Kett's pick 1/25/2013 - Tambora out guns the Lovebug

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If there are any further posts from that account that have Lovebug's characteristsics, it will be permabanned.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
GraceandPeace/NewDay/Lovebug and using hubbies account Trapper now proclaims again, (Fist pounding Table) I am Leaving (again) never to return (for a while). :chuckle:

C-Ya soon GraceandPeace/NewDay/Lovebug...:wave2:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Hi Inzl,

This is Jan, (lovebug), using my husband's account. I just wanted to say, 'no'..putting people in time out does not change their minds about anything. We all go with our own conscience, and as I have tried to explain to you and others, trying to get people to repent by banishing them, is childish. I have realized I should of never come to this board. I will never fit in here. I will never be accepted as a Christian by those who use childish tactics to try to force others to change their perspectives, etc.

You have said that this is Knight's board and he has a right to his own rules. I fully agree, but I do not have to agree with those rules and you do not have to think that banning me is going to make me change my mind, or cause me to feel repentant, etc.

I do not regret one thing I have said on this board, and now, it is time for me to go.

I send you all godspeed, and hope that you all do well in your studies.

God bless, and goodbye,
Jan
Still showing issues with literacy.:doh:

Inzl made absolutely no comment regarding you changing your mind.

trapper

BANNED
Banned
If there are any further posts from that account that have Lovebug's characteristsics, it will be permabanned.

Please do, I would not want to support this fraudulent board, that tries to pass itself off as Christian, in any way, shape or form.

Those who do, will one day find out what I know.

trapper

BANNED
Banned
Still showing issues with literacy.:doh:

Inzl made absolutely no comment regarding you changing your mind.

I never said that. I said, the whole system is wrong. Having a set of rules that state.."do not cause unecessary" ..blah blah blah, and then setting up a thread system that does that, if nuts.

I break your rules, because God told me to.

Just like He told David to eat what is not legal, under moses. (The showbread). Sometimes truth is more important.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
GraceandPeace/NewDay/Lovebug and using hubbies account Trapper now proclaims again, (Fist pounding Table) I am Leaving (again) never to return (for a while). :chuckle:

C-Ya soon GraceandPeace/NewDay/Lovebug...:wave2:

Please do, I would not want to support this fraudulent board, that tries to pass itself off as Christian, in any way, shape or form.

I never said that. I said, the whole system is wrong. Having a set of rules that state.."do not cause unecessary" ..blah blah blah, and then setting up a thread system that does that, if nuts.

I break your rules, because God told me to.

Just like He told David to eat what is not legal, under moses. (The showbread). Sometimes truth is more important.

Do i win rocketman? Said she would be back today on her "hubby" account....

john w

Hall of Fame
"I break your rules, because God told me to."-LushBug posing as her husband trapper

God told her, just like she is the only one on TOL who "HEARS(HEARD) JESUS....follows(followed) Jesus."

Poor trapper.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
"I break your rules, because God told me to."-LushBug posing as her husband trapper

God told her, just like she is the only one on TOL who "HEARS(HEARD) JESUS....follows(followed) Jesus."

Poor trapper.
If that was her husband's account, it was awfully selfish of her to abuse it using it a sockpuppet.

john w

Hall of Fame

"I would not want to support this fraudulent board, that tries to pass itself off as Christian'

vs. her pounding the podium since she arrived on not judging as to whether one is a Christian.

My judgment stands-she is a "nut"("The Andy Griffith Show"), and needs a straight jacket, and the only spirit she has within in her, is the spirit of Jack Daniels, or Boones' Farm.

john w

Hall of Fame
"I would not want to support this fraudulent board, that tries to pass itself off as Christian'

vs. her pounding the podium since she arrived on not judging as to whether one is a Christian, or not.

My judgment stands-she is a "nut"("The Andy Griffith Show"), and needs a straight jacket, and the only spirit she has within her, is the spirit of Jack Daniels, or Boones' Farm.

This Charming Manc

You really are a low life and bully. A despicable excuse for a Christian.

If someone been treated shoddily on the forum your usually at the centre of it.

"it is time for me to go. I send you all godspeed, and hope that you all do well in your studies.God bless, and goodbye,"-LostBug

Translated:It is not time for her to go, and she does not hope that we do well in our studies, and she will be back under another name, perhaps "WoundedSoul," "cuz" she does not like us meanies to pull her hair on the playground, and gyp her out of her blow pops.

Mount your horse, head on out of Dodge, and close the door on your way out. "LOL...wink....sigh...."

john w

Hall of Fame
You really are a low life and bully. A despicable excuse for a Christian.

If someone been treated shoddily on the forum your usually at the centre of it.

Thanks! Had you approved of me, and my posts, I would have "checked my guns." Thanks again!

Your pal,

John W

PS: "your usually at the centre of it."-This Charming "Tough Guy"

vs."a low life"

Thanks for the spelling lesson, "Professor" of higher learning. You bully. with your "You really are a low life and bully. A despicable excuse for a Christian."

So there.

john w

Hall of Fame
Thanks! Had you approved of me, and my posts, I would have "checked my guns." Thanks again!

Your pal,

John W

vs."a low life"

Thanks for the spelling lesson, "Professor" of higher learning. You bully, with your "You really are a low life and bully. A despicable excuse for a Christian." Meanie!!!!!!

So there.

john w

Hall of Fame

Your pal,

John W

vs."a low life"

Thanks for the spelling lesson, "Professor" of higher learning. You bully, with your "You really are a low life and bully. A despicable excuse for a Christian." Meanie!!!

So there.

john w

Hall of Fame

Your pal,

John W

vs."a low life"

Thanks for the spelling lesson, "Professor" of higher learning. You bully. with your "You really are a low life and bully. A despicable excuse for a Christian." Meanie!!!

So there.

john w

Hall of Fame

Your pal,

John W

vs."a low life"

Thanks for the spelling lesson, "Professor" of higher learning. You bully, with your "You really are a low life and bully. A despicable excuse for a Christian." Meanie

So there.