Jesus said... "Beware of Men"

KingdomRose

The law which was part of the Mosaic law was abolished by whom?

Paul explained that even a man's covenant cannot be amended or annulled.

Why do you believe the Father is that wishy-washy, one day okay, another day not okay, one day do this, another day don't?

I guess I've just been drooling on my keyboard, not making any impression on anybody. Geesh, haven't the cited scriptures made any difference? The Law of Moses was made obsolete when the NEW covenant came into being on the night before Jesus' death, set in motion when he died.

"He made you alive together with him, having forgiven us all our transgressions, having CANCELED OUT the certificate of debt consisting of decrees against us [the Law of Moses], which was hostile to us; and he has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross." (Colossians 2:13,14, NASB)

"The Law was a SHADOW of the good things to come, but not the very substance of the things to come; men can never with the same sacrifices from year to year which they offer continually make those who approach perfect....By these sacrifices there is a REMINDING of sins from year to year, for it is not possible for the blood of bulls and of goats to take sins away....He does away with what is first [the Law] that he may establish what is second [the fulfillment of the Law & the new covenant]. We have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all time." (Hebrews 10:1,3,4,9,10)

"Now Jesus has obtained a MORE EXCELLENT public service, so that he is also the mediator of a correspondingly BETTER COVENANT, which has been legally established upon better promises. For if that first covenant had been faultless, no place would have been sought for a second....'Look! There are days coming,' says [Jehovah], 'and I will conclude with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah a NEW COVENANT'....In his saying 'a new covenant' he has made the former one obsolete." (Heb.8:6-8,13)

Jesus said that the whole Law could be condensed into two: love Jehovah your God with all your heart, and your neighbor as yourself. (Matthew 22:37-40)

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The Law of Moses was made obsolete when the NEW covenant came into being on the night before Jesus' death, set in motion when he died.

The law God gave to Israel through Moses was added to his covenant with Abraham and Christ.

And this I say, that the law, which was four hundred and thirty years later, cannot annul the covenant that was confirmed before by God in Christ, that it should make the promise of no effect. (Galatians 3:17)​

What was God's promise to Abraham and Christ?

...that the blessing of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles in Christ Jesus, that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith. (Galatians 3:14)​

God will make a new covenant with the thirteen tribes of Israel who will be subject to God's kingdom, but he has not done so at this time.

Robert Pate

Banned
The law God gave to Israel through Moses was added to his covenant with Abraham and Christ.

And this I say, that the law, which was four hundred and thirty years later, cannot annul the covenant that was confirmed before by God in Christ, that it should make the promise of no effect. (Galatians 3:17)​

What was God's promise to Abraham and Christ?

...that the blessing of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles in Christ Jesus, that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith. (Galatians 3:14)​

God will make a new covenant with the thirteen tribes of Israel who will be subject to God's kingdom, but he has not done so at this time.

God is through making covenants.

All of the conditions for our salvation have been fulfilled by Jesus Christ.

"And you are complete in him" Colossians 2:10.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus is the international savior. What Jesus did for one he did for everyone, Hebrews 2:9.

This has nothing to do with God's new covenant for the thirteen tribes of Israel. His new covenant for Israel will be different.

Robert Pate

Banned
This has nothing to do with God's new covenant for the thirteen tribes of Israel. His new covenant for Israel will be different.

Jesus is the new Covenant. There are no other Covenants, nor will there ever be any other Covenants.