Joe Biden Raped Tara Reade

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

marke

DoJ, FBI seize Tara Reade's social media records, email accounts at behest of Joe Biden, the filthy rapist

Yes, the democrats think they should have the right to crush all opposition to their wicked and destructive policies with brutal force, if necessary. But the dumbacraps do not know they are no longer patriotic Americans, but anti-American Marxist savages.

marke

There are courts. Unless you think the court of public opinion is the way to decide things.
Tribal savages decide guilt or innocence by mob opinion, like the sentence of guilt unjustly placed on Trump in the fake Russian collusion conspiracy theory. I do not support such lynch mob savagery. I support due process, something the rioters and looters who automatically condemn cops when black suspects are killed in the process of resisting arrest know nothing about.

ok doser

There are courts.
Indeed there are. There are also statutes of limitations.
Unless you think the court of public opinion is the way to decide things.
Was it just of the Democrats to have Christine Blasey Ford testify in the Kavanagh hearings?

Was it justified to listen to the voices of all of the women who claimed that Bill Cosby molested them?

Were the 911 attackers ever tried in court?

chair

Indeed there are. There are also statutes of limitations.

Was it just of the Democrats to have Christine Blasey Ford testify in the Kavanagh hearings?

Was it justified to listen to the voices of all of the women who claimed that Bill Cosby molested them?

Were the 911 attackers ever tried in court?
1. No, it was not just
2. I don't follow celebrities- so I have no idea about this.
3. 9-11 was an act of war, not a crime.

ok doser

1. No, it was not just
I disagree
2. I don't follow celebrities- so I have no idea about this.

Really?
No.
It was an act of terrorism.
And it was a crime.

Regardless, the attackers were never tried in a court of law, they were never convicted. All we have to go on when discussing them is the court of public opinion.

Hilltrot

This is why I hate that the W administration did all that silly and needless waterboarding and other silliness. The ones who planned 9/11 should have been tried in court. Every last one of them as criminals.

Now chair thinks they are war veteran heroes.

marke

This is why I hate that the W administration did all that silly and needless waterboarding and other silliness. The ones who planned 9/11 should have been tried in court. Every last one of them as criminals.

Waterboarding was effective and safe. Lefties don't like waterboarding, cops, jails, prison sentences, immigration laws, voting securities, Christian and conservative influence, and so forth.

Hilltrot

Waterboarding was effective and safe.
Not effective. Never has been effective. Didn't work against the Filipinos after the Spanish-American war. Doesn't work now. Any belief in its effectiveness is a delusion sheeple believe because they believe in the deep state.
Lefties don't like waterboarding
Lefties love waterboarding and similar tortures. Ask Stalin and Hitler.

ok doser

This is why I hate that the W administration did all that silly and needless waterboarding and other silliness. The ones who planned 9/11 should have been tried in court. Every last one of them as criminals
Or captured on the battlefield, given a quick military tribunal and executed summarily.

chair

I disagree

Really?

No.
It was an act of terrorism.
And it was a crime.

Regardless, the attackers were never tried in a court of law, they were never convicted. All we have to go on when discussing them is the court of public opinion.
yes, really.

marke

Not effective. Never has been effective. Didn't work against the Filipinos after the Spanish-American war. Doesn't work now. Any belief in its effectiveness is a delusion sheeple believe because they believe in the deep state.

Lefties love waterboarding and similar tortures. Ask Stalin and Hitler.
Few Americans and likely no democrats are aware that we were able to track down Bin Ladin because of information obtained from waterboarding. Also, we may likely never know how many other terror attacks were prevented because of information obtained by waterboarding. Those who were waterboarded did not suffer any permanent danger from the technique.

marke

You seem ill-informed or uninformed. You never served in military intelligence, did you?

Hilltrot

Few Americans and likely no democrats are aware that we were able to track down Bin Ladin because of information obtained from waterboarding.
The only thing learned from waterboarding is that Al Qaeda had a massive operation in Montana.

Tell me when you find it.
Also, we may likely never know how many other terror attacks were prevented because of information obtained by waterboarding.
You will never know how many terrorist attacks I personally foiled. You should probably thank me for saving your life, just in case.
Those who were waterboarded did not suffer any permanent danger from the technique.
The U.S. suffered permanent damage for not being able to have a public trial which waterboarding stopped. Without a public trial we still have misguided people like Ken who believes 9/11 was a government hoax. The people of the U.S. deserved a trial. The CIA stole this from them. That is the real damage.
You seem ill-informed or uninformed. You never served in military intelligence, did you?
You were unable to respond to my historic facts due to your lack of knowledge. Instead you have to cast aspersions on my character. Why don't you go back and read the history that you skipped over in my post. And here's something about more about more current events.

Last edited:

ok doser

Just a reminder to those fans of creepy Joe, who was caught perving on a nine year old girl yesterday