Keeping Racism Alive

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

White House Watch
White House Watch: Trump 44%, Clinton 37%

Thursday, July 14, 2016
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch

Just days before the Republican National Convention is expected to formally nominate him to run for president, Donald Trump has taken his largest lead yet over Hillary Clinton.

The latest Rasmussen Reports weekly White House Watch survey of Likely U.S. Voters finds Trump with 44% support to Clinton’s 37%. Thirteen percent (13%) favor some other candidate, and six percent (6%) are undecided.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned

White House Watch
White House Watch: Trump 44%, Clinton 37%

Thursday, July 14, 2016
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch

Just days before the Republican National Convention is expected to formally nominate him to run for president, Donald Trump has taken his largest lead yet over Hillary Clinton.

The latest Rasmussen Reports weekly White House Watch survey of Likely U.S. Voters finds Trump with 44% support to Clinton’s 37%. Thirteen percent (13%) favor some other candidate, and six percent (6%) are undecided.
^ No trolls :troll: in heaven (Eph 4:14). :straight:

Related:

:spam: Example 1, 2

MarcATL

We've all read the left wing/PC/PR case against George Zimmerman Rusha, we're interested in what happened at the scene of the crime.

I'll go with the Sanford Police Depts' version of what happened:

"But one man's testimony could be key for the police.

"The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me: 'help, help…and I told him to stop and I was calling 911," he said.

Trayvon Martin was in a hoodie; Zimmerman was in red.

The witness only wanted to be identified as "John," and didn't not want to be shown on camera.

His statements to police were instrumental, because police backed up Zimmerman's claims, saying those screams on the 911 call are those of Zimmerman.

"When I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point," John said.

...Sanford police say Zimmerman was bloody in his face and head, and the back of his shirt was wet and had grass stains, indicating a struggle took place before the shooting."
Note how we never saw evidence of a bloody face. Zimmerman looked fresh as the morning dew. Not even so much as a scratch.

This is after all the "ground and pound" claptrap that Zimmerman and his lying friend proliferated.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

MarcATL

I never could figure out the all black tv shows, all black oscars, all black anything while the whites get the complaints for having a all white tv shows, all white oscars, all white anything. I see black labelings but the white labelings are the ones that gets in trouble. Why is that? If the white culture don't do the white labelings then they are more advanced than the black culture. Wheres white history month?
Every month is "white history month."

The reason for those all-black stuff is so that blacks get their recognition. It sure doesn't come from the mainstream white culture we live in.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Note how we never saw evidence of a bloody face. Zimmerman looked fresh as the morning dew. Not even so much as a scratch.

This is after all the "ground and pound" claptrap that Zimmerman and his lying friend proliferated.

2 punks fighting each other. End of story.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Every month is "white history month."

The reason for those all-black stuff is so that blacks get their recognition. It sure doesn't come from the mainstream white culture we live in.

Quit kissing the black man's behind mcatty

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

George-Zimmerman-Shot-Trayvon-Martin-Because-He-Wanted-To-Prosecutor-Opens-With-F-Bombs.jpg

Now you have.

I see that yesterday was the 2nd anniversary of the justifiable homicide of the left's beloved Saint Michael Brown. The dykes from Black Lives Matter
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4785495&viewfull=1#post4785495

were having a gay ole time last night here in Seattle shouting "PO-leece brutality!"

I wonder if St. Trayvon and St. Michael are comparing notes down in Hell?