Jesus the Man Before John !

Status
Not open for further replies.

beloved57

Who is this Angel Jacob speaks of here?

Gen 48:16
The Angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads; and let my name be named on them, and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth.

The Angel Jacob speaks of here is The Preincarnated Jesus Christ, the Angel/Messenger of the Covenant who would in the future give Himself for the sins of His People and redeem them from all sin, evil, and iniquity Titus 2:14

14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

beloved57

The Lord Jesus Christ was and is both Man and God. Now as God He is uncreated, self existing, very God of very God ! But as Man, He was the first created before creation, I believe scripture indicates this Rev 3:14

And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

This speaks of the Man Christ Jesus as Mediator 1 Tim 2:5

5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

This Mediatorial Manhood was not derived from mary when He born of a virgin in time, but this Manhood as Mediator began the Creation of God for Creation.

beloved57

Colossians points out this Manhood before Creation, Christ as Mediator and Head of His Church and Body Col 1:15-18

15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

keypurr

You folks should consider who or what was in Jesus instead of trying to prove he pre-existed.

keypurr

Christ is the first of all creation, Jesus was a stainless man born to Mary. Heb 10:5.
Who needed a body to dwell in?

keypurr

Jesus became the Christ at his anointing. Acts 10:38 tells us that is when he received the POWER.
That power is the true Christ and is a created FORM of God yet not God himself for his power comes from God.

keypurr

Colossians points out this Manhood before Creation, Christ as Mediator and Head of His Church and Body Col 1:15-18

15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
The true image of the invisible God is a SPIRIT for God is a spirit.

Right Divider

Body part
Jesus became the Christ at his anointing.
Telling LIES again and again. But what else can a heretic do?
Acts 10:38 tells us that is when he received the POWER.
That power is the true Christ and is a created FORM of God yet not God himself for his power comes from God.
Christ was God before He took on human flesh.
Joh 1:1 KJV In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Joh 1:14 KJV And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
Your silly and heretical ideas have no place in the Bible. Jesus was not "taken over by the Christ". Jesus is and always was the Christ.
Joh 17:5 KJV And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

Status
Not open for further replies.