Just a few rapture questions

DansingWall

That's because you are of Pharisaical Rabbinical Judaism.

Well Jacob.... are you one of them.

Beamup claimed earlier that i was a.....

"You are a preterist post-Trib Replacement-Theologist, and you know nothing of "Hebrew Roots" - zero, zip, nada"

I know im not a preterist. Im sure im not a replacement - theologist.

It could have been worse, he could have called me a Rapturist.

DansingWall

No. The LAST trumpet is the LAST trumpet

1COR.15 [50] Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.[51] BEHOLD, I SHEW YOU A MYSTERY; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,[52] In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, AT THE LAST TRUMP: FOR THE TRUMPET SHALL SOUND, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.[53] For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.[54] So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

The above scripture points out that “we shall all be changed” as the LAST TRUMPET is blown.

MATTHEW 24 [29]IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE TRIBULATION of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: [30] And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. [31] And he shall send his angels with A GREAT SOUND OF A TRUMPET, and THEY SHALL GATHER TOGETHER HIS ELECT from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Here we find a trumpet being blown after the tribulation period. No matter how ya figure it, you cannot have the LAST TRUMPET being blown before the tribulation or at mid tribulation if a trumpet is being blown AFTER the tribulation. Yes, the trumpet blown in Matt.24 is the last trumpet of 1Cor.15. In fact in Matt.24 youll also find the gathering of His elect {In the twinkling of an eye}

More on the LAST trumpet

1 THES. 4 [13] But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. [14] For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. [15] For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. [16] FOR THE LORD HIMSELF SHALL DESCEND FROM HEAVEN WITH A SHOUT, WITH THE VOICE OF THE ARCHANGEL, AND WITH THE TRUMP OF GOD: and THE DEAD IN CHRIST SHALL RISE FIRST: [17] Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. [18] Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

1Thes4 implies the Lord Himself will blow the LAST trumpet

ZECHARIAH 9 [14] And the LORD shall be seen over them, and his ARROW shall go forth as the lightning: and THE LORD GOD SHALL BLOW THE TRUMPET, and shall go with WHIRLWINDS of the south. [15] The LORD of hosts shall defend them; and they shall devour, and subdue with sling stones; and they shall drink, and make a noise as through wine; and they shall be filled like bowls, and as the corners of the altar. [16] And the LORD their God shall save them in that day as the flock of his people: for they shall be as the stones of a crown, LIFTED UP AS AN ENSIGN upon his land.

ZECH.9............ God shall blow the trumpet {last one}...............lift up ensign
ISAIAH 18.......he {God} shall blow the trumpet {last one}.......lift up ensign

ISAIAH 18 [3] All ye inhabitants of the world, and dwellers on the earth, see ye, when he LIFTETH UP AN ENSIGN on the mountains; and WHEN HE BLOWETH A TRUMPET, hear ye. [4] For so the LORD said unto me, I WILL TAKE MY REST, AND I WILL CONSIDER IN MY DWELLING PLACE like a clear heat upon herbs, and like a cloud of dew in the heat of harvest.

ISAIAH 18......I will take my rest, and I will consider in my dwelling place
PSALM 132....this is my rest for ever: here will I dwell......Zion

PSALM 132 [13] For the LORD hath chosen ZION; he hath desired it for his habitation.
[14] THIS IS MY REST FOR EVER: HERE WILL I DWELL; for I have desired it.

ZECHARIAH 8 [2] Thus saith the LORD of hosts; I WAS JEALOUS FOR ZION with great jealousy, and I was jealous for her with great fury. [3] Thus saith the LORD; I AM RETURNED UNTO ZION, AND WILL DWELL IN THE MIDST OF JERUSALEM: and Jerusalem shall be called a city of truth; and the mountain of the LORD of hosts the holy mountain. [4] Thus saith the LORD of hosts; There shall yet old men and old women dwell in the streets of Jerusalem, and every man with his staff in his hand for very age. [5] And the streets of the city shall be full of boys and girls playing in the streets thereof.

As you can plainly see. When God blows the trumpet, its still off to Jerusalem for the kingdom rest. Its a no go to heaven as the Rapturist claim

beameup

Rapture scripture found in the Old Testament:

Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead. Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast [Tribulation]. For, behold, the LORD cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain. - Isaiah 26:19-21 KJV

For in the day of trouble [Tribulation] He will conceal me in His tabernacle;
In the secret place of His tent He will hide me;
He will lift me up on a rock.
Psalm 27:5

Be gracious to me, O God, be gracious to me,
For my soul takes refuge in You;
And in the shadow of Your wings I will take refuge
Until destruction passes by [Tribulation].
Psalm 57:1b

A Song, a Psalm of Asaph.
O God, do not remain quiet;
Do not be silent and, O God, do not be still.
For behold, Your enemies make an uproar,
And those who hate You have exalted themselves.
They make shrewd plans against Your people,
And conspire together against Your treasured ones.
Psalm 83:1-3

Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought his judgment; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD'S anger [Tribulation]. - Zephaniah 2:3

O that thou wouldest hide me in the grave, that thou wouldest keep me secret, until thy wrath be past [Tribulation], that thou wouldest appoint me a set time, and remember me! - Job 14:13

The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come. - Isaiah 57:1

Total: 7 portions of Scripture

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Well Jacob.... are you one of them.

Beamup claimed earlier that i was a.....

"You are a preterist post-Trib Replacement-Theologist, and you know nothing of "Hebrew Roots" - zero, zip, nada"

I know im not a preterist. Im sure im not a replacement - theologist.

It could have been worse, he could have called me a Rapturist.

Shalom.

Today is Shlishli (Third) 12-26. It is Boker, Morning. It is Yom, Day.

I do not know how to answer the question. If this covers every thing that I can be, okay.

Shalom.

Jacob

DansingWall

Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought his judgment; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD'S anger [Tribulation]. - Zephaniah 2:3

In each of the scriptures you posted you inserted the word {tribulation}. Why? The scriptures you posted are Day of the Lord scriptures. Not tribulation scriptures

MARK 13 [19] For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be.[20] And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.[21] And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not:[22] For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.[23] But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things.

{verses 19-23 describe the trib period}
{verses 24-27 describe the Day of the Lord}

[24] But in those days, AFTER THAT TRIBULATION, the SUN SHALL BE DARKENED, AND THE MOON SHALL NOT GIVE HER LIGHT,[25] And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.[26] And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.[27] And then shall he send his angels, and shall GATHER TOGETHER HIS ELECT from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.

In Mark you see the great tribulation period is FOLLOWED by a dark sun and dark moon

JOEL 2 [10] The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: THE SUN AND THE MOON SHALL BE DARK, and the stars shall withdraw their shining: [11] And the LORD shall utter his voice before his army: for his camp is very great: for he is strong that executeth his word: for THE DAY OF THE LORD is great and very terrible; and who can abide it?

JOEL 2 [30] And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. [31] THE SUN SHALL BE TURNED INTO DARKNESS, AND THE MOON INTO BLOOD, BEFORE THE GREAT AND THE TERRIBLE DAY OF THE LORD COME.

In Joel we find the sun will be darkened and the moon into blood BEFORE the Day of the Lord

ACTS 2[19] And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: [20] The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, BEFORE THAT GREAT AND NOTABLE DAY OF THE LORD COME:

As found in Joel; found in the book of Acts

There can be no doubt. Joel and Mark and Acts are speaking of the same event. The book of Acts & Joel says the the sun will be darkened BEFORE the "day of the Lord". Mark says the sun will be darkened AFTER the tribulation. How can anyone claim the great tribulation period to be part of the "day of the Lord" if the "day of the Lord" doesnt begin till AFTER the tribulation? So what your actually claiming is the 1COR.15 event happens AFTER the tribulation period

DansingWall

Hey beamup. One of your main rapture scriptures is actually describing the Day of the Lord

1 THES. 4 [13] But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye SORROW NOT, EVEN AS OTHERS which have no hope. [14] For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. [15] For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. [16] For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with THE VOICE of the archangel, and with THE TRUMP OF GOD: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: [17] Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them IN THE CLOUDS, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. [18] Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

1THES.4 – voice – clouds – trump of God – sorrow not as others -

ZEPH. 1 – voice – clouds – the trumpet – man shall cry bitterly -

ZEPH. 1 [14] The great DAY OF THE LORD is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even THE VOICE of the day of the Lord: the mighty MAN SHALL CRY THERE BITTERLY. [15] That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a DAY OF CLOUDS and thick darkness, [16] A DAY OF THE TRUMPET and alarm against the fenced cities, and against the high towers. [17] And I will bring distress upon men, that they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the Lord: and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung.

No doubt about it. Both scriptures are speaking of the same event. Both scriptures speak of what happens on the Day of the Lord.

The Day of the Lord takes place AFTER the tribulation period

beameup

According to Revelation the Great Tribulation lasts 3 1/2 years (or 42 months). The tragedies start out slow and become increasingly violent until almost all human life vanishes and the earth is in ruins

Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead. Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself[Rapture] as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast [Great Tribulation]. For, behold, the LORD cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain. - Isaiah 26:19-21 KJV

For in the day of trouble [Great Tribulation] He will conceal me in His tabernacle;
In the secret place of His tent He will hide me
;
He will lift me up on a rock. [Rapture]
Psalm 27:5

Be gracious to me, O God, be gracious to me,
For my soul takes refuge in You;
And in the shadow of Your wings I will take refuge [Rapture]
Until destruction passes by [Great Tribulation].
Psalm 57:1b

A Song, a Psalm of Asaph.
O God, do not remain quiet;
Do not be silent and, O God, do not be still.
For behold, Your enemies make an uproar,
And those who hate You have exalted themselves.
They make shrewd plans against Your people,
And conspire together against Your treasured ones.
Psalm 83:1-3

Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought his judgment; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid [Rapture] in the day of the LORD'S anger [Great Tribulation]. - Zephaniah 2:3

O that thou wouldest hide me in the grave, that thou wouldest keep me secret [Rapture], until thy wrath be past [Great Tribulation], that thou wouldest appoint me a set time, and remember me! - Job 14:13

The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away [Rapture], none considering that the righteous is taken away[Rapture] from the evil to come [Great Tribulation]. - Isaiah 57:1

DansingWall

According to Revelation the Great Tribulation lasts 3 1/2 years (or 42 months). The tragedies start out slow and become increasingly violent until almost all human life vanishes and the earth is in ruins

Again. So why are you posting Day of the Lord {not tribulation} scriptures. Anyways, i bet youve been taught by your church, that your church is the bride of Christ. The bride to be raptured

JEREMIAH 3 [20] SURELY AS A WIFE TREACHEROUSLY DEPARTETH FROM HER HUSBAND, SO HAVE YE DEALT TREACHEROUSLY WITH ME, O HOUSE OF ISRAEL, SAITH THE LORD. [21] A voice was heard upon the high places, weeping and supplications of the children of Israel: for they have perverted their way, and they have forgotten the LORD their God. [22] Return, ye backsliding children, and I will heal your backslidings. Behold, we come unto thee; for thou art the LORD our God.

Israel is the bride

JEREMIAH 2 [31] O generation, see ye the word of the Lord. Have I been A WILDERNESS UNTO ISRAEL? a land of darkness? wherefore say my people, We are lords; we will come no more unto thee? [32] Can a maid forget her ornaments, OR A BRIDE HER ATTIRE? yet my people have forgotten me days without number.

Israel the bride

JEREMIAH 3 [11] And the LORD said unto me, THE BACKSLIDING ISRAEL hath justified herself more than treacherous Judah.[12] Go and proclaim these words toward the north, and say, Return, thou backsliding Israel, saith the LORD; and I will not cause mine anger to fall upon you: for I am merciful, saith the LORD, and I will not keep anger for ever.[13] Only acknowledge thine iniquity, that thou hast transgressed against the LORD thy God, and hast scattered thy ways to the strangers under every green tree, and ye have not obeyed my voice, saith the LORD.[14] TURN, O BACKSLIDING CHILDREN, SAITH THE LORD; FOR I AM MARRIED UNTO YOU: AND I WILL TAKE YOU ONE OF A CITY, AND TWO OF A FAMILY, AND I WILL BRING YOU TO ZION:

Backsliding Israel. I am married unto you. Israel is the bride. I will take you one of a city, and two of a family. Sound familiar?

LUKE 17 [33] Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it. [34] I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the ONE SHALL BE TAKEN, AND THE OTHER SHALL BE LEFT. [35] Two women shall be grinding together; THE ONE SHALL BE TAKEN, AND THE OTHER LEFT. [36] Two men shall be in the field; the ONE SHALL BE TAKEN, AND THE OTHER LEFT.

Sure does. And they are not going to heaven {as the rapturist claim} but are taken to Zion {Jer.3v14} for the 1000yr period of rest.

