIFIED EXPERTS IN THE FIELD.
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
This is absolute hogwash. Any scientist who even belches what sounds like "Intelligent design" is immediately and permanently banned from the peer review process, even if they themselves don't believe in ID.

I also find it interesting your use of the words "educated" and "qualified." Who exactly decides who is "qualified?" Why, it's those who are "educated." And who teaches those who are "educated?" Only those who are "qualified." The "scientific" community has become a bureaucracy that only listens to itself and ignores any scientific evidence brought to it by the rest of the world.

What a gem of a post. I haven't seem this member before, but he sure hits the ground running. Keep up the great posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.