John W with another post of the day

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Lazy afternoon shows his position of being an enemy of the cross and the gospel. You know his game. The Lord Jesus Christ only died for some sin, not all of it. Saint John W answers him.

"Gros (and John W )is of the crowd who say they believe God has forgiven them their sins including any future ones and can never be lost.:-LALost

Correct. I know the good news, child of the devil, because I know the bad news, which you reject, and accept, by faith, that the Lord Jesus Christ settled the sin(singular) and sins(plural) issue, completely, 2000+ years ago, when God the Father identified Him as my substitute. Identification.....substitution....

When He was crucified, I was crucified. When He died, I died. When He was buried, I was buried. When He arose, I arose. When He was glorified, I was glorified. When He was seated, I was seated.

Ephesians 4:32 KJV
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
Colossians 2:13 KJV
And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

having forgiven you all trespasses-the bible

vs.

"Gros (and John W )is of the crowd who say they believe God has forgiven them their sins including any future ones and can never be lost"-wolf man

Editing for formatting and time slot allowed. :plain:

Last edited:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Lazy afternoon shows his position of being an enemy of the cross and the gospel. You know his game. The Lord Jesus Christ only died for some sin, not all of it. Saint John W answers him.

Editing for formatting and time slot allowed. :plain:
Excellent job, John!:thumb: