JOHN 3:16 IS THIS OUR GOSPEL?

Vail Lifted

BANNED
Banned
"That which is born of the flesh is flesh".

That's right and Jesus was born of flesh by being made of a woman. And the apostle John says that anyone who would deny that Jesus had come in the flesh is a deceiver and an antichrist.

The NIV translates the word 'sarx', which means 'flesh', as sinful nature. The Greek says 'flesh of sin'.

The RCC piles up one false doctrine on another. That's how it goes when you begin with lies they pile up one on the other. After the RCC decided Jesus was not of the same flesh as his brethren they invented a doctrine they call "the immaculate conception" whereby it make Jesus' mother to be of a different flesh as the rest of mankind so that she could give birth to the same type of creature that she became.

Now the RCC, with it's anticrist doctrine, has deceived the vast majority of "Christianity" and created billions of antichrist.

Truster

That's right and Jesus was born of flesh by being made of a woman. And the apostle John says that anyone who would deny that Jesus had come in the flesh is a deceiver and an antichrist.

The NIV translates the word 'sarx', which means 'flesh', as sinful nature. The Greek says 'flesh of sin'.

The RCC piles up one false doctrine on another. That's how it goes when you begin with lies they pile up one on the other. After the RCC decided Jesus was not of the same flesh as his brethren they invented a doctrine they call "the immaculate conception" whereby it make Jesus' mother to be of a different flesh as the rest of mankind so that she could give birth to the same type of creature that she became.

Now the RCC, with it's anticrist doctrine, has deceived the vast majority of "Christianity" and created billions of antichrist.

You have yet again failed to understand the context in which the verse was used. Let me help' You are still in the flesh and you prove that by having no spiritual understanding.

Vail Lifted

BANNED
Banned
You have yet again failed to understand the context in which the verse was used. Let me help' You are still in the flesh and you prove that by having no spiritual understanding.

The context in which that verse is spoke is easily understood. Jesus says that those who are born of the spirit are spirit and are like the wind whereby you can't tell from where they come or where they go. Jesus says that in the resurrection they are as the angels of God in heaven. Now no one can see from where the angels of God come from or where they go. The angel Gabriel was cause to fly by Daniel and Daniel could not tell from where he came. At the transfiguration Moses and Elijah, who appeared in glory, quickly disappeared from the sight of the men who witnessed the transfiguration of Jesus. Jesus himself could be hid from men and walk right by without being seen.

The natural man born of flesh has not this ability. It is easy to see from where he comes and where he goes. All you have to do is follow him. The man born of spirit(by resurrection of the dead) is spirit and a whole other nature. In that nature one can see God. Just as the angels always behold the face of the Father, says Jesus.

Have you ever read 1 Corinthians chapter 15? Paul makes the distinction between the natural man born of flesh and the spirit man raised from the dead. Paul says things like "sown in weakness, raised in glory" and sown a natural body (flesh and blood)raised a spiritual body. etc.

Right Divider

Body part
Did John the baptizer believe in Jesus? No

Did John the baptizer believe in His death, burial and resurrection? No

Did John the baptizer believe in His vicarious work at the cross? No

Why didn't Peter present the cross as good news in Act 1-8? I don't know.

You're missing something.

Crazy questions. Why you ask?
Why are they "crazy questions"?

Right Divider

Body part
Unless Hebrews 11 "By faith" is the connector? Ephesians 2:8&9 gives faith as the same connector? I realize this becomes a dispensations discussion, but such is a huge hurdle for these discussions. I agree MAD is a simple division of scriptures, but very often, especially reading Pauline letters, this seems a bit too simplistic. Peter certainly wrestled with Paul's concepts, but I'm not convinced MAD has the key that unlocks Pauline theology (perhaps an elongated discussion, but I think it helps to have some of these cards on the table so people can see what is at stake behind our respective comments). In Him -Lon
MAD is simply one step in the logical progression that comes for realizing that God's revelations to mankind are progressive.
The revelations that God gave to Paul were not given before that. This is one of the reasons that Paul frequently uses the term "but now".

Reactions: Lon

k0de

I said nothing of the sort. If you are going to twist my words, I will put you on my ignore list.
That's my mistake and it's clearly that I misunderstood what you said. That's why a put it in a form of question and not a statement. I apologies for that.

Right Divider

Body part
That's my mistake and it's clearly that I misunderstood what you said. That's why a put it in a form of question and not a statement. I apologies for that.
Apology accepted.

My point was that current day "Christianity" teaches many things that are just myths. It is this myth based system of doctrines that I call Churchianity.

Where are some of those myths:
  • That the twelve apostles and Paul were given the identical mission.
  • That water baptism has any place in the body of Christ.
  • That "the church" began on the day of Pentecost as recorded in Acts 2.
  • That God is finished with Israel.
  • That the church which is His body (the body of Christ) has replaced Israel.
  • That believers in the body are "spiritual Israel".
Note that not everyone teaches every one of these myths, and there are many more than this also.

k0de

Apology accepted.

My point was that current day "Christianity" teaches many things that are just myths. It is this myth based system of doctrines that I call Churchianity.

Where are some of those myths:
  • That the twelve apostles and Paul were given the identical mission.
  • That water baptism has any place in the body of Christ.
  • That "the church" began on the day of Pentecost as recorded in Acts 2.
  • That God is finished with Israel.
  • That the church which is His body (the body of Christ) has replaced Israel.
  • That believers in the body are "spiritual Israel".
Note that not everyone teaches every one of these myths, and there are many more than this also.
Now that's more clear to me now. Thanks for accepting my apology for the explanation.