Kett's SPOTD 11-10-11

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
About 50 percent of his posts make me want to hurl. I have better things to do with my time.

The reason I haven't posted in the thread that deals with the subject of giving the death penalty to homosexuals is because I don't like posting in something that has been going on for awhile (I don't want to read all comments to see if my point has already been made).

So here's my points AGAINST the death penalty for homosexuals:

As I pointed out in an earlier post, not all Christians are for punishing homosexuals with the death penalty. Many believe that it was part of Jewish ceremonial laws, and that we are under no obligation to follow the exact punishment that the Jews stated should be given to homosexuals.

That's not to say that homosexuals shouldn't be punished for committing a crime against nature; specifically something that goes against why God created man and woman in the first place.

US case laws show that homosexuality has always been punished; and while the Founding Fathers talked about giving the death penalty to homosexuals, I haven't found evidence that it had been done.

US case laws also shows that the death penalty is used for murdering another human being, even if the person that was murdered wasn't so innocent themselves.

My point here is this: If a AIDS infected fag should literally murder another human being through "consensual" sex, or by spreading his deadly disease through the blood supply, then that would fall under US case laws where murder is punishable by execution.

I would even take it a step further and say that someone who rapes an innocent child is in essence "murdering" his or her spirituality and soul; so in those such cases the death penalty should be used.

I'm interested in your thoughts on this Kett.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
US case laws also shows that the death penalty is used for murdering another human being, even if the person that was murdered wasn't so innocent themselves.

My point here is this: If a AIDS infected fag should literally murder another human being through "consensual" sex, or by spreading his deadly disease through the blood supply, then that would fall under US case laws where murder is punishable by execution.

I would even take it a step further and say that someone who rapes an innocent child is in essence "murdering" his or her spirituality and soul; so in those such cases the death penalty should be used.

So to be clear, someone who KNOWS they have an STD and infects another person who they failed to notify of their disease (that would include individuals who receive blood transfusions) should be considered liable for any ill health or death they cause?

As long as it can be proven that the person intentionally hid their condition, I don't have a problem with them being held criminally liable.

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
"It"? "It", as in slow your "it" boyfriend/girlfriend (whatever fags are calling their signifcant other these days) down?
Are you really this stupid? This is shocking, even for you. Please, follow along, get an adult to help you

I asked "Got anything that will stop a .50 cal?"

You showed me police in riot gear.

Police in riot gear are not going to slow down a .50 cal.

If you're calling the reinstation of sodomy (i.e. decency) laws an "atrocity", then you're wrong.

I'll address Kett with my argument against the death penalty for homosexuals.
How am I wrong?

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The reason I haven't posted in the thread that deals with the subject of giving the death penalty to homosexuals is because I don't like posting in something that has been going on for awhile (I don't want to read all comments to see if my point has already been made).

So here's my points AGAINST the death penalty for homosexuals:

As I pointed out in an earlier post, not all Christians are for punishing homosexuals with the death penalty. Many believe that it was part of Jewish ceremonial laws, and that we are under no obligation to follow the exact punishment that the Jews stated should be given to homosexuals.

That's not to say that homosexuals shouldn't be punished for committing a crime against nature; specifically something that goes against why God created man and woman in the first place.

US case laws show that homosexuality has always been punished; and while the Founding Fathers talked about giving the death penalty to homosexuals, I haven't found evidence that it had been done.

Any sexual crime which leads to the death of another human being should bear a death sentence in my opinion. Any sexual offense where the other party is a minor should carry a death sentence.

Homosexual conduct is a detriment to society as is any self destructive behavior pattern such as the use of recreational drugs, promiscuity or adultery. None of these should be legal.

I don't think we should be taking the perverts out and stoning them. That is an archaic method. If they have harmed another person, execute them in the same fashion as other criminals. If there is no proof they have brought about the harm of another human being, lock them up for indecency. Those that want help in dealing with the sexual addiction should be granted it. That is my opinion on how perversion should be handled.

Looks like P66 got himself an extended timeout for the one of the same reasons I have him on ignore. He's a distraction. I have adopted a new practice: when a person distracts me from my enjoyment of this site I place them on ignore.

Last edited by a moderator:

genuineoriginal

You do understand that our society is too advanced to ever take such a huge step back and criminalize the act of homosexuality, correct?

Thankfully, we are past living in the Dark Ages.

It would be more accurate to say our society is too degenerate.

genuineoriginal

So to be clear, someone who KNOWS they have an STD and infects another person who they failed to notify of their disease (that would include individuals who receive blood transfusions) should be considered liable for any ill health or death they cause?

As long as it can be proven that the person intentionally hid their condition, I don't have a problem with them being held criminally liable.

No, anyone that has a fatal disease that can be spread to others are liable for the death of the others regardless of personal knowledge.

If they have knowledge of their disease, then they are guilty of intentional or neglegent homicide. If they have no knowledge, they are guilty of unintentional homicide and can use their lack of knowledge as a defense against criminal prosecutions, but not against civil litigation.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No, anyone that has a fatal disease that can be spread to others are liable for the death of the others regardless of personal knowledge.

