Jo Scott's Conviction

Status
Not open for further replies.

some other dude

P.S. SOD, with all due respect, sod off. I don't read your posts and the fact that you follow me around all over TOL is a little pathetic.

:mock: Granite

It obvious you read my posts. You don't have to respond to them for me to expose your flawed reasoning.

Todah

So there wasn't only a conspiracy between PP and this woman, there was also a conspiracy that involved twelve jurors and the DA and the judge. All to go after one woman.

Do you have any sympathy whatsoever for the woman who lost her child that day? Like it or not, she was having one of the worst days of her life. (It's also worth pointing out that verbally attacking a woman entering a PP clinic isn't the best or most life-affirming tactic, not that this to-do will likely change anything.)

:kookoo: Conspiracy???? No Sympathy????? Obviously you do not have the skill of reading comprehension.

BTW there are only six jurors, these days for misdemeanor charges in Colorado.

Todah

She pled guilty? then what was the purpose of a jury trial? what am I missing?

Don't believe everything you read in the papers. She obviously did not plead guilty. Westword is a free, weekly, liberal rag, of a "newspaper."

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The quote from Pastor Enyart sums this situation up. Jo Scott was convicted on the charge of, "Talking to someone".

Whatever the details, a trial based on that video evidence was an utter waste of everybody's time.

Granite

Hall of Fame
:kookoo: Conspiracy???? No Sympathy????? Obviously you do not have the skill of reading comprehension.

BTW there are only six jurors, these days for misdemeanor charges in Colorado.

Yes, conspiracy: you implied the woman lied about a miscarriage and colluded with PP. From there you implied the jury was intent on railroading Scott come hell or high water. Stop being coy. You speculated right away that the woman lied about losing her child in a ploy to get Scott convicted of something. Either stand by your word, or don't.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Don't believe everything you read in the papers. She obviously did not plead guilty. Westword is a free, weekly, liberal rag, of a "newspaper."

What, wait? So now you're saying the DA's office lied?

Granite

Hall of Fame
There was a jury trial, and there will be an appeal, so someone is wrong, or yes, lying. Maybe she plead guilty to a lesser charge and not guilty to another.

Well if it's a lie the web of collusion just expanded considerably.

Jukia

The quote from Pastor Enyart sums this situation up. Jo Scott was convicted on the charge of, "Talking to someone".
Really, that was the title of the statute huh, or is this just another misrepresention by Pastor Bob?

It all depends on whose ox is being gored.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why are the same losers always commenting on a radio show to which they don't listen? That means granite and jokia, if you two losers had trouble figuring out which particular losers to whom I was refering.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why are the same losers always commenting on a radio show to which they don't listen? That means granite and jokia, if you two losers had trouble figuring out which particular losers to whom I was refering.

:mock: :loser: :loser:

GuySmiley

They are obsessed with Pastor Enyart and anyone he knows. Its like moths to a flame with these guys. I don't think they can help themselves. By atheist reasoning, this means Granite and Jukia are closet fundamentalist Christians. :)

some other dude

I don't know about jukia, but it appears that Granite is mad at Christianity and enjoys the freedom this site allows him to shout names at people who disagree with him.

Not all that far removed from these little fellers:

howlers.jpg

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
On the other hand....you know where you stand by the strength of your enemies.

Jukia, Granite = :loser:

:think:

:mock: Bob Enyart.

:chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.