Jesus Will Never Return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Masada

Jesus will never return.

A poster once told me that, in his opinion, the Second Coming of Jesus would happen only when--through entirely natural causes--our planet be on the verge of destruction, and not before.

Well, I said, I am glad to hear that because, in that case, Jesus will never come because, soon after the Flood the Lord promised Noah that He would never again allow another universal destruction to destroy Mankind as long as the natural laws function properly. (Gen. 8:21,22)

Jeremiah read that text and said that as long as the natural laws function properly Israel will never cease as a People before the Lord forever. (Jer. 31:36)

Jesus must have read those two texts; the one of Genesis and that of Jeremiah and completed the info that salvation comes from the Jews as he meant universal catastrophe. (John 4:22)

Abraham went further and said that as long as there is a minyan of ten righteous, universal destruction would not happen. (Gen. 18:32) After all this, do you still think Jesus will need to come back? Hardly! Besides, Jesus' own gospel which was the Tanach, once dead, no one will ever return if you read II Samuel 12:23; Psalms 49:12,20; Isaiah 26:14; Job 7:9; etc.

Last edited:

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus will never return.

And unless those days were shortened no flesh would be saved, but for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened.
(Matthew 24:22 NKJV)​

It's for Jacob's people that the tribulation will be cut short.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Jesus will never return.

A poster once told me that, in his opinion, the Second Coming of Jesus would happen only when--through entirely natural causes--our planet be on the verge of destruction, and not before.

Well, I said, I am glad to hear that because, in that case, Jesus will never come because, soon after the Flood the Lord promised Noah that He would never again allow another universal destruction to destroy Mankind as long as the natural laws function properly. (Gen. 8:21,22)

Jeremiah read that text and said that as long as the natural laws function properly Israel will never cease as a People before the Lord forever. (Jer. 31:36)

Jesus must have read those two texts; the one of Genesis and that of Jeremiah and completed the info that salvation comes from the Jews as he mean universal catastrophe. (John 4:22)

Abraham went further and said that as long as there is a minyan of ten righteous, universal destruction would not happen. (Gen. 18:32) After all this, do you still think Jesus will need to come back? Hardly!
I would only add to your post that for me, Jesus returns whenever I call on him.

That's the resurrection to me. His power and presence are always available to all of us.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Acts 1:11 Modern English Version (MEV)

11 They said, “Men of Galilee, why stand looking toward heaven? This same Jesus, who was taken up from you to heaven, will come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven.”

Robert Pate

Banned
Jesus will never return.

Jesus must have read those two texts; the one of Genesis and that of Jeremiah and completed the info that salvation comes from the Jews as he mean universal catastrophe. (John 4:22)

Abraham went further and said that as long as there is a minyan of ten righteous, universal destruction would not happen. (Gen. 18:32) After all this, do you still think Jesus will need to come back? Hardly!

Better find yourself a cave to hide in, Revelation 6:15, 16, 17.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
:dizzy: 2 Pe 3:4, Ro 11:25
blind.gif

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Jesus will never return.

not for you he won't - whatever messiah YOU are waiting for will never appear, your folks missed the boat -

you make no sense, and i think it's minion, not minyan. what a strange place it must be in your head. good day sir - :patrol:

Reason7

not for you he won't - whatever messiah YOU are waiting for will never appear, your folks missed the boat -

you make no sense, and i think it's minion, not minyan. what a strange place it must be in your head. good day sir - :patrol:

Your ignorance is pathetic and very obvious. The word is minyan. Ever heard of Google? Or does your bigotry against the Jews prevent you from finding out what it means?

Your comments indicate you will just say what ever you think with no desire to know the truth of a matter. As a Christian, an ambassador of Christ you suck big time.

There are many like you here and it is THE reason TOL, along with mainstream Christianity, is losing members at an increasing rate. People like you, talking out the wrong end is exactly what the problem is. Get an education or go away.

I don't have enough posts to my credit to post a link to "minyan", you'll have to do it yourself.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Your ignorance is pathetic and very obvious. The word is minyan. Ever heard of Google? Or does your bigotry against the Jews prevent you from finding out what it means?

Your comments indicate you will just say what ever you think with no desire to know the truth of a matter. As a Christian, an ambassador of Christ you suck big time.

There are many like you here and it is THE reason TOL, along with mainstream Christianity, is losing members at an increasing rate. People like you, talking out the wrong end is exactly what the problem is. Get an education or go away.

I don't have enough posts to my credit to post a link to "minyan", you'll have to do it yourself.

i have to ?

i said - i think - minion - he is a minion of satan

his whole post and thread is ANTI-CHRIST, you must be jewish. it doesn't matter, i would say the same thing to any poster that is an enemy of Christ and the Cross - like you

go back to sleep - :patrol:

P.S. - whatever is one word - Google it

rstrats

Ben Masada,
re: "...the Lord promised Noah that He would never again allow another universal destruction to destroy Mankind as long as the natural laws function properly. (Gen. 8:21,22)"

Actually, He didn't. He only said that HE wouldn't do it. He didn't say that He wouldn't allow it to be done.

Ben Masada

And unless those days were shortened no flesh would be saved, but for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened.
(Matthew 24:22 NKJV)​

It's for Jacob's people that the tribulation will be cut short.

As I can see, you love the gospel of Paul!

Ben Masada

I would only add to your post that for me, Jesus returns whenever I call on him.

That's the resurrection to me. His power and presence are always available to all of us.

Yea, that's what I call metaphorical language. Of course it must happen many times during your lifetime because, every time you fall you must call on him to raise yourself up again but, I am not sure your companions-in-faith agree with you. Do you know something? I kind of agree with you.

Ben Masada

Acts 1:11 Modern English Version (MEV)

11 They said, “Men of Galilee, why stand looking toward heaven? This same Jesus, who was taken up from you to heaven, will come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven.”

"They who, the angels?" It was in a dream. Every thing is possible in a dream, even for a cow to fly." That's from Luke's book of Acts after 40 days that Jesus spent with his disciples before ascension. Now, if you read the gospel of Luke in 24:50-52 the ascension seems to have happen next day after the so-called bodily resurrection.

Ben Masada

I am not waiting for the Messiah to come. The remnant of the Messiah has already returned to the Land of Israel. If you read Habakkuk 3:13, "The Lord goes forth to save His People; to save His anointed one." That's what the Messiah is, the anointed one of the Lord.

Minyan in Hebrew is the number of ten adult Jews, whose presence on earth keeps salvation available to Mankind. (John 4:22)

Ben Masada

I am startle to read this testimony from the pen of a Christian. God bless you Reason.

Ben Masada

Ben Masada,
re: "...the Lord promised Noah that He would never again allow another universal destruction to destroy Mankind as long as the natural laws function properly. (Gen. 8:21,22)"

Actually, He didn't. He only said that HE wouldn't do it. He didn't say that He wouldn't allow it to be done.

Actually He did. "...neither will I again smite anymore every thing living as I have done." In my language, this is a promise of God. (Gen. 8:21)

Status
Not open for further replies.