Jesus the Man Before John !

Status
Not open for further replies.

beloved57

Was He the Lord Christ Jesus before the Incarnation ?

Was He the Lord Christ Jesus before the Incarnation ?

Phil 2:5-6

5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

The answer is a resounding YES ! Most people believe, and I also believed once, and without warrent, that the Being of the Man Christ Jesus, the Mediator 1 Tim 2:5, that He did not exist until after being born of the virgin mary, but this was because if spiritual ignorance, for He was the Only Begotten Son of God, in the form of God, before His Incarnation, and so says our text Phil 2:6

6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

For it was while in this Preincarnate form, He had the Mind of Christ Jesus ! It was then in pre creation that Christ Jesus as Mediator was in the Form of God, prior to taking on a entirely different form, the form of a servant by the incarnation !

beloved57

Was He the Lord Christ Jesus before the Incarnation ?2

Was He the Lord Christ Jesus before the Incarnation ?2

Another scripture that proves the same, that reveals that the Lord Jesus Christ in His Mediator Man Person, Glorified before the incarnation, it is 2 Cor 8:9

9 For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.

He had been rich in His God Man Mediator Glory, equal with God, before the World began Jn 17:5

5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

Phil 2:5-6 Now I believe that the Lord Jesus Christ in His Preincarnate existence as God Man Mediator, looked the way He did to James Peter and John here on the Mount Matt 17:1-3

And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart,

2 And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light.

3 And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him.

2 Pet 1:17-19

17 For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

18 And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount.

19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

I believe Moses had seen Him before and so did recognize Him on the Mount when with Him ! When did Moses see Him before ? Ex 24:10-18

10 And they saw the God of Israel: and there was under his feet as it were a paved work of a sapphire stone, and as it were the body of heaven in his clearness.

11 And upon the nobles of the children of Israel he laid not his hand: also they saw God, and did eat and drink.

12 And the Lord said unto Moses, Come up to me into the mount, and be there: and I will give thee tables of stone, and a law, and commandments which I have written; that thou mayest teach them.

13 And Moses rose up, and his minister Joshua: and Moses went up into the mount of God.

14 And he said unto the elders, Tarry ye here for us, until we come again unto you: and, behold, Aaron and Hur are with you: if any man have any matters to do, let him come unto them.

15 And Moses went up into the mount, and a cloud covered the mount.

16 And the glory of the Lord abode upon mount Sinai, and the cloud covered it six days: and the seventh day he called unto Moses out of the midst of the cloud.

17 And the sight of the glory of the Lord was like devouring fire on the top of the mount in the eyes of the children of Israel.

18 And Moses went into the midst of the cloud, and gat him up into the mount: and Moses was in the mount forty days and forty nights.

Notice Vs 10, they saw something under His Feet, So this was a Person existing as the God of Israel, this would have been the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, the Mediator between God and Men, in Union with the Godhead.

Jonh Gill writes on Ex 24:10

And they saw the God of Israel,.... The Targum of Jonathan restrains this to Nadab and Abihu whereas it is doubtless true of Moses and Aaron, and the seventy elders, who all saw him, and who were witnesses to the people that it was a divine Person that spoke to Moses, and delivered the laws unto him, to be observed by them; which seems to be the reason of their being called up, and favoured with this sight which must not be understood as of anything criminal in them, as if they curiously looked and pried to see something they should not, for which they deserved some sort of punishment, as the Targum intimates; but of a privilege, and a very high one they were favoured with: and this sight they had was not by a vision of prophecy, or with the eyes of their understanding, but corporeally; they saw the Son of God, the God of Israel, in an human form, as a pledge and presage of his future incarnation, who is the Angel that spoke to Moses on Mount Sinai, as Stephen says, and the Lord that was among the angels there, who afterwards became incarnate, and having done his work on earth, ascended on high, Acts 7:38.

and there was under his feet; which shows that there was a visible form, and that human; nor is this contrary to what is said, "ye saw no similitude"; Deuteronomy 4:12, since what is here related does not respect the same time, nor the same persons; this was after the giving of the ten commands, that at the time of it; this is said of the seventy elders, with Moses, Aaron, and his two sons, that of all the people:

beloved57

He is the beginning !

He is the beginning !

Col 1:18

18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

This scripture sets forth a profound Mystery and Truth, that Christ as the Head of His Body the Church, was in the beginning, in other words, He existed in this capacity as the Head of the Body, His Church, at the beginning of the World, and it is what is referred to here Rev 3:14

14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

Prov 8:23

23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.

And He was set up the Head of His Body the Church, which are called the Sons of men in Prov 8:31

31 Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of men.

Thats His Church, members of His Body, that He takes delight in, and it is those He made in His Image and Likeness, who are the ones to be conformed to His Image through redemptive blessing Rom 8:29

29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

The Ones Created in His Image Gen 1:26

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Matt 13:37

37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed[offspring, descendants] is the Son of man; See Gen 1:26 !

As the beginning the Head of the Church, He is also the originating cause Eph 3:9

9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

In other words, Creation had an Redemptive Purpose hidden in Christ, it was a Mystery !

It was the redemptive purpose for that world[The Church He is the Head of ] chosen in Him before the foundation Eph 1:4

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

beloved57

Who is the First Man ever Born ?

Who is the First Man ever Born ?

Job 15:7

7 Art thou the first man that was born? or wast thou made before the hills?

Jn 1:30

This is he of whom I said, After me cometh a man which is preferred before me: for he[a man] was before me.

I already know that the consensus will say Adam the First 1 Cor 15:45

45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

But that pertains only to manifestation, also Adam was not born or beget or fathered, he was created, or made, and that after a pattern of another Man, the Man Christ Jesus, His Mediator 1 Tim 2:5

5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

This statement is false if Christ Jesus was not the Mediator of men in Adam at Creation, at Creation, men had One God and One Mediator, the Man Christ Jesus, the thing was, Christ Jesus the Mediator was not yet manifested as He would be later I jn 3:8

He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

He became Manifested through means of the Incarnation, the Virgin Birth !

The Man Christ Jesus is the First Man Born and by that is meant :

I.first in time or place

A.in any succession of things or persons

II.first in rank

A.influence, honour

B.chief

C.principal

III.first, at the first

In all things, including being a Man He must have the Preminence Col 1:18

18 And he is the head of the body, the church[As Mediator]: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

The word preeminence means :

I.to be first, hold the first place

That word first in Job 15:7 for first man is the hebrew word ri'shown :

I.first, primary, former

A.former (of time)

i.ancestors

ii.former things

B.foremost (of location)

C.first (in time)

D.first, chief (in degree)

Christ the Mediator Man [1Tim 2:5] was before Adam as He was before John 1:30, in fact Adam took the form and shape of a Man after being made in the Image and Likeness of his God Man Mediator, Christ Jesus !

beloved57

Who is the First Man ever Born ? 2

Who is the First Man ever Born ? 2

The second portion of this verse gives us more insight into who this First Man Born is, by the words of inquiry"or wast thou made before the hills?"

The word made here is the hebrew word chuwl and means:

ii.to be brought forth

D.(Hophal) to be born

Which is its meaning in Prov 8:24-25

24 When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water.

25 Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:

Did you notice again the phrase "before the hills" ? Where did we see it before ? Here Job 15:7

The First Man was born, brought forth before the Hills were ! Prove 8:24-25 is speaking of the Wisdom of God, which is Christ 1 Cor 1:24

24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

And who is Christ ? Why He is the The Man Mediator between God and Men 1 Tim 2:5

5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

He delighted as Mans Mediator before they were Created Prov 8:31

31 Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of men.

Some Translations of Prov 8:25

25 Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth: are:

before the mountains were settled in place, before the hills, I was given birth,NIV

before the mountains were set in place— before the hills—I was born,NET

And before the mountains would be established, and before the hills, I was formed in the womb.Aramaic Bible in Plain English See Ps 110:3

The Septuagint reads:

25 before the mountains were settled, and before all hills, he begets me.

which terms relate to being born, Hence the First Man to be born is the Lord Jesus Christ as The Mediator between God and Men 1 Tim 2:5, The Man Wisdom, and we are His Children if we receive this Mystery Lk 7:35

But wisdom [Christ] is justified by all her children.