If they have knowledge of their disease, then they are guilty of intentional or neglegent homicide. If they have no knowledge, they are guilty of unintentional homicide and can use their lack of knowledge as a defense against criminal prosecutions, but not against civil litigation.

Not always ... for example, chicken pox are extremely contagious disease and in certain instances, can be life threatening. It is entirely possible for a parent to send their child to school or elsewhere before they realize their child is infected.

genuineoriginal

Not always ... for example, chicken pox are extremely contagious disease and in certain instances, can be life threatening. It is entirely possible for a parent to send their child to school or elsewhere before they realize their child is infected.

However, with some diseases there is a reasonable suspicion someone will be infected associated with their behaviors.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Of course. Homosexuality (as shown by the Centers for Disease Control) is a high at risk behavior. Unless it can be shown that the homosexual who passed the deadly disease lives under a rock and hasn't seen his fellow homosexuals die in droves or become infected with numerous STD'S, it wouldn't be hard to prove.
http://www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/Newsroom/docs/FastFacts-MSM-FINAL508COMP.pdf

Also keep in mind that "gay barebacking" has become popular amongst many in the homosexual so-called "community", knowing full well that they might contract AIDS or other STD's.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bareback_(sex)

Believe it or not, for some homosexuals "bug chasing" is a status symbol:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugchasing

And you defend this sad (pathetic) lifestyle because???

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Of course. Homosexuality (as shown by the Centers for Disease Control) is a high at risk behavior. Unless it can be shown that the homosexual who passed the deadly disease lives under a rock and hasn't seen his fellow homosexuals die in droves or become infected with numerous STD'S, it wouldn't be hard to prove.
http://www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/Newsroom/docs/FastFacts-MSM-FINAL508COMP.pdf

Also keep in mind that "gay barebacking" has become popular amongst many in the homosexual so-called "community", knowing full well that they might contract AIDS or other STD's.

Oh Yee Haw ... ASC has another opportunity to post the specifics about a subject matter he professes to hate.

Should you decide to address what I actually posted, I *may* do you the honor of responding to your post.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
ote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
http://www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/Newsroom/...NAL508COMP.pdf

Oh Yee Haw ... ASC has another opportunity to post the specifics about a subject matter he professes to hate.

It's pretty hard to find something to "love" about that lifestyle Rusha.

Should you decide to address what I actually posted, I *may* do you the honor of responding to your post.

I made my point to Kett regarding reinstating sodomy laws and when the death penalty should be used (not in all cases, as that would fall under Jewish ceremonial laws).

I asked you a simple question, and will ask you AGAIN:

And you defend the sad (pathetic) homosexual lifestyle because???

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I reject your use of the term *lifestyle*.

Says the person who has a warped of version of the word "love".

I made my point to Kett regarding reinstating sodomy laws and when the death penalty should be used (not in all cases, as that would fall under Jewish ceremonial laws).

Considering it is a slap in the face to the FREEDOM that our country has always valued, it was an evil (and stupid) point.

Unlike yourself, I value freedom of and freedom FROM religion. We do not live in a Christian Theocracy. Until you provide a reason OUTSIDE of your religion to outlaw homosexuality, I will just continue to disregard you and your rantings as sheer lunacy.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

I reject your use of the term *lifestyle*.

*Lifestyle*: the habits, attitudes, tastes, moral standards, economic level, etc., that together constitute the mode of living of an individual or group.

And you defend the attitudes and moral standards of proud homosexuals because???

Quote:

Says the person who has a warped of version of the word "love".

Quick quiz: One of us has accepted the "love" of Jesus Christ by asking Him to be his Lord and Savior. (Which of us would that be, possibly the agnostic that isn't "sure" that God even exists?).

Quote:

Considering it is a slap in the face to the FREEDOM that our country has always valued, it was an evil (and stupid) point.

Newflash: Our country hasn't always valued sexual perversion Rusha. That along with murdering the innocent unborn in the name of "self ownership of one's body", is somewhat new to this once Christian nation.

Quote:

Unlike yourself, I value freedom of and freedom FROM religion. We do not live in a Christian Theocracy. Until you provide a reason OUTSIDE of your religion to outlaw homosexuality, I will just continue to disregard you and your rantings as sheer lunacy.

You, like Ralphie and Arthur are confused as to what a theocracy is. While our nation had been founded on Christian principles, we were never a "Christian Theocracy" where the "state religion" was Christianity.

I could counter your statement by saying "Until you provide a reason OUTSIDE of your religion (your religion being secular humanism/moral relative atheism), to NOT outlaw homosexuality, I will ...".

A non-religious reason to outlaw homosexuality? Promiscuity, disease, violence, child molestation, the death of human beings and a culture. Need I continue?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Quote:

Freedom to live without persecution from religious fanatics such as yourself, ASC.

*Lifestyle*: the habits, attitudes, tastes, moral standards, economic level, etc., that together constitute the mode of living of an individual or group.

And you defend the attitudes and moral standards of proud homosexuals because???

Because what two consenting adults do (within the law) in the privacy of their own home is private, legal and none of your business.

You must be confused ... I don't expect someone such as yourself to love homosexuals ... or anyone else for that matter. You are incapable ...

