Kabul Fell Yesterday, Where Is The President

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Still, a refreshing change from CNN asking him about his favorite ice cream and what Mario brother he played.
A refreshing change would be if they all publicly resigned in disgrace for what they have helped bring upon this Nation.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Former President Donald Trump on Sunday praised withdrawing US troops from Afghanistan, while knocking his successor’s timeline for doing so.

Though the former President offered his support of President Joe Biden’s plans to bring home American troops, he urged his successor to draw an end to America’s longest war well before the September 11 deadline that Biden set last week. Trump said that while leaving Afghanistan is “a wonderful and positive thing to do,” he had set a May 1 withdrawal deadline and added that “we should keep as close to that schedule as possible.”

“I wish Joe Biden wouldn’t use September 11 as the date to withdraw our troops from Afghanistan, for two reasons. First, we can and should get out earlier. Nineteen years is enough, in fact, far too much and way too long,” Trump said...

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
WASHINGTON – President Joe Biden is under mounting pressure as he weighs whether to fully withdraw U.S. troops from Afghanistan by May 1, a deadline negotiated by the Trump administration.

:ROFLMAO: I swear...Joe could crap in his Depends in the middle of a G7 Summit and you would absolutely break your neck to post about the trump Pee Tape in response.
The timetable is pretty irrelevant. We had to leave sooner or later. The question is; did we have to leave like this?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
:ROFLMAO: I swear...Joe could crap in his Depends in the middle of a G7 Summit and you would absolutely break your neck to post about the trump Pee Tape in response.

(LUserName furiously Googles "trump Pee Tape")

🤣😂🤣

:mock: LUserName

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

The timetable is pretty irrelevant. We had to leave sooner or later. The question is; did we have to leave like this?
Point is, Trump would have had us hightailing it out of there back in May. The consequences of that would have been equally as disastrous, if not more so. This whole business of vacating Afghanistan was Trump's deal, which he brokered with the Taliban unilaterally, without consulting the current government of Afghanistan. Biden is foolish to follow through with Trump's policies on this or any other issue.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Point is, Trump would have had us hightailing it out of there back in May. The consequences of that would have been equally as disastrous, if not more so. This whole business of vacating Afghanistan was Trump's deal, which he brokered with the Taliban unilaterally, without consulting the current government of Afghanistan. Biden is foolish to follow through with Trump's policies on this or any other issue.
Yes yes, I know that that dirty girl peeing on the bed is every bit as bad as stinky pants...Thank you for your input.

ok doser

Joe the Rapist, America's "humanitarian" president.

Who cares if there's women and children being raped and murdered in Afghanistan and on our southern border? It's worth it to have no more mean tweets!

Hey @annabenedetti !

Any comments on all the raping and murdering of women and children going on across the globe from your hero Joe "The Rapist" Biden, defender of the murder of full-term babies?

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Buried in layer upon layer of Trump obsession, we find:

😲😳😲😯😲😮😯😲😳😳😲😯😮

Like CNN, LUserName is pretending to be something he isn't.
I like how Joe spent the first six months of his presidency blanket-reversing every single thing Trump did for the last four years...But this?

This...Joe supposedly followed and it's Trumps fault of course. :rolleyes:

ok doser

Joe "The Rapist" Biden's helicopter/rooftop/fallofSaigon moment.

The defining image of his disasterous Presidency.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I like how Joe spent the first six months of his presidency blanket-reversing every single thing Trump did for the last four years...But this?

This...Joe supposedly followed and it's Trumps fault of course. :rolleyes:
Of course:

Trump said that while leaving Afghanistan is “a wonderful and positive thing to do,” he had set a May 1 withdrawal deadline and added that “we should keep as close to that schedule as possible.”

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Of course:

Trump said that while leaving Afghanistan is “a wonderful and positive thing to do,” he had set a May 1 withdrawal deadline and added that “we should keep as close to that schedule as possible.”

IMG_3519.JPG

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Joe's on the case...Don't worry Losers, hop in!...We are gonna bring some Freedums back to Afghanistan!

IMG_3518.JPG