Judgment Without the End -- ((( "FINAL" )))!!!!:

Letsargue

On all the other ( Judgment without the Ends ); What DID I SAY Was COMING?? -- IT I-S NOW HERE, And You All Can Have IT!!!

(( IS TOL A Christian Forum Now, A-N-D Was IT?? ))

It has been Stated Many Times that the "Communists" are Entering ""A-L-L"" the Churches!!
Any Christian (( If there is Any )) Can SEE that the ( TV is Being FILLED With Communists ), A-N-D Most Top Members of, "E-V-E-N - Fox News" in the Mornings are Extreme Communists BY Their "Easy TO See" non church Programming.
Their Women is Always Parsley Half Necked "DELIBERATELY"!!! AND FOX News is Always Telling and Showing what the ""Communists Are ""SAYING, and Doing"""", B-U-T Hardly E-V-E-R What the Christians are Doing!!! - THAT'S the Morning "FOX NEWS" Program; THE So Called "Christian American PEOPLE"!!!!! --- ALL the Other TV Programs Can Easly be SEEN As JUST COMMUNIST Teaching Programming!!

(( It Doesn't take Any Foolish - "Worldly Smarts" at ALL to Know what CHRIST TEACHES; )) and IT has NOTHING To DO With what TV; (( Even Fox )) Teaches About THEIR (( Easy to SEE )) Deliberate False Religion!!

IS TOL A Christian Forum?? - It SEEMS To Used BE Christian; - But NOW???
NOW Come and really Hurt OR KILL ME!!!!!! - (( I'M R-E-A-D-Y ))!!!!!! Couldn't Care LESS!!! - F-E-A-R???????

OOOHHHH WELL!!!
(( I'M THE ""F-O-O-L""!! )) - and the Communist are Teaching Everyone To Like Them - under THEIR Present "Absence and False" Teachings of GOD!!

((((( "Y-E-S"!!! - I AM The "TOL F-O-O-L" )))))!!!
((((( """N---O---W"""!! - I Have N-O Reason TO BE OR STAY ON ""TOL"" )))))!!!!

I AM """"N--O--W""" Leaving Because "I AM" Nothing BUT "H-A-T-E-D": ( AND ) Never Supported By Anyone who even May be With ME FOR Telling the ""TRUTH / CHRIST""!!!

((((( I AM --- """G--O--N--E""" --- N--O--W ))))) ""I HOPE"" FOR "G-O-D-L-Y ///// G-O-O-D""!!!!!!!!!! -- (( I H-O-P-E!! ))!!!!!
IT'S """"A--L--L"""" YOURS!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 060916

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

On all the other ( Judgment without the Ends ); What DID I SAY Was COMING?? -- IT I-S NOW HERE, And You All Can Have IT!!!

It has been Stated Many Times that the "Communists" are Entering ""A-L-L"" the Churches!!
Any Christian (( If there is Any )) Can SEE that the ( TV is Being FILLED With Communists ), A-N-D Most Top Members of, "E-V-E-N - Fox News" in the Mornings are Extreme Communists BY Their "Easy TO See" non church Programming.
Their Women is Always Parsley Half Necked "DELIBERATELY"!!! AND FOX News is Always Telling and Showing what the ""Communists Are ""SAYING, and Doing"""", B-U-T Hardly E-V-E-R What the Christians are Doing!!! - THAT'S the Morning "FOX NEWS" Program; THE So Called "Christian American PEOPLE"!!!!! --- ALL the Other TV Programs Can Easly be SEEN As JUST COMMUNIST Teaching Programming!!

(( It Doesn't take Any Foolish - "Worldly Smarts" at ALL to Know what CHRIST TEACHES; )) and IT has NOTHING To DO With what TV; (( Even Fox )) Teaches About THEIR (( Easy to SEE )) Deliberate False Religion!!

NOW Come and really Hurt OR KILL ME!!!!!! - (( I'M R-E-A-D-Y ))!!!!!! Couldn't Care LESS!!! - F-E-A-R???????

OOOHHHH WELL!!!
(( I'M THE ""F-O-O-L""!! )) - and the Communist are Teaching Everyone To Like Them - under THEIR Present "Absence and False" Teachings of GOD!!

I AM """"N--O--W""" Leaving Because "I AM" Nothing BUT "H-A-T-E-D": ( AND ) Never Supported By Anyone who even May be With ME FOR Telling the ""TRUTH / CHRIST""!!!

((((( I AM --- """G--O--N--E""" --- N--O--W ))))) ""I HOPE"" FOR "G-O-D-L-Y ///// G-O-O-D""!!!!!!!!!! -- (( I H-O-P-E!! ))!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 060916

BYE!!!! Sore loser!! :kookoo: Now you're leaving when you're starting to make LESS sense than usual? What a letdown you turned out to be!!

Letsargue

OOOHHHH WELL!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 060916

(( I Forgot to ADD THIS To This Thread, so I'll Do it NOW, and thin "I AM" Through!! ))!!

The "O-N-L-Y" Truth ( "IS" ) The "WORD of GOD"; - EVERYTHING ELSE IS A "LIE"!! - And Christ's Flesh // His BODY / ""The Body of Christ"" IS That "TRUTH / FOOD For the Righteous!! And every single word that is NOT written IN THE Scriptures IS A "LIE"!!!!

Before Jesus Died, He Show YOU THAT. ---- (( Matthew 26:26 KJV ))--//------->> (( What was Jesus' """Broken Body"""????? TELL Your [ brothers!! ]!!! - CHRIST Now IS That "Spiritual Bread of Life" - The ""Fulfilled WORD of CHRIST / GOD"" to Feed ONES "Spiritual SOUL"; the Christ that IS IN The Christian's "M-I-N-D", NOT his Stomach!!!!!!!!
That Is Never Taught BY T-H-E --- L-O-S-T!! - The ""Fulfilled Truth / C-H-R-I-S-T"" IS N-e-v-e-r Taught by the LOST!! - All Anyone ever Hears from todays False Christians IS From their OWN GUT / mind!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 060916

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He is too full of shine, he has to dump somewhere
I guess he can lie here as well as he can anywhere else.

....aren't we LUCKY?
no-1.gif

Letsargue

Poor crazy old Letsargue. Everybody is against him including himself.

((( G-E-N-I-U-S!!???!!! - There IS ( O-N-L-Y ) Two "SPIRITS" of (( ANY KIND )), The "Spirit of Christ", A-N-D The "Spirit of SATAN"!!!!!! - No Person has His OWN Spirit in him except the Spirit of CHRIST O-R the Spirit of SATAN!!!! - That's HOW Absolute STUPID ALL OF You Ignorant FOOLS ARE!!! - YOU Are THE ""SPIRIT"" that IS IN YOU, and THAT Cannot Be Any Other Than ""Christ O-R SATAN""!!!

Baptism is the ONLY WAY to Wash Satan out of Your FOOLISH MIND And Allow Christ to Inter Into Your MIND!! --- (( THEN That's HOW You Become A (( ""N-E-W -- M-A-N""!! ))- However there IS NONE WHO Understands THAT!!!

(((((((((( Romans 3:10-12 KJV ))))))))))!!!!! - Read that!!!! -- Now Spit ON the TRUTH // Christ, He // IT Just Told You OF HIMSELF and You HATE the ""Truth / Christ""!!!! That's How Total Stupid Some of YOU ARE!!!!!

PAUL. DAVID -- 062116

marhig

(( I Forgot to ADD THIS To This Thread, so I'll Do it NOW, and thin "I AM" Through!! ))!!

The "O-N-L-Y" Truth ( "IS" ) The "WORD of GOD"; - EVERYTHING ELSE IS A "LIE"!! - And Christ's Flesh // His BODY / ""The Body of Christ"" IS That "TRUTH / FOOD For the Righteous!! And every single word that is NOT written IN THE Scriptures IS A "LIE"!!!!

Before Jesus Died, He Show YOU THAT. ---- (( Matthew 26:26 KJV ))--//------->> (( What was Jesus' """Broken Body"""????? TELL Your [ brothers!! ]!!! - CHRIST Now IS That "Spiritual Bread of Life" - The ""Fulfilled WORD of CHRIST / GOD"" to Feed ONES "Spiritual SOUL"; the Christ that IS IN The Christian's "M-I-N-D", NOT his Stomach!!!!!!!!
That Is Never Taught BY T-H-E --- L-O-S-T!! - The ""Fulfilled Truth / C-H-R-I-S-T"" IS N-e-v-e-r Taught by the LOST!! - All Anyone ever Hears from todays False Christians IS From their OWN GUT / mind!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 060916

God speaks directly to our hearts through the spirit, we have the scriptures for guidance, but we should have the same spirit as as those who are in the scriptures and we should be living by the word of God.