Quick quiz: One of us has accepted the "love" of Jesus Christ by asking Him to be his Lord and Savior. (Which of us would that be, possibly the agnostic that isn't "sure" that God even exists?).

Ironically enough, it is the Agnostic who shows more Christ-like behavior than the self-professed Christian in this case. ;)

You made no relevant point outside of "my religion doesn't like it, so neither do I".

Newflash: Our country hasn't always valued sexual perversion Rusha. That along with murdering the innocent unborn in the name of "self ownership of one's body", is somewhat new to this once Christian nation.

Considering the perversion on this very forum of certain individuals promoting marrying off children to adults under the guise of their religion, you really do need to learn the difference between religion and morality.

Quote:

There is no valid reason to oppose adults having consenting sex with other consenting adults.

You, like Ralphie and Arthur are confused as to what a theocracy is. While our nation had been founded on Christian principles, we were never a "Christian Theocracy" where the "state religion" was Christianity.

I could counter your statement by saying "Until you provide a reason OUTSIDE of your religion (your religion being secular humanism/moral relative atheism), to NOT outlaw homosexuality, I will ...".

Because there is no crime ... consent ... and because the actual LAW agrees with me. :chuckle:

A non-religious reason to outlaw homosexuality? Promiscuity,

Because we all know that heterosexuals are non promiscuous and never commit adultery or fornicate.

Because heterosexuals NEVER EVER spread diseases to their spouse or partners.

violence,

Heterosexual couples never experience violence in their relationship.

child molestation,

Another thing that never happens with heterosexuals ...

the death of human beings and a culture. Need I continue?

Sure ... heterosexuals never die by the hand or sexual actions of one another.

Sure ... you may continue. Why stop while you are behind?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

Freedom to live without persecution from religious fanatics such as yourself, ASC.

The misuse of the words "freedom" and "liberty" were discussed extensively in the Libertarian thread. Once again, the moral relativist crowd confuses "enslaved to evil" (notice I didn't use the word "sin"), with that of true freedom and liberty.

Quote:

Because what two consenting adults do (within the law) in the privacy of their own home is private, legal and none of your business.

And this is where I ask you if you have a problem with consenting adult incestuous relationships (of course as long as it's done in the privacy of their own home).

The problem with your "Bruce and Kevin sodomizing each other as much as they want in the privacy of their own sodomy chambers" scenario is this:

As we've seen with the "gay rights movement", worldviews rarely stay in the privacy of their own home. One side has to win the culture war, meaning that one side also has to lose.

Quote:

You must be confused ... I don't expect someone such as yourself to love homosexuals ... or anyone else for that matter. You are incapable ...

It's you that is confused (all around, but in this case when it comes to the definition of "love").

Loving someone doesn't mean you should let them destroy their life. True love is the ability to say "no".

Quote:

Ironically enough, it is the Agnostic who shows more Christ-like behavior than the self-professed Christian in this case.

Yet I haven't heard you say the words "Go and sin no more". In fact, you don't accept the word "sin".

Quote:

You made no relevant point outside of "my religion doesn't like it, so neither do I".

God's word is good enough for me. I went a step further and showed the secular case against homosexuality.

Quote:

Considering the perversion on this very forum of certain individuals promoting marrying off children to adults under the guise of their religion, you really do need to learn the difference between religion and morality.

LOL. I'm still wondering what Ralphie would have done had I said that it was immoral (I suspect that he would have asked for proof through Scripture). While I haven't peeked into Ralphies thread, I would assume that all that have posted would say what "their opinion would be on the matter", not what "their interpretation of Scripture would be on the matter"; I did the latter.

If you want to come over to the Libertarian thread and beat that dead horse, be my guest.

Quote:
Quote:

There is no valid reason to oppose adults having consenting sex with other consenting adults.

Then incestuous realtionships are ok? How about bestial relationships, or would you go "religious" on me by saying it's immoral?

Quote:

Because there is no crime ... consent ... and because the actual LAW agrees with me.

The law says that it's ok to murder 50 million babies in the womb in the past 38 years. Granted, we couldn't hear them "consenting"; but hey, no objection, no foul, right?

Quote:
A non-religious reason to outlaw homosexuality? Promiscuity,

Because we all know that heterosexuals are non promiscuous and never commit adultery or fornicate.

Quote:
disease,

Because heterosexuals NEVER EVER spread diseases to their spouse or partners.

Quote:
violence,

Heterosexual couples never experience violence in their relationship.

Quote:
child molestation,

Another thing that never happens with heterosexuals ...

I never said those that are exclusively heterosexual aren't into doing their own "thing". In fact, proud sinners rarely object to anyone else doing their own "thing", because who are they to judge someone else doing their own "thing", when they themselves are doing it?

(i.e. "Sinners of a feather flock together").

P.S. The rate of child molestation is MUCH HIGHER amongst homosexual males.

Quote:
the death of human beings and a culture. Need I continue?

Sure ... heterosexuals never die by the hand or sexual actions of one another.

Sure ... you may continue. Why stop while you are behind?

Obviously you don't have a clue as to what "death of a culture" means.

Status
Not open for further replies.