Jews Dont Even Keep The Law

daqq

Some Christians think Jews ought to keep "eye for an eye". Why they think it is their job to tell Jews how to run their religion is beyond me.

That is because those certain "some Christians" interpret and read the Torah as purely physical, according to the mind of Shammai and-or the Sadducees, (except this type of modern Sadducee believes in the resurrection, lol). And this they do, not so they can "keep the law", but so that rather they can turn around and then say, "See, you cannot keep the law, otherwise you should be going around killing your enemies: so just believe Jesus fulfilled it all in your place, and the law is abolished for you." However this is an oxymoronic way of thinking because the Master himself teaches against their very own interpretations of the Torah by way of teaching against the Sadducees and the house of Shammai. :chuckle:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I accept all scripture.

I said
lol Everyone knows that is a lie. Do you believe everyone who came before Jesus are thieves and robbers.
If you say no then your statement is a lie. If you say yes all your other posts are lies.

[Jhn 10:1, 8
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ...
8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

Do you believe Jesus changed the law. A weak minded person can lie to themselves.

[Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.

Do you believe the old testament is obsolete.

[Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

Do you believe that anyone who attempts to be justified by the old testament has fallen from grace.

[Gal 5:1-4
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Everyone knows that is a lie. Do you believe everyone who came before Jesus are thieves and robbers.
If you say no then your statement is a lie. If you say yes all your other posts are lies.

[Jhn 10:1, 8
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ...
8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

Do you believe Jesus changed the law. A weak minded person can lie to themselves.

[Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.

Do you believe the old testament is obsolete.

[Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

Do you believe that anyone who attempts to be justified by the old testament has fallen from grace.

[Gal 5:1-4
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

Shalom.

Today is Rishon, 12-17.

I do not know what you are talking about.

I believe you are thinking that you can trap me in a lie, or ensnare me in a trap, but that is precisely what God made it possible for me to avoid, simply by how He taught me years ago. But you do not understand or know what He taught me. Or else, you are simply ignorant of it. It is difficult to teach you if you are unwilling to see that your way or method is an attempt to drown out or cancel Jesus' other words, or Jesus' words in their entirety. You need to accept all of them. I suggest that you do and accept God's Prophets and Jesus' word.

You have a series of questions here. Something is obsolete or becoming obsolete. You cannot be justified by the law, and I have not fallen from grace. Jesus did not change the law; He observed and taught it.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Rishon, 12-17.

I do not know what you are talking about.

I believe you are thinking that you can trap me in a lie, or ensnare me in a trap, but that is precisely what God made it possible for me to avoid, simply by how He taught me years ago. But you do not understand or know what He taught me. Or else, you are simply ignorant of it. It is difficult to teach you if you are unwilling to see that your way or method is an attempt to drown out or cancel Jesus' other words, or Jesus' words in their entirety. You need to accept all of them. I suggest that you do and accept God's Prophets and Jesus' word.

You have a series of questions here. Something is obsolete or becoming obsolete. You cannot be justified by the law, and I have not fallen from grace. Jesus did not change the law; He observed and taught it.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lololol You are a liar. But for some reason to ignorant to know it. The only thing you have been equipped for is guile. And lying to yourself. If you believed in the new testament law of Christ, you couldn't teach the old testament law. When you say you accept what Jesus says and then you teach old testament . That makes you a liar.

[Heb 7:12, 18
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lololol You are a liar. But for some reason to ignorant to know it. The only thing you have been equipped for is guile. And lying to yourself. If you believed in the new testament law of Christ, you couldn't teach the old testament law. When you say you accept what Jesus says and then you teach old testament . That makes you a liar.

[Heb 7:12, 18
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
Shalom.

You are incorrect.

Listen to Paul in 2 Timothy 3:16-17. When he said All Scripture was he referring to Old Testament? No. He was referring to the TaNaK.

As for guile yours is a slight. One thing that no one, or nobody, likes is guile.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You are incorrect.

Listen to Paul in 2 Timothy 3:16-17. When he said All Scripture was he referring to Old Testament? No. He was referring to the TaNaK.