I love reading the scriptures. And I read them all the time, they help me immensely, Paul puts it well.

2 Timothy 3

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

And then Jesus said this in luke 12

take ye no thought how or what thing ye shall answer, or what ye shall say: For the Holy Ghost shall teach you in the same hour what ye ought to say.

So the scriptures are very important, but the word of God brought by the spirit is what we live off daily. He teaches us in our hearts and gives us the words to speak, and brings is to rememberance of the scriptures we need them, guides us to people in need and cleans our hearts everyday and strengthens us and this is all done through Christ. I believe that reading the Bible often is very important. But if I didn't have a Bible with me, God would still feed my heart.

Also

Christ dwells in our hearts, not our minds.

Ephesians 3:17

so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith—that you, being rooted and grounded in love,

Letsargue

God speaks directly to our hearts through the spirit, we have the scriptures for guidance, but we should have the same spirit as as those who are in the scriptures and we should be living by the word of God.

I love reading the scriptures. And I read them all the time, they help me immensely, Paul puts it well.

2 Timothy 3

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

And then Jesus said this in luke 12

take ye no thought how or what thing ye shall answer, or what ye shall say: For the Holy Ghost shall teach you in the same hour what ye ought to say.

So the scriptures are very important, but the word of God brought by the spirit is what we live off daily. He teaches us in our hearts and gives us the words to speak, and brings is to rememberance of the scriptures we need them, guides us to people in need and cleans our hearts everyday and strengthens us and this is all done through Christ. I believe that reading the Bible often is very important. But if I didn't have a Bible with me, God would still feed my heart.

Also

Christ dwells in our hearts, not our minds.

Ephesians 3:17

so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith—that you, being rooted and grounded in love,

((( ""N-O"" God Does NOT Speak To Anyone in Any Way OTHER THAN ((((( ""Through The Scriptures"" )))))!!!
( Christ // GOD Will NEVER Say Another W-O-R-D ) Than The W-O-R-D HE HAS A-L-R-E-A-D-Y Said TO ((( US ))!!! IN The Scriptures; And Now Everybody IS Nothing BUT F-A-L-S-E Lovers of THE FALSE CHRISTS! -- That World Knows NOTHING OF THE (( "T-R-U-T-H" ))!!!!!!!!

THAT World IS ""L-O-S-T"" -- IN SATAN!!!!!!!! ((PERIOD))!!!!! READ IT; GOD SAID THAT!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 062116

theophilus

The scary part is that you are willing to bet eternity on what you believe...and you won't let anyone else help you with Truth.

:eek:

marhig

((( ""N-O"" God Does NOT Speak To Anyone in Any Way OTHER THAN ((((( ""Through The Scriptures"" )))))!!!
( Christ // GOD Will NEVER Say Another W-O-R-D ) Than The W-O-R-D HE HAS A-L-R-E-A-D-Y Said TO ((( US ))!!! IN The Scriptures; And Now Everybody IS Nothing BUT F-A-L-S-E Lovers of THE FALSE CHRISTS! -- That World Knows NOTHING OF THE (( "T-R-U-T-H" ))!!!!!!!!

THAT World IS ""L-O-S-T"" -- IN SATAN!!!!!!!! ((PERIOD))!!!!! READ IT; GOD SAID THAT!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 062116

I'm sorry but your wrong!

Jesus didn't say that we're not to think of what to say and that the spirit will give you what you need to speak in that hour if God doesn't speak to us. You don't hear God literally talking to you, the right thing to say comes to your heart and mind, like a light switch. God also speaks to us through others.

Sometimes others will say things and I know that God has put it in their heart, because it will be for me for either something I've done or that I'm about to do etc.. But that person doesn't know. Or I have been reading the scriptures then someone else brings up the exact scripture and maybe something I've been pondering is explained. Without them knowing I've been thinking about it. Or something gives me understanding as I read the scriptures. This is the spirit speaking me and opening my understanding, strengthening me day by day, if I'm willing to give my life to God.

God also guides us through our conscience, he's the first voice that guides you to do what's right. For instance, when I see someone in need of money, a homeless man for example, the spirit will urge me to give. But Satan through my flesh will try and stop me by putting thoughts in my head that maybe I might need the money for myself. This always happens to me in different ways. And before I knew God I listened to the second voice, and did my will a lot more often. Now I obey the first and obey God. I listen to my conscience i listen to Gods spirit. I was in darkness and blind to my sins before i know God. Christ has enlightened me and showed me the way, he shows me my sins everyday by the spirit. And these are what I must deny. I must deny my flesh and die to self so that the spirit can live.

God is a living God not a dead God, and if he's alive within us then we will be being guided by him everyday and Christ will be seen through us and in our lives.

It's no good just reading the scriptures, we must live it out!

Letsargue

The scary part is that you are willing to bet eternity on what you believe...and you won't let anyone else help you with Truth.

:eek:

Because ((( Y-O-U AND Your Brothers in Satan ))) Don't Want TO Help Christ's Children!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 062116

Letsargue

I'm sorry but your wrong!

Jesus didn't say that we're not to think of what to say and that the spirit will give you what you need to speak in that hour if God doesn't speak to us. You don't hear God literally talking to you, the right thing to say comes to your heart and mind, like a light switch. God also speaks to us through others.

Sometimes others will say things and I know that God has put it in their heart, because it will be for me for either something I've done or that I'm about to do etc.. But that person doesn't know. Or I have been reading the scriptures then someone else brings up the exact scripture and maybe something I've been pondering is explained. Without them knowing I've been thinking about it. Or something gives me understanding as I read the scriptures. This is the spirit speaking me and opening my understanding, strengthening me day by day, if I'm willing to give my life to God.

God also guides us through our conscience, he's the first voice that guides you to do what's right. For instance, when I see someone in need of money, a homeless man for example, the spirit will urge me to give. But Satan through my flesh will try and stop me by putting thoughts in my head that maybe I might need the money for myself. This always happens to me in different ways. And before I knew God I listened to the second voice, and did my will a lot more often. Now I obey the first and obey God. I listen to my conscience i listen to Gods spirit. I was in darkness and blind to my sins before i know God. Christ has enlightened me and showed me the way, he shows me my sins everyday by the spirit. And these are what I must deny. I must deny my flesh and die to self so that the spirit can live.

God is a living God not a dead God, and if he's alive within us then we will be being guided by him everyday and Christ will be seen through us and in our lives.

It's no good just reading the scriptures, we must live it out!

You Are Of YOUR FATHER THE DEVIL!!!!!!!

There IS (( ONLY ONE W-O-R-D OF GOD )) and That IS "C-H-R-I-S-T" -- T-H-E ""W-O-R-D OF GOD Written In the Book of BOOKS / The BIBLE, "The WORD OF GOD", -- NOT YOUR FOOLISH STUPID Self Appointed Doctrine, - But the (((( Doctrine ))))) OF Christ. THE WORD OF GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Christ's Doctrine MEANS That CHRIST IS The "Spiritual D-O-C-T-O-R"!!! - NOT Y-O-U!!!!!!!!! You JUST Give Christ's Medicion His Word of GOD / Christ!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 062116

marhig

You Are Of YOUR FATHER THE DEVIL!!!!!!!

There IS (( ONLY ONE W-O-R-D OF GOD )) and That IS "C-H-R-I-S-T" -- T-H-E ""W-O-R-D OF GOD Written In the Book of BOOKS / The BIBLE, "The WORD OF GOD", -- NOT YOUR FOOLISH STUPID Self Appointed Doctrine, - But the (((( Doctrine ))))) OF Christ. THE WORD OF GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Christ's Doctrine MEANS That CHRIST IS The "Spiritual D-O-C-T-O-R"!!! - NOT Y-O-U!!!!!!!!! You JUST Give Christ's Medicion His Word of GOD / Christ!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 062116

I am nothing, anything I have is from God through Christ. He is putting me to death every day that I give him my life and I'm alive in God. You have no idea.

You're name speaks volumes. You just want to argue. God is love and if we have the spirit in our hearts then we will be full of love. By the way you speak, you don't seem to have the love of God in your heart.

You can't judge me, because you don't know me. I have one judge and that is God, not you. If you have any light I will listen. So far you haven't.

If my father was the devil then I would live by him, but I don't. I live through Christ and I love God with all my heart and I have complete faith in him.

By the way, I'm in good company, they called Jesus a devil also!