Nanja

Jn 1:30

This is he of whom I said, After me cometh a man which is preferred before me: for he[a man] was before me.

I already know that the consensus will say Adam the First 1 Cor 15:45

45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

But that pertains only to manifestation, also Adam was not born or beget or fathered, he was created, or made, and that after a pattern of another Man, the Man Christ Jesus, His Mediator 1 Tim 2:5

This statement is false if Christ Jesus was not the Mediator of men in Adam at Creation, at Creation, men had One God and One Mediator, the Man Christ Jesus, the thing was, Christ Jesus the Mediator was not yet manifested as He would be later I jn 3:8

He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

He became Manifested through means of the Incarnation, the Virgin Birth !

The Man Christ Jesus is the First Man Born and by that is meant :

I.first in time or place

A.in any succession of things or persons

II.first in rank

A.influence, honour

B.chief

C.principal

III.first, at the first

In all things, including being a Man He must have the Preminence Col 1:18

18 And he is the head of the body, the church[As Mediator]: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

The word preeminence means :

I.to be first, hold the first place

That word first in Job 15:7 for first man is the hebrew word ri'shown :

I.first, primary, former

A.former (of time)

i.ancestors

ii.former things

B.foremost (of location)

C.first (in time)

D.first, chief (in degree)

Christ the Mediator Man [1Tim 2:5] was before Adam as He was before John 1:30, in fact Adam took the form and shape of a Man after being made in the Image and Likeness of his God Man Mediator, Christ Jesus !

Amen, very enlightening study!

~~~~~

Nanja

My Sister, very few can receive this !

So True, My Brother, and that's because Christ gives only those of us He died for
an understanding to believe the Truth about Him 1 John 5:20. He is Our Wisdom 1 Cor. 1:24, 30!

~~~~~

beloved57

The Shepherd Man !

The Shepherd Man !

Zech 13:7

7 Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the Lord of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones.

This Prophecy ensured that the coming redeemer of Gods People, His Sheep, would be a Man, its the Man Christ Jesus [which means "Yahweh saves" (or "Yahweh is salvation").]

Christ Jesus is the Man Mediator 1 Tim 2:5 , and He would be also God and Man, in fact earlier the same Prophet identifies that Man as Jehovah Himself Zech 12:10

10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

The piercing here is equivalent to the sword in Zech 13:7 they both belong to the Justice of God rendered in His Redemptive and substitutionary Death for the Sheep, So the Prophet knew that the Shepherd Man the fellow was God, and again that He was known to be a Divine Man by the Prophet is seen here Zech 6:12

12 And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the Lord of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The Branch; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the Lord:

This Man shall build the Temple of the Lord ! See Matt 16:18 ! The Man Christ Jesus is responsible to build the Temple of the Lord, not a material , physical temple, but a Spiritual One made of Lively stones that He through His Spirit quickens to Life !

The same ones it is written of them this Eph 2:5

5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved)

Its said soon after this Eph 2:19-22

19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:

22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

This Temple was Built by the Shepherd Man who is God Zech 6:12;13:7;12:10 !

beloved57

Who is the Man, the Angel/Messenger of the Lord here ?

Who is the Man, the Angel/Messenger of the Lord here ?

Judges 13:10,11;15-23

10 And the woman[Sampsons Mother] made haste, and ran, and shewed her husband, and said unto him, Behold, the man hath appeared unto me, that came unto me the other day.

11 And Manoah arose, and went after his wife, and came to the man, and said unto him, Art thou the man that spakest unto the woman? And he said, I am.

15 And Manoah said unto the angel/messenger of the Lord[The Man of Vs 10-11], I pray thee, let us detain thee, until we shall have made ready a kid for thee.

16 And the angel of the Lord said unto Manoah, Though thou detain me, I will not eat of thy bread: and if thou wilt offer a burnt offering, thou must offer it unto the Lord. For Manoah knew not that he was an angel of the Lord.

17 And Manoah said unto the angel of the Lord, What is thy name, that when thy sayings come to pass we may do thee honour?

18 And the angel of the Lord said unto him, Why askest thou thus after my name, seeing it is secret? This word secret is the same word wonderful in Isa 9:6 which describes Christ !

