Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Justice Roberts Strikes Again!

This is the show from Monday October 6th, 2015

Summary:

* Boehner & Roberts Go Gay: Bob and co-host Doug http://theweeklyworldview.com explain the long history of RE-publican support for homosexuality that has led, as expected to the Supreme Court’s most recent endorsement of homo-marriage, and the open stumping of John Boehner for RE-publican queers.

* Reasons 820, 821, 822 & 823: to keep or get your kids out of the godless government schools include incidents of molestation of students, bomb threats, transgendered enrollees & the fact that parents who think their kid can make it through OK, are not as smart as they think!

* Putting Profit Over People: Once a headline at the New York Times; putting profit over people has now become policy at the New York Times, as they lay off 100 newsroom staffers. Listen in as Bob examines their hypocrisy and sound biblical teaching on free market economics.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Are the parents who aren't as smart as they think the ones expected to homeschool these kids?:think:

OCTOBER23

1Th 4:14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again,

even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

Re 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished.

Are the parents who aren't as smart as they think the ones expected to homeschool these kids?:think:

Every single one of the dozens of home skoll parents I've known say it's easier to teach a kid how to read than to potty train them. And every one has also learned MASSIVE amounts of every subject under the sun as they tech their kids various subjects. It's so easy even a liberal like you could do it.

Besides, I've taken dozens of hours of college classes to become a teacher (thank God I never did). They teach NOTHING, ZERO, ZIP, NOT-TA about teaching kids and even less about how to maintain discipline in a classroom. The classes are all about how to navigate the MASSIVE bureaucratic maze and do the MASSIVE paperwork required by the MASSIVE bureaucracy of the "education establishment." The also make teachers take a slew of brainless psychological classes which, again, has very little practical application in a class room. In fact, I had a minor in psychology at one time (and got all A's) and could teach you all you'd really need to know about it in 10 minutes.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Every single one of the dozens of home skoll parents

:rotfl:

Thanks, I needed that.

I've known say it's easier to teach a kid how to read than to potty train them.

Different strokes I suppose.

And every one has also learned MASSIVE amounts of every subject under the sun as they tech their kids various subjects. It's so easy even a liberal like you could do it.

I was homeschooled...and your hick shtick is only so-so.:yawn: