Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
JonBenet Ramsey Murder Was An Inside Job

Thursday September 14th, 2006. This is show #184.

Summary:

* FBI Agents Working: on the Ramsey case observed that sex offenders never leave ransom notes, nor ask for money; and kidnappers-for-profit do not first molest the child in the home, and certainly never leave the victim behind. But wait till you hear (or read) the Clue that Breaks the Case!

Today's Resource: Read our seminar syllabus, God's Criminal Justice System!

Granite

Hall of Fame
I guess now that Karr is off the hook we can all go back to slandering the Ramseys.

Granite

Hall of Fame
I'm familiar with the so-called "clue that breaks the case." (I don't have audio at work so the show I'll need to check out later.)

I for one have never believed the Ramseys killed their daughter.

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
* FBI Agents Working: on the Ramsey case observed that sex offenders never leave ransom notes, nor ask for money; and kidnappers-for-profit do not first molest the child in the home, and certainly never leave the victim behind.

:think: Interesting.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
theyre guilty .. execute them .. er .. him...

Sharri

Jefferson said:
JonBenet Ramsey Murder Was An Inside Job

Thursday September 14th, 2006. This is show #184.

Summary:

* FBI Agents Working: on the Ramsey case observed that sex offenders never leave ransom notes, nor ask for money; and kidnappers-for-profit do not first molest the child in the home, and certainly never leave the victim behind. But wait till you hear (or read) the Clue that Breaks the Case!

Today's Resource: Read our seminar syllabus, God's Criminal Justice System!

I still beleive there is somene else (on the inside other then the parents) involved in the murder.

I may break down and get this God's Criminal Justice System book, seeing how I watched Ross all these years in prison...

Peace in Christ
Sharri

Granite

Hall of Fame
Suuuure they did. It's especially trendy now to condemn Patsy, considering it's safe now that the woman is dead.

Jealousy, class envy, and self-righteousness is behind the condemnation of Jon Benet's parents. Not very hard to cipher at all.

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
Trendy? I said it from the first week after the murder. Self righteousness? No, my righteousness is in Christ. Class envy? No, I've worked my way up far enough to know that the upper class are as broken as the lower class. And speaking of class, why don't you show some and explain the inanae ranson note to us.

Granite

Hall of Fame
CRASH said:
Trendy? I said it from the first week after the murder. Self righteousness? No, my righteousness is in Christ. Class envy? No, I've worked my way up far enough to know that the upper class are as broken as the lower class. And speaking of class, why don't you show some and explain the inanae ranson note to us.

Armchair detective work is nice and clean and safe. Anybody who skims headlines, checks out a website or two, or picks up drug store paperbacks can become an "expert" on any given homicide.

The Ramseys had money, lived in an exclusive neighborhood, and many people disapproved of their lifestyle and their choices regarding Jon Benet. Quite frankly, everyone from the Boulder PD on down was clenching their teeth from the start having to deal with rich folk who did the smart thing and lawyered up. The Ramseys were unfortunate enough to be sophisticated and well defended, luxuries most Americans don't appreciate or even trust.

Blaming them for their daughter's death is a great and convenient way to bring down blame and blood right on their heads. Unfortunately very little, if anything, indicates Patsy or John killed their girl.

As far as the note goes, I would support profiler John Douglas's take on it: the note was written by a criminally unsophisticated perpetrator with limited access or knowledge into the Ramsey's life.

erinmarie

Granite said:
Armchair detective work is nice and clean and safe. Anybody who skims headlines, checks out a website or two, or picks up drug store paperbacks can become an "expert" on any given homicide.
I'd also like to think that most of the 'experts' made from armchair detective work would have to be familiar with Psychology on some levels and also with the nature of crime in general. i.e. familiar with other murders/serial murder cases.

Granite said:
As far as the note goes, I would support profiler John Douglas's take on it: the note was written by a criminally unsophisticated perpetrator with limited access or knowledge into the Ramsey's life.

I totally agree with you. Also, the perpetrator/s would have to be somewhat familiar with Jon Benet to stalk her, try to take her and then brutally assault her and take her life. Why couldn't the murderer also be familiar with the parents situation?

John Mark Karr may just have been a sick obsessed child molester...but in my opinion his sick fantasy may have given us a insight into what really happened to Jon Benet.

In my opinion a team of pedophiles were obsessed with jonbenet...and probably many other young girls/boys in the area. They stalked her and her family, and entered the house through the basement window, where they also left. I think that the plan was to kidnap her, and while one wrote the makeshift ransom note, the other got carried away and decided to play out some built up sick frustration on the child while waiting in the basement. I'm not sure of the exact act, but he either hurt her (there was blunt trauma to the head) or got carried away with the garrote and then bashed her head in...I'm not sure of the order of the injuries. He may have even begun to molest her before even bringing her to the basement, although there's no evidence of that anywhere in the house.
There's no limit to the sickening depraved horrible things these people want to do to children. I don't see how it's so hard to believe that people like that would be the real killers here. They could have taken any number of kids all over the country. How many missing children are there in the US?

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
no .. you just forgot to include the marketing manager...

Status
Not open for further replies.