Jews Leaving Europe For Israel In Record Numbers

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Jews Leaving Europe For Israel In Record Numbers by Ivan Plis ] "Israel’s Ministry of Immigrant Absorption has reported that 2014 saw a 10-year high in the number of “olim,” or Jewish immigrants to Israel, with 26,500 Jews moving to the country in the past year.

For the first time ever, France was the largest source of Jewish migration, with 7,000 Jews making aliyah (literally “ascending”) to find a new home in Israel. This is more than double the rate for 2013; the last year saw numerous violent attacks on synagogues and Jewish establishments in France following the eruption of conflict between Israel and Gaza..." Full text: Jews Leaving Europe For Israel In Record Numbers Mt 24:9, 22 more

Related:

French PM Valls: If 100,000 Jews leave, France will no longer be France

fb8cb5afe82104a746b76c278d864f29.jpg

Last edited:

wordsponge

BANNED
Banned
"Jews Leaving Europe For Israel In Record Numbers"

The deceived GENTILES are paying the FREIGHT
The JEWS find them FOOLISH but HELPFUL.

Misfit Steve

"For, lo, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will bring again the captivity of my people Israel and Judah, saith the LORD: and I will cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it. ¶ And these [are] the words that the LORD spake concerning Israel and concerning Judah." Jeremiah 30: 3,4

We are getting closer and closer...

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
"Jews Leaving Europe For Israel In Record Numbers"

The deceived GENTILES are paying the FREIGHT
The JEWS find them FOOLISH but HELPFUL.

Isa 49:22 Thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I will lift up mine hand to the Gentiles, and set up my standard to the people: and they shall bring thy sons in their arms, and thy daughters shall be carried upon their shoulders.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Isa 49:22 Thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I will lift up mine hand to the Gentiles, and set up my standard to the people: and they shall bring thy sons in their arms, and thy daughters shall be carried upon their shoulders.

Thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold I will lift up mine hand to the Gentiles, and set up my standard to the people: and they shall bring thy sons in their arms, and thy daughters shall be carried upon their shoulders [Isa. 49:22].

"God assures Israel that the Gentiles will assist Him in the final restoration of the nation to the land. Heretofore, the Gentiles have scattered them, which makes this a rather remarkable prophecy even for today. Great Britain did open the land for the Jews; yet Great Britain was the country that issued the mandate which forbade them to enter the land—so they came by ship without permission, and they have been hindered in one way or another since that time. It has taken persecution to push them out of other countries, and at the time I am writing this they are being blocked from leaving Russia, which probably has the third largest Jewish population in the world. Russia doesn’t want to get rid of them; yet it subjects them to a great deal of anti-Semitic oppression. However, in that day, that is, in the end times, God will bring them back into their land, and He will use Gentiles to move them back!" McGee, J. V. (1997). Thru the Bible commentary (electronic ed., Vol. 3, p. 304). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
"For, lo, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will bring again the captivity of my people Israel and Judah, saith the LORD: and I will cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it. ¶ And these [are] the words that the LORD spake concerning Israel and concerning Judah." Jeremiah 30: 3,4

We are getting closer and closer...
A few housekeeping items: Newbie, to get rid of your paragraph symbol [¶] press control shift plus 8 (not the F8 key).

hammer-smiley-emoticon.gif

"Jer 30:3 I will bring back. This theme verse gives in capsule form the pledge of chaps. 30–33. God’s restoration of the whole nation to their own land (cf. 29:10; Amos 9:14, 15; Rom. 11:26) has in view a final regathering never to be removed again (see note on 16:15) and not just a return in the time of Ezra and Nehemiah (vv. 8, 9; 31:31ff.; 32:39, 40; 33:8, 9, 15, 16). This verse is a summary of the prophecy given in vv. 4–9." MacArthur, J., Jr. (Ed.). (1997). The MacArthur Study Bible (electronic ed., p. 1103). Nashville, TN: Word Pub.

Daniel1611

So the Lord said he would bring his people into the land of Israel. Are the "ethnic Jews" and Judaism Jews the people of God? No. They are anti-Christ. "Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ?" He is antichrist. The wrath of God abides on them who deny the Son of God.

I'm tired of certain Christians telling me a bunch of Europeans that believe in Judaism are the fulfillment of prophecy if they move into a country that calls itself "Israel." There is no such prophecy anywhere in the Bible that unbelievers will ultimately get anything but the wrath of the Lord.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Psa 105:8 He hath remembered his covenant for ever, the word which he commanded to a thousand generations.
Psa 105:9 Which covenant he made with Abraham, and his oath unto Isaac;
Psa 105:10 And confirmed the same unto Jacob for a law, and to Israel for an everlasting covenant:
Psa 105:11 Saying, Unto thee will I give the land of Canaan, the lot of your inheritance:
Psa 105:12 When they were but a few men in number; yea, very few, and strangers in it.
Psa 105:13 When they went from one nation to another, from one kingdom to another people;
Psa 105:14 He suffered no man to do them wrong: yea, he reproved kings for their sakes;
Psa 105:15 Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.

To be conservative, let's say a generation is forty years.

40 X 1000 generations= 40,000 years

iamaberean

JEWS MUST MOVE TO ISRAEL

IT IS PROPHECIED

THE JEWS MUST SEE MOSES AND ELIJAH

Mat 17:10 And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?
Mat 17:11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.
Mat 17:12 But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.

journey

So the Lord said he would bring his people into the land of Israel. Are the "ethnic Jews" and Judaism Jews the people of God? No. They are anti-Christ. "Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ?" He is antichrist. The wrath of God abides on them who deny the Son of God.

I'm tired of certain Christians telling me a bunch of Europeans that believe in Judaism are the fulfillment of prophecy if they move into a country that calls itself "Israel." There is no such prophecy anywhere in the Bible that unbelievers will ultimately get anything but the wrath of the Lord.

You need to spend some time reading your Bible. God isn't through with Israel. Here's a sample for you:

Romans 11:25-29 KJV For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. 26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: 27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins. 28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes. 29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

JosephR

Mat 17:10 And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?
Mat 17:11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.
Mat 17:12 But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.

Elijah.... Elijah..

Reactions: Lon

iamaberean

Elijah.... Elijah..

Hēlias
hay-lee'-as
Of Hebrew origin [H452]; Helias (that is, Elijah), an Israelite: - Elias.

JosephR

Hēlias
hay-lee'-as
Of Hebrew origin [H452]; Helias (that is, Elijah), an Israelite: - Elias.

Who replaced Elijah ?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
JEWS MUST MOVE TO ISRAEL

IT IS PROPHECIED...

"Eze 37:4–6 Prophesy to these bones. Ezekiel is to proclaim God’s pledge to reassemble Israelites from the world and restore the nation of Israel to life (v. 5) and give them His Spirit (v. 14) in true salvation and spiritual life. Clearly, God is promising the resurrection of the nation of Israel and its spiritual regeneration (cf. 36:25–27)." MacArthur, J., Jr. (Ed.). (1997). The MacArthur Study Bible (electronic ed., p. 1204). Nashville, TN: Word Pub.

"...In a stunning and remarkable moment, Netanyahu also declared to the people of Europe and the world that the prophecies of Ezekiel 37 have been fulfilled. The Holocaust, he said, represented the "dry bones" and "graves" of the Jewish people, and out of that horror the State of Israel was resurrected, just as the Lord said would happen through the Hebrew Prophet Ezekiel. Rarely has any world leader given a major address on an international stage declaring End Times prophecies from the Bible have come true. But that is exactly what Netanyahu did. ~ Joel Rosenberg" Full text: God's Prophetical Promise To Return The Jews To Israel: Israel Has Been Regathered In The End Days According To Scripture

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Who replaced Elijah ?

John the Baptist

Moses was shadow of Jesus

Who was it that the disciples seen Jesus with in the garden?
Moses and Elijah.

On the mount of transfiguration (Mt 17:1-8). Mary Magdalene went to the tomb (Jn 20:11-16). Christ appeared on the road to Emmaus (Lk 24:13-32).

Jesus was a greater Moses--a greater Elijah, etc. foretold (Gen. 3:15; 1 Cor. 15:45–47) and worshipped by Old Testament saints (Josh. 5:13–15).

See:

What was the meaning and importance of the transfiguration?

Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD [Mal. 4:5].

"Revelation speaks of two witnesses who are to appear in the last days (see Rev. 11:3–12). I do not know who the second witness will be, but I am almost sure that one of them will be Elijah. At the Passover Feast, in the Orthodox Jew’s home, a chair is put at the table in which no one sits. It is for Elijah who shall come. When John the Baptist appeared the Jews thought he was Elijah, but John the Baptist was not Elijah in any sense of the word. The Scriptures do say that he could have been, but he wasn’t—and that’s the important thing. If Christ had established His Kingdom, then John would have been Elijah. How could that be? I do not know because it didn’t happen that way. That’s an “iffy” question for which we cannot really have an answer.

“Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD.” John the Baptist was not the fulfillment of this prophecy because he was announcing the Messiah, the Savior of the world. John said, “… Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world” (John 1:29). That is a little different from announcing the great and terrible Day of the Lord that is coming." McGee, J. V. (1991). Thru the Bible commentary: The Prophets (Malachi) (electronic ed., Vol. 33, pp. 96–97). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.

Christ Appears to Mary Magdalene Jn 20:11-16

But Mary stood outside by the tomb weeping, and as she wept she stooped down and looked into the tomb. And she saw two angels in white sitting, one at the head and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain. hen they said to her, “Woman, why are you weeping?”

She said to them, “Because they have taken away my Lord, and I do not know where they have laid Him.”

Now when she had said this, she turned around and saw Jesus standing there, and did not know that it was Jesus.

Jesus said to her, “Woman, why are you weeping? Whom are you seeking?”

She, supposing Him to be the gardener, said to Him, “Sir, if You have carried Him away, tell me where You have laid Him, and I will take Him away.”

Jesus said to her, “Mary!”

She turned and said to Him, “Rabboni!” (which is to say, Teacher). Jn 20:11–16

Christ Appears on the Road to Emmaus Mark 16:12, 13

Now behold, two of them were traveling that same day to a village called Emmaus, which was seven miles from Jerusalem. And they talked together of all these things which had happened. So it was, while they conversed and reasoned, that Jesus Himself drew near and went with them. But their eyes were restrained, so that they did not know Him.

And He said to them, “What kind of conversation is this that you have with one another as you walk and are sad?”

Then the one whose name was Cleopas answered and said to Him, “Are You the only stranger in Jerusalem, and have You not known the things which happened there in these days?”

And He said to them, “What things?”

So they said to Him, “The things concerning Jesus of Nazareth, who was a Prophet mighty in deed and word before God and all the people, and how the chief priests and our rulers delivered Him to be condemned to death, and crucified Him. But we were hoping that it was He who was going to redeem Israel. Indeed, besides all this, today is the third day since these things happened. Yes, and certain women of our company, who arrived at the tomb early, astonished us. When they did not find His body, they came saying that they had also seen a vision of angels who said He was alive. And certain of those who were with us went to the tomb and found it just as the women had said; but Him they did not see.”

Then He said to them, “O foolish ones, and slow of heart to believe in all that the prophets have spoken! Ought not the Christ to have suffered these things and to enter into His glory?” And beginning at Moses and all the Prophets, He expounded to them in all the Scriptures the things concerning Himself. Lk 24:13–27