Jujubee's Presence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lovejoy

Mr. 5020 said:
I hope not! Especially after the "dent in the skull" comment by Lovejoy.
Naw, when she was little she picked up one of those immense gallon glass containers of apple juice and tried to set it down on my cranium. Repeatedly. With murderous intent.

Zimfan

Did you find Lovejoy and Mr. 5020's comments "so reprehensible and false that they effect your reputation in the community or cast aspersions on you"? That's the standard for defamation lawsuits.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Lovejoy said:
Naw, when she was little she picked up one of those immense gallon glass containers of apple juice and tried to set it down on my cranium. Repeatedly. With murderous intent.
"that's outrageous, egregious, preposterous"

Starbeam45

"Naw, when she was little she picked up one of those immense gallon glass containers of apple juice and tried to set it down on my cranium. Repeatedly. With murderous intent."

How is that to be taken out of context?????

This is a tough crowd in here!

Mr. 5020

Zimfan said:
Did you find Lovejoy and Mr. 5020's comments "so reprehensible and false that they effect your reputation in the community or cast aspersions on you"? That's the standard for defamation lawsuits.
Mr. 5020's comments? I was just asking questions! Lovejoy's the one that accused her of attempted murder.

Starbeam45

Zimfan said:

They just might

(Don't bring up the fact that I started this thread about the apple juice jar...can that be striken from the record??)

Mr. 5020

Starbeam45 said:
They just might

(Don't bring up the fact that I started this thread about the apple juice jar...can that be striken from the record??)
She said "striken" rather than "stricken," therefore, the aforementioned evidence may still be used.

:ha:

Zimfan

Mr. 5020 said:
Mr. 5020's comments? I was just asking questions! Lovejoy's the one that accused her of attempted murder.

:rolleyes: As I recall, you, good sir, cast doubt on miss Starbeam's sexual morality.

Mr. 5020

Zimfan said:
:rolleyes: As I recall, you, good sir, cast doubt on miss Starbeam's sexual morality.
I have no idea what in the world you are talking about. I assumed that she used the jar for ... waste ... purposes.

Lovejoy

Jujubee said:
I honestly don't feel like I needed to talk to my husband in private but he and i can discuss it later... I just think I am not cut out for critisizim here thats all... I obiviously don't handle it well...I don't like to be irritating or bothersome to people. But as I can see there are a alot of people that seem to like me and that makes me feel good. I think crow's point was very well put. But hey I am not perfect and i handled it the way I thought was okay. Obviously not...
Juju, I know you come here for fun and fellowship, and both of those things are available. However, it does not come without a price. I adore you, and would love to have you stay on (you know that), but I am not sure your needs would be met. I fear for your feelings, and I also fear for those that might hurt your feelings. I don't want you in pain, and I do not want those who think they are engaging in a "typical" TOL discussion suddenly finding themselves on the wrong side of SOTK's wrath!! Or, more honestly, in a fellowship fall-out. Make a good decision for yourself. This place is important to me (weird, huh?), and I like the idea of people making prayerful decisions about their participation here.

Zimfan

Starbeam45 said:
They just might

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Hint, hint(delete the post).

Mr. 5020

Starbeam45 said:
but i am nervous and confused
and apparently crazy
i plead insanity!
Fine! We'll have you put in a nuthouse...er...ahem...safe place for the rest of your life...I mean...as long as it takes to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.