Keeping Racism Alive

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Manufactured Racism and Praying on White Guilt
drool.gif

“I think all of us have to do some soul searching..." ~ Barack Obama Story

Is the President using this tragic event for political purposes? :Nineveh: "..If I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon...” :AMR: What does that mean?

Wasn't he supposed to be :bow: beyond race?

Flashback:

"Barack can get shot going to the gas station." :peach: ~ Michelle Obama

“For the first time in my adult lifetime, I'm really proud of my country." :peach: ~ Michelle Obama

Are they trying to tell us that we are :yawn: a racist country--again? :rolleyes: Ac 17:26 more

Last edited:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Why does Al Sharpton only show up when it is other ethnicity on black crime not black on black crime? Ac 17:26

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm thinking that Jesse Jackson has a role someplace in the B. Hussein Obama White House ("Czar of Race Relations" sounds like a good title; after Jackson finished shaking down whatever corporation he could, he needed to find himself a gubermint job to share his "skills" with others).

Jesse%20Jackson%20race%20card.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
One of many good articles on the racism of Black Libertarian Theology (for the simple minded in this thread, it means that B. Hussein Obama listened to 20 years of this).

"Black theology refuses to accept a God who is not identified totally with the goals of the black community. If God is not for us and against white people, then he is a murderer, and we had better kill him. The task of black theology is to kill Gods who do not belong to the black community ... Black theology will accept only the love of God which participates in the destruction of the white enemy. What we need is the divine love as expressed in Black Power, which is the power of black people to destroy their oppressors here and now by any means at their disposal. Unless God is participating in this holy activity, we must reject his love."
http://www.amnation.com/vfr/archives/010141.html

Tolken

You've been lectured to so just do it. :mmph: You must be a racist :sozo2: because we are entering into a political season. :Nineveh:

I certainly appreciate that any comment will not penetrate the wall of ignorance that surrounds so many of you but is it really so enjoyable to make sport of a young person's tragic death? Obviously it is quite easy to make light of racism, as if it doesn't exist, which says quite a bit regarding your political views, and your "christian" facades.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
"I certainly appreciate that any comment will not penetrate the wall of ignorance that surrounds so many of you..."
Can people disagree with you and not be ignorant? An ignorant person is uninformed by the way. Do you believe that your fellow TOLers are uniformed?
"...ut is it really so enjoyable to make sport of a young person's tragic death?"
Why is the President using the tragedy of this boy's death for political purposes? Someone shouted a question from the crowd. Do you think the question was planted? He wanted to make this a race issue. The parents of this boy didn't want it to become a race issue.

As usual, it's all about him. :Nineveh:

"Obviously it is quite easy to make light of racism..."
We aren't permitted to move beyond race in an ObamaNation (Ac 17:26). :Nineveh:

"...ays quite a bit regarding your political views, and your "[C]hristian" facades."

We prefer the term "people group" to "race" (Ac 17:26). Can you image :zman: moving beyond "race" :freak: yourself? :smokie:

See:

Are There Different Races

Last edited: