Kabul Fell Yesterday, Where Is The President

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
I see that you still have your fixation problem with Trump. You should really get that checked.
:rolleyes: The sad thing is he doesn't seem to realize that we really did need to leave Afghanistan (Never should have been there near as long as we were actually)...We just didn't need to re-play the Fall Of Saigon.

Nuance tends to be lost to the obsessed.

marke

We went into Afghanistan to get Bin Ladin, and that was the right thing to do.

What has been the cost to get One Man?

71,000 dead Afghan civilians! How will their families ever get justice or compensation? They won't, so they will feel justified to turn to some kind of terrorism to get justice. Potentially, this could be the breeding ground for another half a million terrorists.
If one terrorist is bad for world peace and security imagine how much damage a million littler Hitlerite Muslims will do to nations of the world if allowed to breed and brainwash in peace.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
:rolleyes: The sad thing is he doesn't seem to realize that we really did need to leave Afghanistan (Never should have been there near as long as we were actually)...We just didn't need to re-play the Fall Of Saigon.

Nuance tends to be lost to the obsessed.
"We really did need to leave Afghanistan," you say? My question is, why were we ever there in the first place? Outside of getting Osama Bin Laden and his gang, there was no reason for us to occupy that country.

This was bound to happen as soon as we pulled troops out because the radical Muslims were just waiting to take over as soon as our military left. We played a game we were bound to lose from the start.

Last edited:

marke

We were not invited to Afghanistan. It was another unilateral US Imperialist invasion to fix a problem that the US created.
I don't agree. America could no more allow Bin Ladin to get away with world terrorism than we could have allowed Adolph Hitler to destroy Europe and the world without resistance.

marke

Do you think that Trump won reelection in 2020, but the Dems stole it? If so, you should get checked.

Getting back to the topic at hand, what did Trump say in those tweets that you disagree with?
Biden won the election by voter fraud, but he won. That simply means that America is no longer a nation of freedom, justice, and righteousness, but a nation ruled by godless thugs with ungodly agendas and illegitimate access to taxpayer funds, which is why they fought like hell to gain the illegitimate control in the first place.

marke

Why
"We really did need to leave Afghanistan," you say? My question is, why were we ever there in the first place? Outside of getting Osama Bin Laden and his gang, there was no reason for us to occupy that country.

This was bound to happen once we pulled troops out because the radical Muslims were just waiting to take over as soon as our military left. We played a game we were bound to lose from the start.
Why have so many Americans been willing to fight wars around the world when others just wanted America to take care of itself and not worry about problems other oppressed people overseas face? Because good Americans care about the suffering of innocent people around the world and recognize the need to fight against tyrannical oppression wherever it exists and begins to spread.

Right Divider

Body part
If one terrorist is bad for world peace and security imagine how much damage a million littler Hitlerite Muslims will do to nations of the world if allowed to breed and brainwash in peace.
Are you going to invade the whole world to disallow these million littler Hitlerite Muslims from breeding and brainwashing?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

This was bound to happen as soon as we pulled troops out because the radical Muslims were just waiting to take over as soon as our military left. We played a game we were bound to lose from the start.
We needed to leave a place we should have never been in the first place. The withdrawal was always going to cause mayhem. However, the only reason the Right is sounding off is because their guy isn’t in office.

Last edited:

marke

Are you going to invade the whole world to disallow these million littler Hitlerite Muslims from breeding and brainwashing?
No. Sadly, the US cannot right every wrong faced by every oppressed people, especially when America itself is being oppressed by misguided Marxists who wrongly think the US constitution needs to be replaced with the Communist Manifesto or some such other nonsense.

marke

That does not matter. Facts are facts.

We were welcomed by other nations that were already fighting a war against Germany. That is a huge difference.
I still welcome any efforts America makes to defend freedom and world security. I believe it will always be right f0r the righte0us t0 defend the weak and helpless against tyrannical thugs.

marke

We needed to leave a place we should have never been in the first place. The withdrawal was always going to cause mayhem. However, the only reason the Right is sounding off is because their guy isn’t office.
Hillary Clinton voted t0 g0 t0 war with Iraq in 2002. I agreed with her.

Right Divider

Body part
I still welcome any efforts America makes to defend freedom and world security.
So imperial invasions of foreign nations is just fine with you?
I believe it will always be right f0r the righte0us t0 defend the weak and helpless against tyrannical thugs.
What happens when the "righteous defenders of the weak and helpless" turn out to actually be tyrannical thugs themselves?

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
I agree...So? 😐 Apparently Obama didn't think so.

With Joe at the wheel...No doubt. :rolleyes:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
With anyone at the wheel. Again, Trump wanted US troops out by May 1st. Do you think this would have ended up any better with Trump? Nope.
Well, Joe (Obama's Vice) screwed it up so bad I guess we will never know for sure.

Thanks for playing though.