As for guile yours is a slight. One thing that no one, or nobody, likes is guile.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your an idiot. Scripture is new testament. I have showed that to you many times. The word scriptures doesn't even show up in the old testament. And the word scripture only shows up in one verse in the whole old testament. And it is talking about the future,

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your an idiot. Scripture is new testament. I have showed that to you many times. The word scriptures doesn't even show up in the old testament. And the word scripture only shows up in one verse in the whole old testament. And it is talking about the future,

Shalom.

Today is Sheni, 12-18. It is evening, night, to begin this calendar day.

You will need to check your facts statements claims by the standard of Scripture.

The development of the Canon of New Testament Scripture is a separate discussion from the claim that Paul was referring to the TaNaK or the Old Testament or the Old Covenant.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Sheni, 12-18. It is evening, night, to begin this calendar day.

You will need to check your facts statements claims by the standard of Scripture.

The development of the Canon of New Testament Scripture is a separate discussion from the claim that Paul was referring to the TaNaK or the Old Testament or the Old Covenant.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your a hypocrite. You demand that I produce scripture to back up what I say. Then you never produce scripture to prove what you say. Tanak isn't even in the new testament. But all I claim is. Your a hypocrite.

[2Ti 3:16-17
16 All Scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your a hypocrite. You demand that I produce scripture to back up what I say. Then you never produce scripture to prove what you say. Tanak isn't even in the new testament. But all I claim is. Your a hypocrite.

[2Ti 3:16-17
16 All Scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.

Shalom.

You are name calling here. You called me a hypocrite. If that is not a name it is simply an uncalled for insult and slight.

Start with this... yes or no was 2 Timothy 3:16-17 the All Scripture that Paul was referring to in 2 Timothy 3:16-17? It sounds like that is the question that you need to start with or begin with.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You are name calling here. You called me a hypocrite. If that is not a name it is simply an uncalled for insult and slight.

Start with this... yes or no was 2 Timothy 3:16-17 the All Scripture that Paul was referring to in 2 Timothy 3:16-17? It sounds like that is the question that you need to start with or begin with.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol That is not name calling. That is a spiritual title. And it fits you so well.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol That is not name calling. That is a spiritual title. And it fits you so well.

Shalom.

Today is Sheni, 12-18. It is Boker, Morning. It is Yom, Day.

I have been contending with your spiritual title for most of my life. That you do this should not reflect upon me.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Sheni, 12-18. It is Boker, Morning. It is Yom, Day.

I have been contending with your spiritual title for most of my life. That you do this should not reflect upon me.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You would do well to get yourself a bible dictionary because of your ignorance of the Word. You said you used to be a Christian. Well a Christian is not allowed to become a Jew or believe anything in the old testament. That Jesus hasn't put in the new testament.You have switched doctrines from new testament to old testament. You are an antichrist.

[2Jo 1:7-11
7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ [as] coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but [that] we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him; 11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You would do well to get yourself a bible dictionary because of your ignorance of the Word. You said you used to be a Christian. Well a Christian is not allowed to become a Jew or believe anything in the old testament. That Jesus hasn't put in the new testament.You have switched doctrines from new testament to old testament. You are an antichrist.

[2Jo 1:7-11
7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ [as] coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but [that] we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him; 11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
Shalom.

Incorrect.

I simply believe that All Scripture is the TaNaK, the Old Covenant, or the Old Testament. I may have even said that the only scripture is new testament or nt scripture. But that implies ot scripture which is not what I want to say.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Incorrect.

I simply believe that All Scripture is the TaNaK, the Old Covenant, or the Old Testament. I may have even said that the only scripture is new testament or nt scripture. But that implies ot scripture which is not what I want to say.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Do you think anyone on here cares about what you believe. The Christians on here are only interested in what God believes. I know I'm not interested in what you believe.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Do you think anyone on here cares about what you believe. The Christians on here are only interested in what God believes. I know I'm not interested in what you believe.

Shalom.

Do you believe that there is ot scripture and nt scripture?

Shalom.

Jacob