REVELATION 21 {9} And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I WILL SHEW THEE THE BRIDE, THE LAMB'S WIFE. {10} And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, {11} Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal; {12} And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of THE TWELVE TRIBES OF THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL:

Theres the bride according to this new covenant scripture. Its the 12 tribes of Israel, just as the old testament says.

Zeke

No. The LAST trumpet is the LAST trumpet

1COR.15 [50] Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.[51] BEHOLD, I SHEW YOU A MYSTERY; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,[52] In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, AT THE LAST TRUMP: FOR THE TRUMPET SHALL SOUND, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.[53] For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.[54] So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

The above scripture points out that “we shall all be changed” as the LAST TRUMPET is blown.

MATTHEW 24 [29]IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE TRIBULATION of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: [30] And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. [31] And he shall send his angels with A GREAT SOUND OF A TRUMPET, and THEY SHALL GATHER TOGETHER HIS ELECT from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Here we find a trumpet being blown after the tribulation period. No matter how ya figure it, you cannot have the LAST TRUMPET being blown before the tribulation or at mid tribulation if a trumpet is being blown AFTER the tribulation. Yes, the trumpet blown in Matt.24 is the last trumpet of 1Cor.15. In fact in Matt.24 youll also find the gathering of His elect {In the twinkling of an eye}

That being the end of the tribulation of the soul Romans 7:24, Matt 24:22, in light of Matt 23:13 stating entrance to the kingdom was available or there would have been no reason for the rebuke, accusing the traditionalist of preventing entrance to the kingdom.
They were doing what is still being done today teaching another way into the kingdom outside its territory which has always been non observable to outward seekers Luke 17:20, same warning in Matt 24:23 then the punchline Luke 17:21.

The Spirit speaking through Jesus a pattern of the temple of God told these traditional minded rulers the kingdom was in them, but they were blinded from seeing inwardly because they were Jews outwardly Romans 2:28-29 of the letter like most christian and jew still operate under in some mixture of letter Psalms 78:2, Gal 4:24, with spirit 2Cor 3:6, but refraining to actually leave behind the fleshly shadows the letter cast Hebrews 6:1-5 extroverted/historized by traditions of men they become temples built with hands still looking for another to come destroy the man of sin sitting on Gods throne Matt 24:15 when they are the temple of God 1Cor 3:16, Acts 17:24, being deceived into looking for that man of sin on the outside in the coming future tribulation when he as been part of every man's life, it's nothing to fear it's just a trial we all must face like Peter's denial it devastates you so unconditional love Psalms 40:6, that rules the highest heaven can pick you back up, then through that revelation you understand 1John 4:18 the only truth that sets you free from the fear porn. no boogeyman coming to steal God's soul because it's you a child of the living God in you waking you up from the inside out, not outside in Eph 5:13, John 1:9,3:9, 1Cor 15:50-54.

Proverbs 1:6.........

DansingWall

That being the end of the tribulation of the soul Romans 7:24, Matt 24:22, in light of Matt 23:13 stating entrance to the kingdom was available or there would have been no reason for the rebuke, accusing the traditionalist of preventing entrance to the kingdom.
They were doing what is still being done today teaching another way into the kingdom outside its territory which has always been non observable to outward seekers Luke 17:20, same warning in Matt 24:23 then the punchline Luke 17:21.

The Spirit speaking through Jesus a pattern of the temple of God told these traditional minded rulers the kingdom was in them, but they were blinded from seeing inwardly because they were Jews outwardly Romans 2:28-29 of the letter like most christian and jew still operate under in some mixture of letter Psalms 78:2, Gal 4:24, with spirit 2Cor 3:6, but refraining to actually leave behind the fleshly shadows the letter cast Hebrews 6:1-5 extroverted/historized by traditions of men they become temples built with hands still looking for another to come destroy the man of sin sitting on Gods throne Matt 24:15 when they are the temple of God 1Cor 3:16, Acts 17:24, being deceived into looking for that man of sin on the outside in the coming future tribulation when he as been part of every man's life, it's nothing to fear it's just a trial we all must face like Peter's denial it devastates you so unconditional love Psalms 40:6, that rules the highest heaven can pick you back up, then through that revelation you understand 1John 4:18 the only truth that sets you free from the fear porn. no boogeyman coming to steal God's soul because it's you a child of the living God in you waking you up from the inside out, not outside in Eph 5:13, John 1:9,3:9, 1Cor 15:50-54.

Proverbs 1:6.........

Hi ya doin Zeke. Not sure what your trying to say