Not open for further replies.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset"> Originally Posted by elohiym
You don't see your own hypocrisy, so why should I expect you to see hers?
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
Silly. If you can not see your own hypocrisy then how can you see hers and mine?

You started the name calling to avoid admitting that the Romans 1 passage means exactly what it says.

Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset"> I haven't moved from my original statements in any way. You are merely reading your perverse specifics into my generalizations. That's why I've asked you for clarification about what you mean. </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
There you are calling the words of Romans ch 1 to be perverse specifics.

Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset"> Only non-consensual sex is against the golden rule. That is self-evident. You are free to try and prove that claim false, and I welcome any attempt. But before you waste your time trying, know that you are ultimately going to have to show me a law against love.

My argument amounts to this: there is no law against two women loving each other because there is no law against love (Gal 5:22-23). And that can apply to any two people who love each other in spite of law and culture. </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
You silly man , the love described in Galatians is the love of God, not the unnatural love between two persons of the same sex.

Consensual sex between two of the same sex, and consensual sex between two children or between an adult and a child is morally wrong and therefore is SIN, and any sex whatever which is only to satisfy the lusts of the flesh is wrong.

You do not know the difference between good and evil , yet you condemn people who do not keep the OT sabbath which you do not even keep as it was under that law.

You take the prize for the biggest hypocrite on this board I have ever read.

You pride yourself in your knowledge which is incorrect, rather than defend the very words of God.

LA.

Great smack down LA! You probably did it with more grace then I could.

Status
Not open for further replies.