Jesus the Man Before John !

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerzy

BANNED
Banned
You not Jesus and the NT writers !

I only do as commanded:

Joh 12:47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Joh 12:48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.
Joh 12:49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
Joh 12:50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

I suppose you have to molest this to your "standard"?

beloved57

I only do as commanded:

Joh 12:47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Joh 12:48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.
Joh 12:49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
Joh 12:50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

I suppose you have to molest this to your "standard"?

You don't believe in God !

beloved57

More on Christ as Michael the ArchAngel !

More on Christ as Michael the ArchAngel !

Rev 12:7-9 Michael here is Christ and His Victory over the Dragon Who is the Devil ! :)

The Lord Jesus Christ is none other than Michael the Archangel, The Lord/Prince of all the Angels of God,who by the way [The Angels of God] were Created for the Redemptive Purpose in Christ as indicated Heb 1:13-14

13 But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?

14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

And no other Angel but Michael, the Chief of them could execute what happens to satan in Rev 12:7-9

7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

And its also Christ/ Michael here when the Angel did this Rev 20:1-2

And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

That Angel was Christ that bound satan, the strong man ! Matt 12:29

Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house.

Mk 3:27

No man can enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he will first bind the strong man; and then he will spoil his house.

The word bind in both Matt 12:29 and Mk 3:27 is the same exact word bound in Rev 20:2 ! Thats because its Christ by His work of the Cross binding the strong man satan and that is what is happening in Rev 12:7-9 !

Nanja

The Lord Jesus Christ is none other than Michael the Archangel, The Lord/Prince of all the Angels of God,who by the way [The Angels of God] were Created for the Redemptive Purpose in Christ as indicated Heb 1:13-14

13 But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?

14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

And no other Angel but Michael, the Chief of them could execute what happens to satan in Rev 12:7-9

7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

And its also Christ/ Michael here when the Angel did this Rev 20:1-2

And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

That Angel was Christ that bound satan, the strong man ! Matt 12:29

Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house.

Mk 3:27

No man can enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he will first bind the strong man; and then he will spoil his house.

The word bind in both Matt 12:29 and Mk 3:27 is the same exact word bound in Rev 20:2 ! Thats because its Christ by His work of the Cross binding the strong man satan and that is what is happening in Rev 12:7-9 !

Amen to all you posted here, and also in Post #32 !

Christ our Saviour is The Man, Who rescued / delivered all His Elect Children,
by His Death alone, from the bondage of the strong man.

Praise Him!

~~~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.