19 So Manoah took a kid with a meat offering, and offered it upon a rock unto the Lord: and the angel did wonderously; and Manoah and his wife looked on.

20 For it came to pass, when the flame went up toward heaven from off the altar, that the angel of the Lord ascended in the flame of the altar. And Manoah and his wife looked on it, and fell on their faces to the ground.

21 But the angel of the Lord did no more appear to Manoah and to his wife. Then Manoah knew that he was an angel of the Lord.

22 And Manoah said unto his wife, We shall surely die, because we have seen God[elohim]
This is a Testimony that the Man, the Angel of the Lord they seen was God ! It was God as a Man, the Mediator, the Man Christ Jesus, I believe !

23 But his wife said unto him, If the Lord were pleased to kill us, he would not have received a burnt offering and a meat offering at our hands, neither would he have shewed us all these things, nor would as at this time have told us such things as these.

The Only One who could be God and Man at the same time is the Mediator Christ Jesus, 1 Tim 2:5 who is also God the Word Jn 1:1 !

Who is also Wonderful and the Mighty God Isa 9:6 !

beloved57

Jesus was a Man before He came down from Heaven !

Jesus was a Man before He came down from Heaven !

Jesus was a Man before He came down from Heaven , this is a Great Mystery of our Faith, the Faith of Gods Elect, for we read in 1 Cor 15:47

47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven. What can be a more clearer testimony of scripture that Christ was a Man from Heaven or from above as stated also here Jn 8:23

And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

Jesus is speaking in this context as the Son of Man Jn 8:28

28 Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.

So as the Son of Man He is from above Jn 8:23 !

Also we read Him say as a Man on Earth Jn 6:38

38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

This is Christ as the Mediatorial Man, between God and Man 1 Tim 2:5, and this Manhood of Christ is not from Mary but from Heaven Jn 8:23, its origin is not the womb of the virgin, but its from the womb of the Morning Ps 110:3

3 Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.

Nanja

The second portion of this verse gives us more insight into who this First Man Born is, by the words of inquiry"or wast thou made before the hills?"

The word made here is the hebrew word chuwl and means:

ii.to be brought forth

D.(Hophal) to be born

Which is its meaning in Prov 8:24-25

24 When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water.

25 Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:

Did you notice again the phrase "before the hills" ? Where did we see it before ? Here Job 15:7

The First Man was born, brought forth before the Hills were ! Prove 8:24-25 is speaking of the Wisdom of God, which is Christ 1 Cor 1:24

24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

And who is Christ ? Why He is the The Man Mediator between God and Men 1 Tim 2:5

He delighted as Mans Mediator before they were Created Prov 8:31

Some Translations of Prov 8:25

25 Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth: are:

before the mountains were settled in place, before the hills, I was given birth,NIV

before the mountains were set in place— before the hills—I was born,NET

And before the mountains would be established, and before the hills, I was formed in the womb.Aramaic Bible in Plain English See Ps 110:3

The Septuagint reads:

25 before the mountains were settled, and before all hills, he begets me.

which terms relate to being born, Hence the First Man to be born is the Lord Jesus Christ as The Mediator between God and Men 1 Tim 2:5, The Man Wisdom, and we are His Children if we receive this Mystery Lk 7:35

But wisdom [Christ] is justified by all her children.

As God's Children are led by His Spirit to delve deeper into these precious Truths of His Word,
there surely comes with it a Powerful Spiritual Blessing, a Delightful Awe of Him! ☺

This First Man Born is Christ, The Mediator for His Body chosen in Him before the world began 2 Tim. 1:9.
What Great Love 1 John 4:19 He has only for these, His Seed! Even to the predetermining of
where He would place them upon the Earth as they are born in time!

~~~~~

beloved57

As God's Children are led by His Spirit to delve deeper into these precious Truths of His Word,
there surely comes with it a Powerful Spiritual Blessing, a Delightful Awe of Him! ☺

This First Man Born is Christ, The Mediator for His Body chosen in Him before the world began 2 Tim. 1:9.
What Great Love 1 John 4:19 He has only for these, His Seed! Even to the predetermining of
where He would place them upon the Earth as they are born in time!

~~~~~

Yes, scriptures like these indicate that Prov 8:31

31 Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth[where the elect would be]; and my delights were with the sons of men.

Acts 17:26

26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;

God determined when and where His Elect would enter upon the earth scene, our geographical location , are race and culture !

Nanja

Yes, scriptures like these indicate that Prov 8:31

31 Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth[where the elect would be]; and my delights were with the sons of men.

Acts 17:26

26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;

God determined when and where His Elect would enter upon the earth scene, our geographical location , are race and culture !

Yes, and He knew we would be talking about Him often on this forum!

Mal. 3:16
Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another:
and the LORD hearkened, and heard it,
and a book of remembrance was written before him
for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name.

~~~~~

beloved57

Yes, and He knew we would be talking about Him often on this forum!

Yes, He ordained it Eph 2:10 !

Mal. 3:16
Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another:
and the LORD hearkened, and heard it,
and a book of remembrance was written before him
for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name.

~~~~~

Nanja

Judges 13:10,11;15-23

10 And the woman[Sampsons Mother] made haste, and ran, and shewed her husband, and said unto him, Behold, the man hath appeared unto me, that came unto me the other day.

11 And Manoah arose, and went after his wife, and came to the man, and said unto him, Art thou the man that spakest unto the woman? And he said, I am.

15 And Manoah said unto the angel/messenger of the Lord[The Man of Vs 10-11], I pray thee, let us detain thee, until we shall have made ready a kid for thee.

16 And the angel of the Lord said unto Manoah, Though thou detain me, I will not eat of thy bread: and if thou wilt offer a burnt offering, thou must offer it unto the Lord. For Manoah knew not that he was an angel of the Lord.

17 And Manoah said unto the angel of the Lord, What is thy name, that when thy sayings come to pass we may do thee honour?

18 And the angel of the Lord said unto him, Why askest thou thus after my name, seeing it is secret? This word secret is the same word wonderful in Isa 9:6 which describes Christ !

19 So Manoah took a kid with a meat offering, and offered it upon a rock unto the Lord: and the angel did wonderously; and Manoah and his wife looked on.

20 For it came to pass, when the flame went up toward heaven from off the altar, that the angel of the Lord ascended in the flame of the altar. And Manoah and his wife looked on it, and fell on their faces to the ground.

21 But the angel of the Lord did no more appear to Manoah and to his wife. Then Manoah knew that he was an angel of the Lord.

22 And Manoah said unto his wife, We shall surely die, because we have seen God[elohim]
This is a Testimony that the Man, the Angel of the Lord they seen was God ! It was God as a Man, the Mediator, the Man Christ Jesus, I believe !

23 But his wife said unto him, If the Lord were pleased to kill us, he would not have received a burnt offering and a meat offering at our hands, neither would he have shewed us all these things, nor would as at this time have told us such things as these.

The Only One who could be God and Man at the same time is the Mediator Christ Jesus, 1 Tim 2:5 who is also God the Word Jn 1:1 !

Who is also Wonderful and the Mighty God Isa 9:6 !

Amen!

They are One God (elohiym).

God is the First and the Last.

Is. 44:6
Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts;
I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Rev. 2:8
And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write;
These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;

Also, and being that He, the Mediator Man Christ Jesus, ascended in the flame of the altar Judges 13:20,
it proves that, as God, He accepted and received the burnt offering that Manoah prepared for Him.

Gen. 1:26a
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness:

The man Adam was made in the Image of the God Man Mediator from Heaven.

~~~~~

beloved57

Amen!

They are One God (elohiym).

God is the First and the Last.

Is. 44:6
Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts;
I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Rev. 2:8
And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write;
These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;

Also, and being that He, the Mediator Man Christ Jesus, ascended in the flame of the altar Judges 13:20,
it proves that, as God, He accepted and received the burnt offering that Manoah prepared for Him.

Gen. 1:26a
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness:

The man Adam was made in the Image of the God Man Mediator from Heaven.

~~~~~

Amen!

beloved57

Who is this Angel Jacob speaks of here?

Gen 48:16
The Angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads; and let my name be named on them, and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.