Judgment Without the End -- ((( "FINAL" )))!!!!:

marhig

You Are Of YOUR FATHER THE DEVIL!!!!!!!

There IS (( ONLY ONE W-O-R-D OF GOD )) and That IS "C-H-R-I-S-T" -- T-H-E ""W-O-R-D OF GOD Written In the Book of BOOKS / The BIBLE, "The WORD OF GOD", -- NOT YOUR FOOLISH STUPID Self Appointed Doctrine, - But the (((( Doctrine ))))) OF Christ. THE WORD OF GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Christ's Doctrine MEANS That CHRIST IS The "Spiritual D-O-C-T-O-R"!!! - NOT Y-O-U!!!!!!!!! You JUST Give Christ's Medicion His Word of GOD / Christ!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 062116
I'm just wondering, what you think Jesus meant what he said this?

luke 12

take ye no thought how or what thing ye shall answer, or what ye shall say: For the Holy Ghost shall teach you in the same hour what ye ought to say.

Hopefully you can explain without being aggressive, thanks

Letsargue

I'm just wondering, what you think Jesus meant what he said this?

luke 12

take ye no thought how or what thing ye shall answer, or what ye shall say: For the Holy Ghost shall teach you in the same hour what ye ought to say.

Hopefully you can explain without being aggressive, thanks

That Can't Happen 2,000 Years After HE Told THE J-E-W-S THAT!!!!!!!!

Matthew, Mark, "L-U-K-E", and JOHN Are Not To the Gentiles, ""O-N-L-Y"" To The J-E-W-S!!!!!
You've Got to Be OUT of YOUR Mind!!!!!!!!!!!

((( That is Not TO THE ((( ""G-E-N-T-I-L-E-S""!!!! )))!!!!! - LUKE Is ONLY To The J-E-W-S. Paul Later Went to the Gentiles and HE Told The Gentiles what to DO!!!! - Now Find That!!!

BOY -- YOU ALL ARE REALLY S-T-U-P-I-D!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVIS --062116

Letsargue

Paul,David,

If there is no love in you for the children of God how can you be a child of God?

There IS NO Children OF GOD IN Y-O-U-R ( "OLD EARTH" ), Christ is O-N-L-Y IN THE (( ""N-E-W -- E-A-R-T-H"" ))!!!!!! NO Where Else!!!!! (( READ I--T!!!!!!! ))!!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 062116

theophilus

Gal. 3:22 But the Scripture has shut up everyone under sin, so that the promise by faith in Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe. 23 But before faith came, we were kept in custody under the law, being shut up to the faith which was later to be revealed. 24 Therefore the Law has become our tutor to lead us to Christ, so that we may be justified by faith. 25 But now that faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor. 26 For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. 27 For all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

I beg to differ.

:)

Letsargue

Gal. 3:22 But the Scripture has shut up everyone under sin, so that the promise by faith in Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe. 23 But before faith came, we were kept in custody under the law, being shut up to the faith which was later to be revealed. 24 Therefore the Law has become our tutor to lead us to Christ, so that we may be justified by faith. 25 But now that faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor. 26 For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. 27 For all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

I beg to differ.

((((( T-H-A-T IS Still ""Before"" THE END Of the OLD L-A-W!!!!! )))))!!!!!

((( Romans 10:4 KJV )))!!!!!!! What Does T-H-A-T --- S-A Y???????

PAUL, DAVID -- 062116

theophilus

((((( T-H-A-T IS Still ""Before"" THE END Of the OLD L-A-W!!!!! )))))!!!!!

((( Romans 10:4 KJV )))!!!!!!! What Does T-H-A-T --- S-A Y???????

PAUL, DAVID -- 062116

That you just didn't get that all who believe are sons of God through faith in His Son Jesus Christ.

:e4e:

Letsargue

That you just didn't get that all who believe are sons of God through faith in His Son Jesus Christ.

:e4e:

((((( S-T-U-P-I-D!!! )))))!!!

((( Christ HAS ""N-O-T-H-I-N-G"" TO DO With This Carnal World!!! )))!!!! - Christ IS O-N-L-Y // O-N-L-Y The GOD of The ""N-E-W -- E-A-R-T-H"", (( PERIOD ))!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 061216

theophilus

((((( S-T-U-P-I-D!!! )))))!!!

((( Christ HAS ""N-O-T-H-I-N-G"" TO DO With This Carnal World!!! )))!!!! - Christ IS O-N-L-Y // O-N-L-Y The GOD of The ""N-E-W -- E-A-R-T-H"", (( PERIOD ))!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 061216

That's why He said He would never leave us or forsake us (while we're here).

He's the God of everything...old things ARE passing away and all things ARE becoming new.

Methinks you endeavor to rush the new heavens and the new earth.

Slow down little brother.

Letsargue

That's why He said He would never leave us or forsake us (while we're here).

He's the God of everything...old things ARE passing away and all things ARE becoming new.

Methinks you endeavor to rush the new heavens and the new earth.

Slow down little brother.

((( That Was STILL To The ""Hebrew J-E-W-S"" )))!!!! - (( S-T-U-P-I-D!!! ))!!!!!!!!!

(( 2,000 Years AGO ))!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 062116

marhig

That Can't Happen 2,000 Years After HE Told THE J-E-W-S THAT!!!!!!!!

Matthew, Mark, "L-U-K-E", and JOHN Are Not To the Gentiles, ""O-N-L-Y"" To The J-E-W-S!!!!!
You've Got to Be OUT of YOUR Mind!!!!!!!!!!!

((( That is Not TO THE ((( ""G-E-N-T-I-L-E-S""!!!! )))!!!!! - LUKE Is ONLY To The J-E-W-S. Paul Later Went to the Gentiles and HE Told The Gentiles what to DO!!!! - Now Find That!!!

BOY -- YOU ALL ARE REALLY S-T-U-P-I-D!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVIS --062116

Romans 2

But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

1 Corinthians 3

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

Romans 8

But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you

Romans 8

But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his

We are all Jews who are circumcised of the heart and belong to Christ. God is a living God not a dead God, and if he is alive within us, then his spirit speaks to us, guides us and teaches us.

What do you think God does in our hearts?

Why are you so aggressive? What can't you just talk without shouting?

Last edited:

Letsargue

Romans 2

But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

1 Corinthians 3

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

Romans 8

But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you

Romans 8

But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his

We are all Jews who are circumcised of the heart and belong to Christ. God is a living God not a dead God, and if he is alive within us, then his spirit speaks to us, guides us and teaches us.

What do you think God does in our hearts?

Why are you so aggressive? What can't you just talk without shouting?

YOU Lying Son of Satan!!! --- ((((( I Wasn't ""S-H-O-U-T-I-N-G"" )))))!!!!!!!
((((( ""1 John 3:2 KJV"" )))))!!!! --- READ THAT!!! And STAY IN HELL WHERE I PUT Y-O-U!!!!!!!

I Did That ( What I Did ) Because WE Shall BE LIKE HIM!! But You Sure AS Satan ARE Not Going to be LIKE CHRIST!!!!! Christ IS Not A Cursed LIAR!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 062116