Jews And Gentiles Same Goal

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Unless "the circumcision" and "the uncircimcision" is referring to two groups of people with different backgrounds.

I said
Circumcision is the Jews and uncircumcision is the Gentiles. He is trying to make them two different kind of Christians. It won't work but that is what he is trying to do. Jesus brought the new testament message to the Jew first. And the Jews rejected it so Jesus went to the Gentiles. Now its the same message. He is falling away short on understanding. When Paul met with Peter they decided for Peter to go to the Jews and Paul go to the Gentiles. There were two different ways to get to the same Jesus. Jesus whole message was salvation. And that takes the whole new testament.

[1Co 7:19
[19] Circumcision is nothing and uncircumcision is nothing, but keeping the commandments of God [is what matters].

[Heb 9:16-18
[16] For where there [is] a testament, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
[17] For a testament [is] in force after men are dead, since it has no power at all while the testator lives.
[18] Therefore not even the first [covenant] was dedicated without blood.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The circumcision and uncircumcision are two different groups, Thus two different gospels

I said
lol Not so. Just called two different ways. But one goal one Gospel. Paul even though he made aan agreement with Peter to go to the Gentiles he still called Jews. And he would become what ever he needed to in order to win some to Christ.

[1Co 9:19-23
[19] For though I am free from all [men], I have made myself a servant to all, that I might win the more;
[20] and to the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might win Jews; to those [who are] under the law, as under the law, that I might win those [who are] under the law;
[21] to those [who are] without law, as without law (not being without law toward God, but under law toward Christ), that I might win those [who are] without law;
[22] to the weak I became as weak, that I might win the weak. I have become all things to all [men], that I might by all means save some.
[23] Now this I do for the gospel's sake, that I may be partaker of it with [you].

Rosenritter

The circumcision and uncircumcision are two different groups, Thus two different gospels

So far you haven't done very well with explaining the "two different gospels" thing. It's like you were totally unprepared for those types of questions. They're still outstanding, by the way... I'm hoping you'll try to answer them. If you can't I don't think you have any business preaching a "two different gospels" gospel.

glorydaz

So far you haven't done very well with explaining the "two different gospels" thing. It's like you were totally unprepared for those types of questions. They're still outstanding, by the way... I'm hoping you'll try to answer them. If you can't I don't think you have any business preaching a "two different gospels" gospel.

Perhaps he can tell that you aren't willing to hear. :chuckle:

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

You just don't understand dispensational theology.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
No I didnt. Peter and Paul had the very same Gospel. Paul and Barnabas joined the apostles in fellowship. And decided that Peter would go to the Jews and Paul would go to the Gentiles. With the very same Gospel.. Paul even said when he joined them they didnt have nothing that he didnt have already. They added nothing to him.

Gal 2:6-9
6 But from those who seemed to be something-- whatever they were, it makes no difference to me; God shows personal favoritism to no man-- for those who seemed to be something added nothing to me.
7 But on the contrary, when they saw that the gospel for the uncircumcised had been committed to me, as the gospel for the circumcised was to Peter
8 (for He who worked effectively in Peter for the apostleship to the circumcised also worked effectively in me toward the Gentiles),
9 and when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that had been given to me, they gave me and Barnabas the right hand of fellowship, that we should go to the Gentiles and they to the circumcised.

Col 3:9-14
9 Do not lie to one another, since you have put off the old man with his deeds,
10 and have put on the new man who is renewed in knowledge according to the image of Him who created him,
11 where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcised nor uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave nor free, but Christ is all and in all.

No they don't have the same gospel. That is whay Paul wnt to Jerusalem, to explain his gospel to the Apostles.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
There isnt two different gospels. He has just taken two different parts of the one gospel and turn them into two different gospels. That is the way faith only believers try to get out of doing the works that the gospel says we must do.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You just don't understand dispensational theology.

I said
lol I can see your still trying to separate the gospel into two parts. Faith only believers and works believers. It cant be done . Its the milk understanding and the meat understanding. Its the disciple and the apostle. The milk is the disciple with faith only that worship in the flesh. The meat is the apostle with works that worship in the Spirit. And the dispensation is the Holy Spirit.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No they don't have the same gospel. That is whay Paul wnt to Jerusalem, to explain his gospel to the Apostles.

I said
They compared and found no difference in either. It was a conformation visit. And when they both found out they both had the same gospel they decided that Peter would go to the Jews and Paul would go to the Gentiles.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Is that what you are going to tell the potential convert in front of you when they ask you for the gospel?

I said
People in the milk understanding that worship in the flesh have theologies. That is their excuse for not submitting to the Holy Spirit. Theology is spiritual theory. And theory is guessing. So what they have is spiritual guessing. There is no absolute in theology. There is an absolute in walking after the Holy Spirit and the Holy Spirit only quotes new testament verses.

[Jhn 14:26
[26] "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

[2Co 5:5
[5] Now He who has prepared us for this very thing [is] God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.

Rosenritter

[MENTION=4465]Bright Raven[/MENTION], I'm offering a third chance here for you to explain this.

If there are two different gospels (as you have claimed), and each gospels applies to only one group and not the other, what are the consequences of each group following each gospel?

What happens if the Jew follows the "non-Jew" gospel?
What happens If the Jew follows the "Jew" gospel?
What happens if the Gentile follows the "non-Jew" gospel?
What happens if the Gentile follows the "Jew" gospel?

I am giving you fair chance to explain and you've declined at each turn. If you cannot and will not explain further I don't see why anyone should believe you, and it sounds to me that you're started preaching another gospel.

Gal 3:28-29 KJV
(28) There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
(29) And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
[MENTION=4465]Bright Raven[/MENTION], I'm offering a third chance here for you to explain this.

If there are two different gospels (as you have claimed), and each gospels applies to only one group and not the other, what are the consequences of each group following each gospel?

What happens if the Jew follows the "non-Jew" gospel?
What happens If the Jew follows the "Jew" gospel?
What happens if the Gentile follows the "non-Jew" gospel?
What happens if the Gentile follows the "Jew" gospel?

I am giving you fair chance to explain and you've declined at each turn. If you cannot and will not explain further I don't see why anyone should believe you, and it sounds to me that you're started preaching another gospel.

Gal 3:28-29 KJV
(28) There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
(29) And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

You do not understand the Gospel. For me to continue with you is pointless. Come back and talk to me when you have a grasp on dispensational theology. Study Galatians 2:7.

Rosenritter

You do not understand the Gospel. For me to continue with you is pointless. Come back and talk to me when you have a grasp on dispensational theology. Study Galatians 2:7.

So before you can present the gospel to someone, they must first learn "dispensational theology." At least the Calvinist is able to preach the gospel and salvation without requiring someone to first learn and accept Calvinism. Do you not feel any shame at your insincerity?

1Pe 3:15 KJV
(15) But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

I'm pretty sure it is not written "be ready always to give an answer .. to those who have first gone and studied the mystery religion called Dispensational Theology."

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
Raven context, context, context. Peter and all the apostles agreed with Paul there is no difference in their doctrine and his. They could add nothing to what Paul was saying. So they agreed that Peter would go to the circumcised, and Paul to the uncircumcised. Because they both had the same gospel.

[Gal 2:6-9
[6] But from those who seemed to be something--whatever they were, it makes no difference to me; God shows personal favoritism to no man--for those who seemed [to be something] added nothing to me.
[7] But on the contrary, when they saw that the gospel for the uncircumcised had been committed to me, as [the gospel] for the circumcised [was] to Peter
[8] (for He who worked effectively in Peter for the apostleship to the circumcised also worked effectively in me toward the Gentiles),
[9] and when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that had been given to me, they gave me and Barnabas the right hand of fellowship, that we [should go] to the Gentiles and they to the circumcised.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So before you can present the gospel to someone, they must first learn "dispensational theology." At least the Calvinist is able to preach the gospel and salvation without requiring someone to first learn and accept Calvinism. Do you not feel any shame at your insincerity?

1Pe 3:15 KJV
(15) But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

I'm pretty sure it is not written "be ready always to give an answer .. to those who have first gone and studied the mystery religion called Dispensational Theology."

I did not say that, you did. When the gospel is presented, it is the Gospel of the grace of God contained in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 King James Version (KJV)
15 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: